Biblical contradiction

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 238
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
And you have been banned because you were a nice bloke and did not nothing wrong.

Nope. I was banned for calling someone stupid and a clown. And the crybaby couldn't take it.

And I was banned for doxing a mod showing his/her double standards.

And I was banned for complaining that I didn't like the fact someone could have me on block but still interfere in my threads and  respond to my posts without having a clear chance to respond direct to those that has blocked me.. For which I still believe is unfair and believe it is a problem that should be addressed. 
And I think I was banned for telling someone I would flag them if they carried posting disgusting vile shite on my threads. It was an offence at the time to tell anyone that you would , will or had flagged them. 

The way I heard you whine about in the past is that you were banned because of others.  

Do you have a single example of that?

Your friend ethang and the person that you tell us that you aspire to be like is a documented sex pest. This is a fact.

Tradesecret wrote:

"Ethang5 is a good friend of mine.  I have know him for a significant period of time. And if you think we are like each other, that is a huge compliment for me.  If I could be more like him, I would" . #76  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5359-a-fallen-fine-tuned-universe

Well the man that you aspire to be like and say is a compliment to you was banned for the reasons set out below.

And in my opinion someone that continually indulges in sexual harassment is nothing short of a sex pest. Or did you miss this:

>>> Added07.20.20 08:37AM
Date: 07/20/2020
Moderator: Ragnar

ethang5 has been banned for 90 days, following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease.#17

You haven't reached ethangs level of disgusting vileness but you have certainly surpassed him in retarded and cretinous idiocy.🤣

Get well soon Reverend "Tradey", all three of you.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Damn, imagine being a worse debater than a militant low IQ troll, that must be tough.  
See? You didn't even to debate me to "win". Did you crown yourself too?

I love how you ignored my clear statement...
Do you often whine about things you love?

Don't worry, I don't intend on going down your path
Your love of pedo "jokes" increases my worry.

...someone who allegedly spells like a 4th grade
Allegedly?? Lol!!

Ok then debate me.
No.

Yeah that's what I thought. 
Probably because I've told you about 15 times now, but you keep begging.

Give me your worst insult and I can comeback by saying "ok, but you're the one hiding from a [insert boomer insult]". 
That must be your magic chant huh?

I doubt a victim would message their aggressor every single time they have something to say.
Or every single time the aggressor has something to say.

Is that why you have been "unjustly banned" 4 times?
One cannot be "unjustly" banned on a website where the mod can pick any reason as enough for a ban. Though omnipotent mods still can lie.

I know, but I get joy replying to you because I know with every post, you lose a little bit of public image...
I'll live. You go be joyous.

The mother thing was simply a joke. This is a serious accusation I am making against you, an accusation of which has been thoroughly supported by evidence of which you have opted to ignore.
Lol. Funny how much like roses you think your side smells like when you're the one judging it.

Sorry I'm not immature like you so I don't spend my time reading comic strips.
You spend much of it listening to "jokes" about pedophilia, we know.

Well then this settles everything.
Hopefully that includes your begging.

Already refuted. 
You just said "everything" is settled, then immediately say it's been "refuted"? So your begging is not included in the "everything" that has been settled?

Why do you keep repeating yourself like a broken clock?
Because you keep stupidly asking the same question I've answered telling you the answer will not change. Do you have a learning disability?

Yes yes I am very dumb,...
Lol. It's great that you know.

...but then what does that make you? The guy who was so dumb that he couldn't debate the dumb guy.
The guy who was so polite that he wouldn't debate the dumb guy. The dumb guy cannot comprehend the word "no". He is dumb after all.

I'm starting to think your age may be as low as your IQ.

I started to think that about you upon reviewing your interactions with fellow forum users.
All the other idiots who used to follow me around embarrassing themselves have been perma-banned. Curiously, they also had low IQs. Could it be coincidence?
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Damn, imagine being a worse debater than a militant low IQ troll, that must be tough.  
Yes. This shouldn't be much of a surprise. 

Do you often ignore evidence? 

Don't worry, I don't intend on going down your path
Your love of pedo "jokes" increases my worry.
That's funny, because I only said this as a response to you stating "stay away from children and mirrors." Looks like your the one with minors in your mind. 

Allegedly?? Lol!!
Yes? 

Ok then debate me.
No.
Exactly. 

Give me your worst insult and I can comeback by saying "ok, but you're the one hiding from a [insert boomer insult]". 
That must be your magic chant huh?
I mean, you're a pretty 2 dimensional person so repeating the same statement tends to arouse a response from you. 

I doubt a victim would message their aggressor every single time they have something to say.
Or every single time the aggressor has something to say.
Nope, you keep replying, I am responding. You can stop if you wish, but it doesn't really make a difference. 

Is that why you have been "unjustly banned" 4 times?
One cannot be "unjustly" banned on a website where the mod can pick any reason as enough for a ban. Though omnipotent mods still can lie.
Yes it's always someone else's fault. 

The mother thing was simply a joke. This is a serious accusation I am making against you, an accusation of which has been thoroughly supported by evidence of which you have opted to ignore.
Lol. Funny how much like roses you think your side smells like when you're the one judging it.
I mean anyone with triple digit IQ judges like how I did.  

Sorry I'm not immature like you so I don't spend my time reading comic strips.
You spend much of it listening to "jokes" about pedophilia, we know.
Yeah I know, the pedophillic jokes coming from you are getting old. 

Already refuted. 
You just said "everything" is settled, then immediately say it's been "refuted"? So your begging is not included in the "everything" that has been settled?
Nope. You made decided to kick up a verbal storm. I challenged you to a real fight. You ran. Settled. 

