Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 238
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Funny, coming from the person who's constantly yalping for tradesecret
TS never needs a lifeline. DeeDee often does. Pull the poor did in.
Not saying TS needs a lifeline, I'm saying you often double up with when you're cornered. 

Tell me where I denied that I first made contact with you. I'll wait.
Here...
You approached me first begging me to debate you
Already refuted. 
Come on now. Considering how my refutation was 

I think it's very, very clear that my refutation was directly aimed at your accusation that I am somehow "begging". 

I'm glad I'm not Indian, or you would be criticizing that dearly. 
You'd already be perma-banned.
Perma-banned for your activity..? The non sequitur king strikes again. 

Nothing worse than someone who's so stupid that he has to run from an intellectual battle with the "stupid" guy. 
So thinks the stupid guy.
Nothing worse than someone who's so stupid that he has to run from an intellectual battle with the "stupid" guy. 

I think it's because you know you're a troll and that you're bad at debating.
No need to verify that you're a low esteem idiot. We already know.
Not what I was referring to. The non sequitur king strikes again. 

I am asking why you didn't @ me herehere and here.
And I answer once again. Because I don't want to debate you, and I find you a trollish idiot.
Then why do you keep coming back? Obviously you want to engage in a discussion with me, hence the lengthy replies from you, yet you forget to @ me? Clearly you want to "win" yet know the only way you can is if I spare you and do not reply. 
Prove me wrong then. Exactly you can't. 
Lol. Prove you wrong that you cannot "win" debates that have not occurred? My gosh you're stupid!
No prove to me that I am stupid by beating me in a debate. If you can't then I don't see what all these mud sticks are about. 

Well then if I can't read, this should be the easiest debate of your life
Keep begging Homer.
How many mom's do you have?
One more than you. 
2 mom's do not qualify as "many people"
You're pretty dull if you didn't know the phrase "how many" is different from "many people". 

My image is...
No one cares about your "image". 
There there. No need for ad hominem. 

I'm not some insecure teenager.
You're an old man who's bad at debating and who derives joy from people who he claims are "insecure teenagers". 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5,  the HAM CURSED king of non sequiturs,

Since I have free reign over you now because you don't want to discuss the Christian religion with me anymore as shown in your RUNAWAY from biblical axioms post herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6789-science-agrees-with-the-bible-earths-water?page=1&post_number=9, I own you and your faith, as if I didn't own it before! LOL!  Therefore, I see that my post #207 really hit home in regards to your Bible stupidity and run away from same.  For this fact, Jesus and I are truly sorry for you.

Now I can easily refute your Bible ignorance and you cannot address it anymore as per the link shown above, praise Jesus for EtHAMg5 removing one foot to insert the other AGAIN!  Priceless stupidity once again on EtHAMg5's part! LOL!

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Not saying TS needs a lifeline, I'm saying you often double up with when you're cornered. 
You often say stupid things. Pull the fool in.

I'm glad I'm not Indian,...
Most Indians would be too. Humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe?

You'd already be perma-banned.

Perma-banned for your activity..? 
Sigh. Banned for being a caste fueled racist moron.

...the "stupid" guy
No need for quotes, you actually are stupid.

And I answer once again. Because I don't want to debate you, and I find you a trollish idiot.

Then why do you keep coming back? 
You first contacted me idiot. You're the one who first came, and keeps coming back.

No prove to me that I am stupid by beating me in a debate
You can't prove to an idiot that he's stupid. I wouldn't care to even if it were possible.

Keep begging Homer.

Already refuted. 
You just begged me again to debate you after I've told you no. That is begging moron.

many people care about my words.
How many mom's do you have?

One more than you
2 mom's do not qualify as "many people".

You're pretty dull if you didn't know the phrase "how many" is different from "many people".
Lol. Again, like taking candy from a retard.

I'm not some insecure teenager.

You're an old man who's bad at debating and who derives joy from people who he claims are "insecure teenagers". 
..and very stupid on top of their low self-esteem. Let's not forget that.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey village idiot! Your posts are becoming even more incoherent. I guess my exposing your fakery has you rattled.

It's like you're not even aware you're supposed to be addressing someone. You're like the idiot giggling to himself in the corner.

But I have a soft spot for .mental patients too. So though you still can't address your shameful betrayal of your Lord, I will still be here for you DeeDee.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5

Perma-banned for your activity..? 
Sigh. Banned for being a caste fueled racist moron.
How am I racist? 

...the "stupid" guy
No need for quotes, you actually are stupid.
Yet you know you're own intellect cannot keep up with me. 

Not answering the question. If you don't want to debate me then why do you keep coming back?

You first contacted me idiot.
Doesn't mean you have to come back. 

No prove to me that I am stupid by beating me in a debate
You can't prove to an idiot that he's stupid.
You can because objectively losing a debate to someone is suggestive that you are not as informed as your opposition. 

Keep begging Homer.
Already refuted. 
You just begged me again to debate you after I've told you no. That is begging moron.
Lol. Again, like taking candy from a retard.
You're the one who doesn't understand the difference between "how many" and "many people". Asking "how many X" doesn't necessarily mean there are more than one X. 

