@ILikePie5
meant to reply above.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
They might kill me tonight.
This is just hypothetical. The point is if Supa wants to consider balance than he can’t just say one role doesn’t exist and make it fit. If a Doctor doesn’t exist, a Bomb makes sense and vice versa.

Same thing with Innocent Child
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Can you please explain why you sus me over Disc? Cause Disc would have the exact same reasons.

Just look at my claim for example. Fine you don’t believe it. But look at Disc’s his is even worse than mine. First he’s not even in the show. Second there are other characters like Gary Oak that make much more sense than Mewtwo as Miller.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I’m honestly not all that big into minor differences in balance and trying to figure out what the mod would do, particularly knowing that there was an Enabler to weaken one of those PRs. That being said, I agree that the Bomb clearly doesn’t fit in with the other roles. If he’s the Bomb, then that’s not the worst thing to lose, and I’m not seeing enough reason to go for Disc at this point, though I will note that his absence from the lynch (when he is the only other viable choice) is stark.

VTL Pie
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
If he’s the Bomb, then that’s not the worst thing to lose, and I’m not seeing enough reason to go for Disc at this point, though I will note that his absence from the lynch (when he is the only other viable choice) is stark.

VTL Pie
WHAT? Are you out of your mind? How tf is Bomb not the worst thing to lose. Especially compared to a freakin Miller?

Sometimes I wonder why I even play 

*sigh*

Atrocious decision
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Stupidest lynch I’ve ever seen. Good freakin lord. Y’all need to develop some critical thinking skills.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Taking off on the second leg of my flight. Guessing the above response is a good sign.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic

Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
Official Vote Count

ILikePie5 (5/5) - SupaDudz, Earth, oromagi, Wylted, whiteflame
Discipulus_Didicit (2/5) - ILikePie5, Evilgenius
Evilgenius (1/5) - Discipulus_Didicit

ILikePie5 was lynched. He was GUILTY.

Day Phase is now closed. Please submit your Night Actions as soon as possible.

Night Phase will end in 24 hours.