...but then what does that make you? The guy who was so dumb that he couldn't debate the dumb guy.
The guy who was so polite that he wouldn't debate the dumb guy.
Oh so the guy who was banned for 90 days for threatening to ejaculate his old sperm onto a fellow member is nice? How do you think you look, you're the old guy who's too scared to debate a guy who he constantly calls "dumb cripple". What's below a "dumb cripple"? Ethang5. 

I'm starting to think your age may be as low as your IQ.
Is your Alzheimer's kicking in, you've used that one already. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Here's a prime example of s***** moderation. At least three people on this page should be told to knock their crap off and nobody will. It's why this forum's a joke.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
It isn't. People who claim to have won debates without debating usually crown themselves.

Your statement isn't evidence, except for your poor education.

Looks like your the one with minors in your mind. 
Right now, you're on my mind and you certainly sound like a minor.

Allegedly?? Lol!!

Yes? 
Maybe you're right. Perhaps a 4th grader would have written, "...spells like a 4th grader."

...so repeating the same statement tends to arouse a response from you.
Repetition. A staple of trolls.

You can stop if you wish,...
But I've told you I don't wish to. I like trolls and militant atheists. And even if I didn't, it's my job. I never run, I never block. There is never any need to.

Don't be stupid. I said the mod had not been "unjust". You did.

Statements like this would be less laughable if you were better at grammar and spelling.

The ones you listed are never old eh?

I challenged you to a real fight. You ran. Settled. 
Then why are you still following me around begging and buttaching?

What's below a "dumb cripple"?
You seem to be applying for the position. It's currently vacant if you want it. You certainly qualify.

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
It isn't. People who claim to have won debates without debating usually crown themselves.
Unfortunately for you, I have won a debate, though I wouldn't go as far as saying that I deserve a crown. 

Do you often dodge and hide? 

Your statement isn't evidence, except for your poor education.
How would you know, you didn't read it? 

Looks like your the one with minors in your mind. 
Right now, you're on my mind and you certainly sound like a minor.
Lmao imagine letting an internet person get into your mind. Goes to show how unoccupied you are. 

Allegedly?? Lol!!

...so repeating the same statement tends to arouse a response from you.
Repetition. A staple of trolls.
Repetition. The only way to get through to some people. 

You can stop if you wish,...
But I've told you I don't wish to.
I know you're getting aroused from the attention, this must be a foreign feeling for you. 

Don't be stupid. I said the mod had not been "unjust". You did.
I mean, you're who's constantly complaining about Ragnar, not me. Also, quote exactly where I said the moderators are unjust. 

Statements like this would be less laughable if you were better at grammar and spelling.
I mean you're the one who got your spelling and grammar point deducted in your debate so I won't be talking if I were you. 

The ones you listed are never old eh?
No they're not because I don't continuously repeat statements like a broken clock. 

What's below a "dumb cripple"?
You seem to be applying for the position. It's currently vacant if you want it. You certainly qualify.
Well whatever position I am, you will always be lower as you are the one squeamishly running and hiding from me. Call me whatever boomer name you want, but you will simply be shooting yourself in the foot. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Unfortunately for you, I have won a debate, though I wouldn't go as far as saying that I deserve a crown. 
Was it a debate you actually took part in?

From stupid, unpleasant people, yes.

I read it. That is how I know.

Lmao imagine letting an internet person get into your mind. 
Lol. Imagine that.

Yes?
How does a fourth grade spell?

Repetition. The only way to get through to some people. 
Even people who have told you to get lost?

I know you're getting aroused from the attention, this must be a foreign feeling for you
Later, you will swear that "aroused" had nothing to with sex and you were just joking.

I mean, you're who's constantly complaining about Ragnar...
But not about my banning being unjust. You just added that in because you're dense.

...so I won't be talking if I were you. 
You also wouldn't be begging if you were me. Your IQ would be too high for that.

No they're not because I don't continuously repeat statements like a broken clock.
Debate me!
Please Debate me!
You have to debate me!
Why don't you debate me?
You're a coward if you don't debate me!
Debate meeeeee!

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Well whatever position I am, you will always be lower as you are the one squeamishly running and hiding from me.
Then why are you the one stalking me begging to get noticed?

Call me whatever boomer name you want, but you will simply be shooting yourself in the foot.
Ok Padro. Everytime I "shoot myself in the foot" you seem to be the one screaming. I'm going to be shooting often.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Was it a debate you actually took part in?
I've taken part in many debates, why do you ask? 

From stupid, unpleasant people, yes.
Yet you keep coming back to the "stupid unpleasant" person attention? 

I read it. That is how I know.
Ah I see so you read it, found out that you had been debunked however still wanted a cheap shot at me so decided to ignore the post. 

Yes?
I don't know, read through some of your posts if you want to find out. 

I know you're getting aroused from the attention, this must be a foreign feeling for you
Later, you will swear that "aroused" had nothing to with sex and you were just joking.
Why do you always bring sex into everything? 

Arouse 
    • 1: to stir to action or strong response;
    • 2: to stimulate to action or to bodily readiness for activity EXCITE a book that has aroused debate
    Goodness you really are a sex pest aren't you. Have you really never heard of the saying "that aroused my interest". 

I mean, you're who's constantly complaining about Ragnar...
    But not about my banning being unjust. You just added that in because you're dense.
    You're ban was just okay sex pest? 