..and very stupid on top of their low self-esteem. Let's not forget that.
Ok sure. You're an old man who's bad at debating and who derives joy from people who he claims are "insecure stupid teenagers". Tell me, if you were really as bright as you claim, why are you talking to insecure stupid teenagers, don't you have important people to talk to IRL? 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Yet you know you're own intellect cannot keep up with me.
So thinks the stupid guy.

You first contacted me idiot. You're the one who first came, and keeps coming back.

You haven't told me no. I didn't contact you. I want nothing from you. You're the one lapping at my heels like a trained seal.

You can because objectively losing a debate to someone is suggestive that you are not as informed as your opposition.
Not being informed does not necessarily equal being  stupid. I did not say you were ill informed, (though you are) I said you were stupid. Stupid people never accept they are stupid. Plus, I have no interest in proving you stupid to anyone. Why would I? Your posts do a great job of that by themselves.

Already refuted. 

Tell me exactly where I "begged". Again 
Are you begging unconsciously? Lol.

Ok sure. You're an old man who's bad at debating and who derives joy from people who he claims are "insecure stupid teenagers".
Thanks.

Tell me, if you were really as bright as you claim,
I did not claim to be bright. I said you were stupid. It is your stupidity that makes you think calling you stupid means I'm bright.

why are you talking to insecure stupid teenagers?
Allow me to post 2 answers here. I could not decide which one had more zing, so you choose.

#1. Because the stupid insecure teenager keeps talking to me.

Or

#2. I like stupid militant trolls. Their age is of no consequence to me.

Take you pick.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Doesn't mean you are compelled to reply. 

You haven't told me no. 
So you're my dog now are you, you can only leave if I give you permission? 

Not being informed does not necessarily equal being  stupid.
I'm sure you think I'm both. 

I did not say you were ill informed, (though you are)
There we are. 

Stupid people never accept they are stupid.
Stupid also hate when they're being put into situations in which they know their stupidity will be exposed. 

Plus, I have no interest in proving you stupid to anyone. 
You have no interest, or you cannot? 

Already refuted. 
Funny how you copy my conclusion (that you were refuted) and ignore the argument. 

Already refuted. 

Your range of vocabulary is shocking. 

Tell me exactly where I "begged". Again 
Are you begging unconsciously? Lol.
Still waiting for you to tell me. 

why are you talking to insecure stupid teenagers?
Allow me to post 2 answers here. I could not decide which one had more zing, so you choose.
This is the first time you've tried to provide an argument. I'm very excited. 

#1. Because the stupid insecure teenager keeps talking to me.
So if Siri accidentally turned on and responded to you, are you then compelled to having a conversation with it for eternity? Of course not you can chose. Just like how you can chose to leave now. Just because I started a conversation doesn't mean you are compelled to stay here. 

#2. I like stupid militant trolls. Their age is of no consequence to me.
Likely. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Doesn't mean you are compelled to reply. 
I didn't say I was compelled. I said I like idiot militant trolls, which you are. Keep begging, and I will keep tossing you for the idiot you are.

So you're my dog now are you, you can only leave if I give you permission?
I can only leave if I was the one who came begging. You came to me begging for attention. I said no. You're now following me around begging like a mangey dog. Why would I not reply you? I like idiot trolls.

I'm sure you think I'm both.
That, my young friend, is your fault. Someone says no to your request and you then follow them around requesting over and over. That is stupid. That is ignorant. That is begging. I don't just think you are ignorant and stupid, you prove it in every vapid post you vomit.

Stupid also hate when they're being put into situations in which they know their stupidity will be exposed. 
Stupid people do that to themselves. In your case, by posting.

Plus, I have no interest in proving you stupid to anyone.

You have no interest, or you cannot? 
Cannot what? I don't need to prove you stupid to anyone. Your posts have already done that. PLUS, I have no interest in proving you stupid to anyone. You understand "plus" as well as you understand "no".

Funny how you copy my conclusion (that you were refuted) and ignore the argument.
Repeatedly posting a definition is not a refutation idiot. Begging comes from repetition. One can beg with repeated requests after they have been told no. When people beg, they are making a request. You are begging me.

Still waiting for you to tell me.
My guess is that you will continue to beg while you wait.

This is the first time you've tried to provide an argument. I'm very excited
I do try to be entertaining as I toss some idiot or other. I have the gentle readers to consider.

So if Siri accidentally turned on and responded to you, are you then compelled to having a conversation with it for eternity?
Siri isn't as mindlessly stupid as you. But if you're tired, you can quit. I was minding my business when you stumbled in. The number of times I reply you is decided by me. The number of times you beg is decided by you.

Of course not you can chose.
So can you. But as a liberal, you want to chose for me, or at least have me choose what you want. Ethan is not that way.

Just like how you can chose to leave now. Just because I started a conversation doesn't mean you are compelled to stay here.
If I had approached you with a request and you had said no, you wouldn't be speaking to me now. You are an imbecile. You keep replying me, and then wonder why I keep replying you.

As I've said. It will sink into your thick skull. Even if you have to spend your whole summer vacation spamming. I will be here for you.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Enjoy your time here while it lasts, Any day now :) 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Thanks bones. But what will you do when I'm gone?