Debate me!
    Please Debate me!
    You have to debate me!
    Why don't you debate me?
    Debate meeeeee!
    No, more accurealty; 

Ethang5: You're a cripple
    Bones: Okay debate me
    Ethang5: No
    Bones: Why not
    Ethang5: Because you're a cripple
    Bones: Okay if I'm a cripple debating me will be an easy win for you
    Ethang5: You're a cripple. 
    Bones: Then prove it to me
    Bones: Why 

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.
    Wrong. Would you like to debate me about this, or will you be a pussy like usual. 

Well whatever position I am, you will always be lower as you are the one squeamishly running and hiding from me.
    Why are you the one who keeps coming back like a stray kitten? 

Call me whatever boomer name you want, but you will simply be shooting yourself in the foot.
    Ok Padro. Everytime I "shoot myself in the foot" you seem to be the one screaming.
    Screaming in second hand cringe for you. 
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Bones
    Because you stupidly think you've won debates that have not happened.

Am I bad at hiding and you always find me, or am I coming back? Should I quote you?

Ah I see so you read it, found out that you had been debunked however still wanted a cheap shot at me so decided to ignore the post. 
    Lol. Your imaginary life is entertaining.

Yeah, you won't debate someone who allegedly spells like a 4th grade.

Or we could just read your comment above. Personally I think you spell like a third grade. Lol!

Later, you will swear that "aroused" had nothing to with sex and you were just joking. I must be a prophet.

Have you really never heard of the saying "that aroused my interest". 
    You didn't say it aroused my interest.

You're ban was just okay sex pest?
    No, you lied when you said I called the mod "unjust" for banning me. Please write in English.

I never called you a cripple.

Grow up. No means no.

Bones: Why not
    Ethang5: Because you're a cripple

Bones: Okay if I'm a cripple debating me will be an easy win for you

Why would a cripple need proof of being a cripple?

Bones: Why 
    I never called you a cripple. But if you keep asking stupid questions, you will get the same answers.

I don't continuously repeat statements like a broken clock.
    You sure?

Debateme!
    Please Debate me!
    You have to debate me!
    Why don't you debate me?
    Debate meeeeee!

Would you like to debate me...
    Lol.

So you aren't finding me like you said? Were you lying or just deluded?

Ok Padro. Everytime I "shoot myself in the foot" you seem to be the one screaming.

Flex up your vocal cords then, you're going to be screaming in pain for me a lot.
    Bones
    Bones
    -->
    @ethang5
    Because you stupidly think you've won debates that have not happened.
    Check my profile.

Am I bad at hiding and you always find me, or am I coming back? Should I quote you?
    You are hiding from a debate, I didn't say you were hiding in the forums. Pay attention next time. 

Lol. Your imaginary life is entertaining.
    Well this is what your view entitles. 

Yeah, you won't debate someone who allegedly spells like a 4th grade.
    I don't know, but you're posts are looking pretty similar to that level. 

Or we could just read your comment above. Personally I think you spell like a third grade. Lol!
    Lol! And guess who's running away from the third grader? Lol! 

Later, you will swear that "aroused" had nothing to with sex and you were just joking. I must be a prophet.

Arouse 

• 1: to stir to action or strong response;
    • 2: to stimulate to action or to bodily readiness for activity EXCITE a book that has aroused debate
    Goodness you really are a sex pest aren't you. Have you really never heard of the saying "that aroused my interest". 

You likened me to a "stupid cripple". 

Grow up. No means no.
    I am well aware what no means. You, however, do not seem to be aware how embarrassing you are being. 

Why would a cripple need proof of being a cripple?
    Circular reasoning because you are using your accusation that I am a cripple to justify your belief that I am a cripple. This is exactly the kind of jargon which will be stamped out in a debate situation. 

I don't continuously repeat statements like a broken clock.
    You sure?

Debateme!
    Please Debate me!
    You have to debate me!
    Why don't you debate me?
    Debate meeeeee!
    You must be at a new low to have to quote yourself imitating me as an insult. Tell me exactly where I said the words "Please debate meeeeeeeee". 

Would you like to debate me...
    Lol.

You're the one who keeps coming back for more attention. 

So you aren't finding me like you said? Were you lying or just deluded?
    No you are the one who accused me of finding you. In reality, you keep coming back like a stranded puppy. 

Flex up your vocal cords then, you're going to be screaming in pain for me a lot.
    Goodness my cringe for you is overwhelming. How can anyone, let alone a "mature" old man act like a little child and feel no remorse? 
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Bones
    Check my profile.
    No need to. Observe.

Your claim that you're a "better debater" is right here. You "won" without actually debating! Neat huh? Incredibly stupid, but neat.

You are hiding from a debate, I didn't say you were hiding in the forums. Pay attention next time
    So I'm "hiding" from a debate but continuously  replying the doofus whose debate I'm supposed be hiding from? Lol.

And guess who's running away from the third grader?
    Are you sure it's not a third grade?

Have you really never heard of the saying "that aroused my interest".
    You said nothing about my interest.

Later, you will swear that "aroused" had nothing to with sex...

Check.

I likened debating you to wrestling a cripple. I just flat out called you stupid.

Grow up. No means no.

I am well aware what no means.
    If you did, you would not be continuously demeaning yourself by asking over and over again.

You, however, do not seem to be aware how embarrassing you are being
    Oh, I know you're being embarrassed. I'm waiting for when your embarrassment finally gets past your low esteem.

...you are using your accusation that I am a cripple...
    I did not call you a cripple.

And instead of attention, you're offering debate? Lol.

No you are the one who accused me of finding you.
    You said you find me because I don't hide well. Should I quote you?

In reality, you keep coming back like a stranded puppy.
    You're begging a stranded puppy to notice you. Pathetic.

Goodness my cringe for you is overwhelming. How can anyone, let alone a "mature" old man act like a little child and feel no remorse?
    Easy, I'm not a loony liberal dingbat.
    Bones
    Bones
    -->
    @ethang5
    Check my profile.
    No need to. Observe.

I don't need to debate you to know that I'm better than you, just like how an olympic runner doesn't need to rate a cripple to know that he is faster. 

Your claim that you're a "better debater" is right here. You "won" without actually debating! Neat huh? Incredibly stupid, but neat.
    I don't need to debate you to know that I'm better than you, just like how an olympic runner doesn't need to rate a cripple to know that he is faster. 

You are hiding from a debate, I didn't say you were hiding in the forums. Pay attention next time
    So I'm "hiding" from a debate but continuously  replying the doofus whose debate I'm supposed be hiding from? Lol.
    Yes.. You are hiding from a debate, but you continuously reply in the forums. 

And guess who's running away from the third grader?
    Are you sure it's not a third grade?
    Doesn't matter who it is, but you are running from them nonetheless. 

Later, you will swear that "aroused" had nothing to with sex...

Check.
    Ethang is a horney sex pest. 

Check. 

I likened debating you to wrestling a cripple. I just flat out called you stupid.

Grow up. No means no.
    Sure, I'm not the shameful one. 

If you did, you would not be continuously demeaning yourself by asking over and over again.
    Unfortunately, you do not understand simple communication. I have long accept your cowardness, but am simply giving you a chance to backup your relentless talk.  

You, however, do not seem to be aware how embarrassing you are being
    Oh, I know you're being embarrassed.
    I'm not the one dodging and hiding from a debate. 

I'm waiting for when your embarrassment finally gets past your low esteem.
    I'm waiting for you to realise the fact that only a coward would continuously "provoke" a fellow member and yet run from a change to actually debate. 

...you are using your accusation that I am a cripple...
    Okay you flat out called me stupid then. 

And instead of attention, you're offering debate? Lol.
    Yes. Let us end this BS back and forth and actually see who is more well reasoned. You obviously have the time for this forum business, so why not really test your talk? 

In reality, you keep coming back like a stranded puppy.
    You're begging a stranded puppy to notice you. Pathetic.
    Nope, you're like a little puppy nipping at my shoes, and when turn around to push you away, you squirm and run. 

Easy, I'm not a loony liberal dingbat.
    You may not be a loony liberal dingbat, but you certainly lack IQ and EQ. 
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Bones
    I don't need to debate you to know that I'm better than you...
    And yet you follow me around begging. If you've won moron, take your win and go find your life.

You obviously don't need to debate me to win either.

When I reply, is it to tell you "no" though you claim to know what no means?

It certainly matters if you're spelling like a fourth grade, or a fourth grader.

Lol. This is like taking candy from a retard.

Grow up. No means no.

Sure, I'm not the shameful one. 
    No still means no ldiot.

...but am simply giving you a chance to backup your relentless talk. 
    No still means no moron.

No, you're the idiot claiming someone who declines one of your insipid topics is scared and hiding. We know who you are.

I'm waiting for you to realise the fact that only a coward would continuously "provoke" a fellow member and yet run from a change to actually debate.
    Provoke? Lol, now who's in whose head? You've got a long wait genius. Pack some PJs.

So do your posts.

And instead of attention, you're offering debate? 

Yes.
    How many "NOs" will it take before your claim that you know what no means, kicks in?

Letus end this BS back and forth and actually see who is more well reasoned.
    That was already established by your 3rd post.

You obviously have the time for this forum business, so why not really test your talk?
    I keep telling and you stupidly keep asking. Debating you would be like wrestling a cripple. There would be nothing redeeming about such a win. Ask again and you'll get the same answer, Mr. I know what "no" means.

You aren't crippled, but you are stupid.

Nope, you're like a little puppy nipping at my shoes, and when turn around to push you away, you squirm and run. 
    Your multiple "invites" to debate after I've said no are you "pushing me away"? Lol.

Yet I can spell. Weird huh?
    Bones
    Bones
    -->
    @ethang5
    And yet you follow me around begging. 

If you've won moron, take your win and go find your life.
    Is this your way of admitting that you have been debunked and wishing that I go away? I can leave you alone if that is what you wish. 

No, it is to call me "flat out stupid". 

It certainly matters if you're spelling like a fourth grade, or a fourth grader.
    Well in that case, you're running from the incompetent stupid guy who spells like a fourth grader. What does that make you then? 

Lol. This is like taking candy from a retard.
    So now you're likening me to a retard, are you? 

And instead of attention, you're offering debate? 
    Yes. 

How many "NOs" will it take before your claim that you know what no means, kicks in?
    I completely understand your cowardness. It's just funny that to see a guy who's simultaneously aggressive yet useless in actual debate. 

No, you're the idiot claiming someone who declines one of your insipid topics is scared and hiding. We know who you are
    So now I'm an idiot? But yes, you are the guy who claims I am stupid, yet when invited to prove the veracity of this claim, goes into hiding. You are a true circus act. 

You obviously have the time for this forum business, so why not really test your talk?
    I keep telling and you stupidly keep asking. Debating you would be like wrestling a cripple.
    Should be easy for you then. 

There would be nothing redeeming about such a win.
    Because you're an expert in winning debates. 

Ask again and you'll get the same answer, Mr. I know what "no" means.
    I am well aware what no means. The fact remains that you are contradicting yourself. You say I am stupid. You say I am an idiot. You clearly do not like me. You accuse me of being a cripple. And yet, when challenged to prove these accusations, you run and hide. The more you call me an idiot, the more I challenge you to a debate. Simple as that. 