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
I'll debate people. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
You'll be glad I'm no longer stopping you huh genius?

Lol. What an idiot.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Gotcha. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Perhaps you should go crying to the mods hypocrite. Threatening me with silliness is .....well, silly.

You insulted my mother, made what you claimed were jokes about child rape, and pestered me after I repeatedly declined your loony "invitation", but you go crying to the mods like a victim. You liberals are so predictable.

If I do get banned, at least you won't be able to beg me any more.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
You insulted my mother
made what you claimed were jokes about child rape
If I do get banned, at least you won't be able to beg me any more.
It's not a matter of if it's a matter of when. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
As was your sick jokes and begging.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Lol. If you think posting to where you said "na-uh" is a refutation, I'm glad I didn't waste my time debating you. Grow up bonsey.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
You think a 1200 word essay is "na-uh"? Righto. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
I was being polite.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
And you were dodging it. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
If declining the advances of a retard is a dodge, color me guilty. You'll be ok once you wipe the egg off your face.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
If declining the advances of a retard is a dodge, color me guilty. 
Using insults do not cover your incompetence. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
You would know Pedro.

I see your turd posts have gotten much shorter. Your skull proved not to be so thick huh?
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
You would know Pedro.
I don't even know what a Pedro is. 

I see your turd posts have gotten much shorter.
Because when I provide long posts you just ignore them so I am forced to slowly spoon-feed you. 

363 days later

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Bones @ethang5 @Tradesecret

Bones,

You haven't been around long enough to understand and see that the totally Bible stupid EtHAMg5 will runaway at all costs from any discussion relating to Christianity and the JUDEO-Christian Bible.  Jesus and I have Bible Slapped EtHAMg5 Silly®️ so many times, that we have lost count!  Remember when you challenged him to a debate, and therefore the poor little boy EtHAMg5 peed his pants, then he came up with the old tired same one liners that he has used for years to run away from debating you and others? He hasn't changed where it is the same ol' schtick as usual.  

Look at his pathetic run away posts to you in this thread alone, and you can see why I call EtHAMg5 the "king of non sequiturs" within this Religion Forum, where if he had to actually discuss the Bible with you or anyone else, he would dump in his pants post haste! LOL!

Where EtHAMg5 is really shown to be an embarrassment to Christianity and this esteemed forum, is when he finds the nerve to actually post a thread of his own!!! Case in point, he found his diapers and created a thread called "Science Agrees With The Bible:Earth's Water," of which I am personally batting him around like a little mouse, where once again he had to RUN AWAY from me and Jesus' inspired words herewith with more child like non sequiturs: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6789-science-agrees-with-the-bible-earths-water?page=1&post_number=6

I know I am probably preaching to the choir, but every Religion Forum has to have a few Bible stupid members, and this prestigious forum as ours in EtHAMg5 and Tradesecret at this time. Remember, etHAMg5 is a black man, and therefore suffers the dreadful HAM CURSE that Jesus has bestowed upon him throughout Christianity's history, so it seems as though he is still having a very hard time in accepting said curse because of the way he acts within this forum. Truly sad indeed. :(
You said: every Religion Forum has to have a few Bible stupid members, and this prestigious forum as ours in EtHAMg5 and Tradesecret at this timeRemember, etHAMg5 is a black man, and therefore suffers the dreadful HAM CURSE that Jesus has bestowed upon him throughout Christianity's history, so it seems as though he is still having a very hard time in accepting said curse because of the way he acts within this forum.
Where are the two in your judgement today?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, the soon to be the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool on DEBATEART and the runaway from questions posed to them,

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO POST #236:  "You said: every Religion Forum has to have a few Bible stupid members, and this prestigious forum as ours in EtHAMg5 and Tradesecret at this timeRemember, etHAMg5 is a black man, and therefore suffers the dreadful HAM CURSE that Jesus has bestowed upon him throughout Christianity's history, so it seems as though he is still having a very hard time in accepting said curse because of the way he acts within this forum. Where are the two in your judgement today?"

Tradesecret, oh, I mean, Shila, you don't get something for nothing!  First and foremost, you address my questions to YOU that you have been running away from as shown in the links below, before I address your questions to me, understood weak-minded Bible fool?

WAITING!

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

--> @Shila

Shila, the soon to be the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool on DEBATEART and the runaway from questions posed to them,

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO POST #236:  "You said: every Religion Forum has to have a few Bible stupid members, and this prestigious forum as ours in EtHAMg5 and Tradesecret at this timeRemember, etHAMg5 is a black man, and therefore suffers the dreadful HAM CURSE that Jesus has bestowed upon him throughout Christianity's history, so it seems as though he is still having a very hard time in accepting said curse because of the way he acts within this forum. Where are the two in your judgement today?"

Tradesecret, oh, I mean, Shila, you don't get something for nothing!  First and foremost, you address my questions to YOU that you have been running away from as shown in the links below, before I address your questions to me, understood weak-minded Bible fool?

Already Replied check post#57.

Replied Check post#65

You are confusing Tradesecret with Shila. You must be approaching senility.