You aren't crippled, but you are stupid.
    So that makes you the guy cowardly running away from the stupid guy? 

Your multiple "invites" to debate after I've said no are you "pushing me away"? Lol.
    I will illustrate the situation like this. You are like a 2nd grader annoying a college student, and proclaiming that you are smarter than him. The college student challenges you to a competition. You decline and continue to call the college student an idiot. The college student hears your insult and challenges you to a challenge. You decline and call him an idiot again. The college student then challenges him again, as the 2nd grader seems adamant  in making what are clearly false statements. Ad infinitum. 

Yet I can spell. Weird huh?
    No you can't spell, as is evident with this vote. How much can we trust our senses? I'm not sure, but what I do know is that my senses are telling me that I am communicating with a coward. 
    drlebronski
    Debates: 14
    drlebronski
    -->
    @Bones
    they are all the same ethang, drfranklin, greyparrot
    none of them can argue
    ethang5
    ethang5
    If you've won moron, take your win and go find your life.

Is this your way of admitting that you have been debunked and wishing that I go away?
    That is my way of telling you that you're an idiot for demanding I do your will.

I can leave you alone if that is what you wish. 
    My telling you over and over didn't give you a clue? You can do anything you wish, but if you keep yapping at my heels begging for scraps, I will treat you like the troll you are. Remember, I don't tire or get frustrated. I'm here for you.

Then it's no wonder you keep asking. You aren't seeing me tell you "no" over and over. Here, I post it by itself so you can't miss it.

NO!

Now let's see if your obtuseness is an eye thing or a brain thing.

Well in that case, you're running from the incompetent stupid guy who spells like a fourth grader.
    Lol. You said "fourth grade", not fourth grader.

What does that make you then? 
    The man running from the incompetent stupid guy who spells like a fourth grade. :)

No, I'm likening beating you to taking candy from a retard.

It's just funny that to see a guy who's simultaneously aggressive yet useless in actual debate. 
    So you keep being a public idiot because you find it funny?

No, you're the idiot claiming someone who declines one of your insipid topics is scared and hiding. We know who you are

So now I'm an idiot? But yes, you are the guy who claims I am stupid, yet when invited to prove the veracity of this claim, goes into hiding. You are a true circus act
    You're still the idiot claiming someone who declines one of your insipid topics is scared and hiding.

I keep telling and you stupidly keep asking. Debating you would be like wrestling a cripple.

Should be easy for you then. 
    So what? Slapping s child is easy too. I you still haven't grasped the meaning of "No".

No. Because you're simp.

If this was true you would have understood and moved on like a normal person. But you're an idiot troll. Luckily for you, you stumbled into a troll whisperer.

The fact remains that you are contradicting yourself. You say I am stupid. You say I am an idiot. You clearly do not like me. You accuse me of being a cripple. And yet, when challenged to prove these accusations, you run and hide.
    You are being illogical, but you won't see that till you're out of high school.

The more you call me an idiot, the more I challenge you to a debate. Simple as that.
    Ok. Challenge away idiot.

To the stupid guy, yes.

I will illustrate the situation like this.
    I don't care.

No you can't spell, as is evident with this vote.
    The "vote" on the debate that didn't happen? Ok Jasper. I've got your actual idiot posts. The ones you wrote.

I'm not sure, but what I do know is that my senses are telling me that I am communicating with a coward
    And when you realize no one cares, not even me, you will stop stupidly repeating it. Till then, I will toss you for the idiot you are. It will be fun, you'll see.
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @drlebronski
    ...ethang, drfranklin, greyparrot
    none of them can argue.
    I haven't checked, but I bet you friend requested every one of them. How does bitterness taste?

Bones
    Bones
    Is this your way of admitting that you have been debunked and wishing that I go away?
    That is my way of telling you that you're an idiot for demanding I do your will.
    I never demanded you to debate me. I am simply giving you an opportunity to spare yourself from embarrassment. 

I can leave you alone if that is what you wish. 
    Remember, I don't tire or get frustrated. I'm here for you.
    I know, this is all you have. Of course you don't tire, you have no real commitment waiting for you, you simply sit on your computer, refreshing your browser every minute hoping someone gave you attention. 

Then it's no wonder you keep asking. You aren't seeing me tell you "no" over and over
    Like I said. You are like a 2nd grader annoying a college student, and proclaiming that you are smarter than him. The college student challenges you to a competition. You decline and continue to call the college student an idiot. The college student hears your insult and challenges you to a challenge. You decline and call him an idiot again. The college student then challenges him again, as the 2nd grader seems adamant  in making what are clearly false statements. Ad infinitum. I will keep asking you to debate as long as you continue to throw your poor insults. 

What does that make you then? 
    The man running from the incompetent stupid guy who spells like a fourth grade. :)
    Sure. You're the guy who got so scared he had to hide from the incompetent stupid guy. Goodness. 

No, I'm likening beating you to taking candy from a retard.
    So you're likening me to a retard. Same thing. 

No. Because you're simp.
    Went on the urban dictionary did you? 

It's just funny that to see a guy who's simultaneously aggressive yet useless in actual debate. 
    Nope. It's just funny that to see a guy who's simultaneously aggressive yet useless in actual debate. You should put your reading glasses on. 

If this was true you would have understood and moved on like a normal person. But you're an idiot troll. Luckily for you, you stumbled into a troll whisperer.
    Nope. There is a difference between running from a debate and running form the forums. You have done the first. You are pretty close to doing the second. 

The more you call me an idiot, the more I challenge you to a debate. Simple as that.
    Ok. Challenge away idiot.
    I can almost imagine how cool you think you are. Unfortunately, as illustrated, our interaction is like what follows. You are like a 2nd grader annoying a college student, and proclaiming that you are smarter than him. The college student challenges you to a competition. You decline and continue to call the college student an idiot. The college student hears your insult and challenges you to a challenge. You decline and call him an idiot again. The college student then challenges him again, as the 2nd grader seems adamant  in making what are clearly false statements. Ad infinitum. I will keep asking you to debate as long as you continue to throw your poor insults. 

I will say it again, your insults only highlight how immature you are. 

To the stupid guy, yes.
    Yikes that doesn't look to good on your CV. The guy running from "idiot". 

The fact remains that you are contradicting yourself. You say I am stupid. You say I am an idiot. You clearly do not like me. You accuse me of being a cripple. And yet, when challenged to prove these accusations, you run and hide.
    You are being illogical, but you won't see that till you're out of high school.
    I would tell you to mature, but if you grew up anymore you wouldn't be alive. 

I don't care.
    Of course, I know you have an allergy to facts.  

No you can't spell, as is evident with this vote.
    The "vote" on the debate that didn't happen?
    It didn't happen because you realised "damn this is a situation in which non sequitars are punished, better head out". 

I'm not sure, but what I do know is that my senses are telling me that I am communicating with a coward
    And when you realize no one cares, not even me, you will stop stupidly repeating it. Till then, I will toss you for the idiot you are. It will be fun, you'll see.
    No trust me, any sane person reading this will think "wow Bones has made his intentions of wanting a civil conversation clear, but Ethang just doesn't seem up to it". 
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Bones
    When you've beaten the troll and he wants to quit but is too ashamed to, he doesn't @ you in his reply hoping you "miss" his post. 

I never demanded you to debate me.
    No, you begged me.

I know, this is all you have. Of course you don't tire, you have no real commitment waiting for you, you simply sit on your computer, refreshing your browser every minute hoping someone gave you attention. 
    And clueless trolls do!

You are like a...
    No one cares what I am like to you doofus. Least of all me.

You would get it if you weren't a retard.

Nope. It's just funny that to see a guy who's simultaneously aggressive yet useless in actual debate. 
    Then why did you say "nope"?

There is a difference between running from a debate and running form the forums. You have done the first. You are pretty close to doing the second. 
    That must be why you "forgot" to @ me this time, I was about to run. Lol!

I will keep asking you to debate as long as you continue to throw your poor insults. 
    But you will "forget" to @ me. You will face your stupidity bonsey.

What did your insults to my mother highlight about you?

To the stupid guy, yes.

Yikes that doesn't look to good on your CV. The guy running from "idiot". 
    The stupid guy would not get my CV.

I would tell you to mature,...
    Would telling child rape jokes like you be maturity?

I don't care.

Your illustrations are now facts? It's no wonder you're confused.

It didn't happen because you realised "damn this is a situation in which non sequitars are punished, better head out"
    At least now you admit the debate didn't happen. So what was the vote on?

No trust me, any sane person reading this will think "wow Bones has made his intentions of wanting a civil conversation clear, but Ethang just doesn't seem up to it". 
    Was your "forgetting" to @ me one of the ways  you intended to make clear you wanted a civil conversation? Or was it insulting my mother?

When you realize no one cares, not even me, you will stop stupidly repeating nonsense. Till then, you will probably keep trying to hide your dumb replies to mask that you want to run.

I will be here for you shemp.
    Bones
    Bones
    -->
    @ethang5
    Look whos come crawling out of the gutter! I bet you were salivating when you realised I have you attention. 

When you've beaten the troll and he wants to quit but is too ashamed to, he doesn't @ you in his reply hoping you "miss" his post. 
    That's what you did here, here and here

No, you begged me.

You are like a...
    No one cares what I am like to you doofus. 
    No one cares about you full stop. 

You would get it if you weren't a retard.
    So now you're the guy who's scared to debate the retard? 

There is a difference between running from a debate and running form the forums. You have done the first. You are pretty close to doing the second. 
    That must be why you "forgot" to @ me this time, I was about to run. Lol!
    Sorry, but you're the one who ran here, here and here. Lol!

I will keep asking you to debate as long as you continue to throw your poor insults. 
    But you will "forget" to @ me. You will face your stupidity bonsey.
    Sorry, but you're the one who ran here, here and here. Lol!

What does calling me a retard and running from the opportunity to debate highlight about you? 

To the stupid guy, yes.
    So you're the guy who's running from the stupid guy because he thinks he'll lose? 

No, but acknowledging when you've been debunked will. 

I don't care
    I know you don't you're a troll who isn't here for serious conversation. 

Your illustrations are now facts? It's no wonder you're confused.
    Well how would you know, you didn't even reply to my "illustration". 

It didn't happen because you realised "damn this is a situation in which non sequitars are punished, better head out"
    At least now you admit the debate didn't happen. So what was the vote on?
    I don't need to debate you to know that I'm a better debater than you. 

Was your "forgetting" to @ me one of the ways  you intended to make clear you wanted a civil conversation?
    No,I stated in my very second post to you "Do you want to debate or are you just going to talk your talk?". Also, if you want keep this "forgetting to @ you", then explain why you did it here, here and here. Lol!

When you realize no one cares, not even me, 
    Which is why you, without getting @, actively went back into this week cold forum just to see ifI replied. Wow, I didn't know you cared so much about what I said, to the point where you'll go searching for my words!

Sorry the word shemp went out of fashion in the 90s. 
    zedvictor4
    Debates: 22
    zedvictor4
    Round and round and round it goes.

Where it ends no one knows.

Though, 5 stars for Cross Pacific consense

But for goodness sake.

Don't tell the French.
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Bones
    I bet you were salivating when you realised I have you attention.
    I promised you my attention Homer. You tried to run by not @ting me, but you came looking for me, and now you have me.

No, you begged me.

Already refuted. 
    And yet you're still begging.

You are like a...

No one cares about you... 
    Except the idiot following me around begging me to notice him. (Corrected for ya)

So now you're the guy who's scared to debate the retard? 
    Scared or having too much pity. Either or.

Sorry, but you're the one who ran herehere and here
    And yet here you are still begging me.

What does calling me a retard and running from the opportunity to debate highlight about you? 
    That I will not take advantage of a clueless retard.

To the stupid guy, yes.

So you're the guy who's running from the stupid guy because he thinks he'll lose? 
    I don't know what the stupid guy thinks. I doubt the stupid guy even thinks.

No, but acknowledging when you've been debunked will
    Ok. Whenever I'm debunked, I'll acknowledge it and be as mature as you.

I don't care

I know you don't you're a troll who isn't here for serious conversation
    I'm also not here for child rape jokes.

It's no wonder you're confused.

Well how would you know...
    I can see your laughable posts.

Then why are you still following me around begging for a debate? Take your paper crown you gave yourself and go celebrate your "win".

And I told you no. But here you are still begging me and claiming to know what no means.

Wow, I didn't know you cared so much about what I said, to the point where you'll go searching for my words!
    I do care. I told you pages ago that I like trolls and militant idiots. I'm enjoying burning you very much. I'm here for you child rape jokester.

Sorry the word shemp went out of fashion in the 90s. 
    Who the cap fits, let them wear it.
    Bones
    Bones
    -->
    @ethang5
    I bet you were salivating when you realised I have you attention.
    You tried to run by not @ting me, but you came looking for me, and now you have me.
    Nope, do you mind telling me why you did it herehere and here

No, you begged me.

You are like a...
    No one cares about you full stop. 

No one cares about you... 
    Except the idiot following me around begging me to notice him. (Corrected for ya)
    No, you're the one who actively searched the forums to see if I gave you some attention. 

I don't care
    I know you pick and choose what you are capable of replying to, somethings are just too difficult for you.

I don't know what the stupid guy thinks. I doubt the stupid guy even thinks. 
    And yet you're running away from the "stupid guy". 

No, but acknowledging when you've been debunked will
    Ok. Whenever I'm debunked, I'll acknowledge it and be as mature as you.
    That's the thing you won't, because you never acknowledged my post which debunked your BS. 

Well how would you know...
    I can see your laughable posts.
    And yet you only reply to the banter, and never the substantive. 

Then why are you still following me around begging for a debate?
    No actually I was fine to leave, you're the one who actively came back to this week old post to see if anything could arouse your interest.  

And I told you no.
    Exactly. You made a claim. I told you to back it up. You said no. End of story. 

Wow, I didn't know you cared so much about what I said, to the point where you'll go searching for my words!
    I do care.
    Thanks pal. 

I told you pages ago that I like trolls and militant idiots.
    You like what you are then. 

I'm enjoying burning you very much.
    The only thing your burning is your public image. 

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Bones
    No, you're the one who actively searched the forums to see if I gave you some attention
    You approached me first begging me to debate you. I told you no, yet here you are, still begging.

I don't care.

I know you pick and choose what you are capable of replying to...
    I still don't care for your illustrations. You are an idiot.

And yet you're running away from the "stupid guy"
    So thinks the stupid guy.

...you never acknowledged my post which debunked your BS
    The only thing your posts ever debunked was the fantasy that you were smart.

Because I don't want to debate you and I find you a trollish idiot. Would you like a quarter to purchase a clue?

...you're the one who actively came back to this week old post...
    What, there is a time limit on your turd posts? I have a life shemp. If you don't want to wait, then @ me when you make a post to me.

...actually I was fine to leave
    If you were fine to leave, you would have left. But you can't do so now without losing face. So I've got you till your common sense overtakes your shame.

Exactly. You made a claim. I told you to back it up. You said no. End of story.
    End of story?  Yet several pages later, you're still at my heels like a pet Chihuahua. But your story will end, no matter how long your engine is able to run on the fuel of your stupidity.

I do care.

Thanks pal. 
    And you thought I was joking when I said I liked trolls and militant idiots.

Birds of a feather, shemp.

I'm enjoying burning you very much.

My image is not the one following me around begging for attention.

Bones
    Bones
    -->
    @ethang5
    No, you're the one who actively searched the forums to see if I gave you some attention
    You approached me first begging me to debate you

I know you pick and choose what you are capable of replying to...
    I still don't care for your illustrations. You are an idiot.
    Goodness getting agitated. The DDO ethang coming out. 

Well, clearly you are the stupid by your own standard as you are the one running, not me. 

Because I don't want to debate you and I find you a trollish idiot.
    Because you you know you will lose. 

...you're the one who actively came back to this week old post...
    What, there is a time limit on your turd posts? I have a life shemp. If you don't want to wait, then @ me when you make a post to me.
    You're one to talk, as you didn't @ me herehere and here

End of story?  Yet several pages later, you're still at my heels like a pet Chihuahua. 
    Chihuahua? If anything, you're the little puppy, coming back wishing hopefully that I replied. 

I do care.
    I know, many people care about my words. Can't say the same for you. 

Thanks pal. 
    And you thought I was joking when I said I liked trolls and militant idiots.
    No I'm not laughing at the joke, I'm laughing at the fact that you think you're making jokes. 

Birds of a feather, shemp.
    Ok boomer. 

My image is not the one nipping at a fellow member, throwing ad hominems whilst openly admitting that they couldn't win in a debate. 
    ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Bones

Already refuted. 
    Lol. Luckily the board keeps a record. The post you first addressed me...

Wait. More is coming.

...you are the one running, not me. 

Does it matter when you stupidly think you win debates that have not occurred?

If you don't want to wait, then @ me when you make a post to me.

I didn't approach you. You approached me. I told you that you were a moron and that I was not interested in debating you. Please, buy a clue.

Chihuahua?
    Well, I know Chihuahuas can't read, so none are likely to be insulted by the comparison.

...If anything, you're the little puppy, coming back wishing hopefully that I replied
    Ok. Keep replying and I will keep burning you. It isn't you who wants something from me.

...many people care about my words. Can't say the same for you.
    How many mom's do you have?

No I'm not laughing at the joke, I'm laughing at the fact that you think you're making jokes.
    A vitally important difference.

My image is...
    I don't care about "image". You do. Your low esteem and youth force you to. I'm not some insecure teenager. 

Have you figured out what "No" means yet genius?
    BrotherDThomas
    Debates: 2
    BrotherDThomas
    -->
    @ethang5
    @Tradesecret
    @Bones

Bones,

You haven't been around long enough to understand and see that the totally Bible stupid EtHAMg5 will runaway at all costs from any discussion relating to Christianity and the JUDEO-Christian Bible.  Jesus and I have Bible Slapped EtHAMg5 Silly®️ so many times, that we have lost count!  Remember when you challenged him to a debate, and therefore the poor little boy EtHAMg5 peed his pants, then he came up with the old tired same one liners that he has used for years to run away from debating you and others? He hasn't changed where it is the same ol' schtick as usual.  

Look at his pathetic run away posts to you in this thread alone, and you can see why I call EtHAMg5 the "king of non sequiturs" within this Religion Forum, where if he had to actually discuss the Bible with you or anyone else, he would dump in his pants post haste! LOL!

Where EtHAMg5 is really shown to be an embarrassment to Christianity and this esteemed forum, is when he finds the nerve to actually post a thread of his own!!! Case in point, he found his diapers and created a thread called "Science Agrees With The Bible:Earth's Water," of which I am personally batting him around like a little mouse, where once again he had to RUN AWAY from me and Jesus' inspired words herewith with more child like non sequiturs: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6789-science-agrees-with-the-bible-earths-water?page=1&post_number=6

I know I am probably preaching to the choir, but every Religion Forum has to have a few Bible stupid members, and this prestigious forum as ours in EtHAMg5 and Tradesecret at this time. Remember, etHAMg5 is a black man, and therefore suffers the dreadful HAM CURSE that Jesus has bestowed upon him throughout Christianity's history, so it seems as though he is still having a very hard time in accepting said curse because of the way he acts within this forum. Truly sad indeed. :(

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @BrotherDThomas
    @Bones
    Bones, DeeDee sees you dying and is throwing you a inner tube. Lol.

In truth, the moron is himself dying and is looking for a friend that will help him dodge the issue of his hypocrasy.

Grab his lifeline and pull him in will you?

Idiots of a feather....
    Bones
    Bones
    -->
    @ethang5
    Bones, DeeDee sees you dying and is throwing you a inner tube. Lol.
    Funny, coming from the person who's constantly yalping for tradesecret. 

Already refuted. 
    Lol. Luckily the board keeps a record. The post you first addressed me...
    Tell me where I denied that I first made contact with you. I'll wait. 

Wait. More is coming.
    Really? I'm glad I'm not Indian, or you would be criticizing that dearly. 

Nothing worse than someone who's so stupid that he has to run from an intellectual battle with the "stupid" guy. 

I think it's because you know you're a troll and that you're bad at debating. 

I didn't approach you. 
    Did I mention in the above? No. I am asking why you didn't @ me herehere and here

Prove me wrong then. Exactly you can't. 

Chihuahua?
    Well, I know Chihuahuas can't read, so none are likely to be insulted by the comparison.
    Well then if I can't read, this should be the easiest debate of your life. 

...many people care about my words. Can't say the same for you.
    One more than you. 

My image is not the one nipping at a fellow member, throwing ad hominems whilst openly admitting that they couldn't win in a debate. 

ethang5
    ethang5
    -->
    @Bones
    Funny, coming from the person who's constantly yalping for tradesecret
    TS never needs a lifeline. DeeDee often does. Pull the poor did in.

Tell me where I denied that I first made contact with you. I'll wait.
    Here...

Already refuted. 

I'm glad I'm not Indian, or you would be criticizing that dearly. 
    You'd already be perma-banned.

Nothing worse than someone who's so stupid that he has to run from an intellectual battle with the "stupid" guy. 

I think it's because you know you're a troll and that you're bad at debating.
    No need to verify that you're a low esteem idiot. We already know.

I am asking why you didn't @ me herehere and here.
    And I answer once again. Because I don't want to debate you, and I find you a trollish idiot. Ask again and the answer will be the same.

Prove me wrong then. Exactly you can't. 
    Lol. Prove you wrong that you cannot "win" debates that have not occurred? My gosh you're stupid!

Well then if I can't read, this should be the easiest debate of your life
    Keep begging Homer. I don't want to debate you, and I find you a trollish idiot. Someday, you will sheepishly know what "no" means.

many people care about my words.

One more than you
    2 mom's do not qualify as "many people".

My image is...
    No one cares about your "image". You do. Your low esteem and youth force you to. I'm not some insecure teenager. Grow up doofus.

You are anon on a tiny website. Blathering about image is childish.

Have you figured out what "No" means yet genius?