Biden: total failure

Author: 949havoc

Total: 107
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
Blinkin, Biden's Sec of State, says now that "We gave Americans every opportunity to get out" of Afghanistan. Does he forget that just two weeks ago - Aug 16 - DOS told Americans in Afghanistan wanting to get out to "shelter in place," the same words used a year and a half ago to advise the best, then, advice to protect against Covid?

Biden, allegedly the President, promised just four days ago, to evacuate all Americans from Afghanistan.

Leadership is not a power trip. Leadership is not a privilege. Leadership is an accountability. It is an obligation to do as promised.

Joe Biden, and his team, are a total failure.

You may now wear your mask for another reason: To muffle your blind opinion that this is a capable presidency.

oops.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@949havoc
Reverse TDS, called BDS. Everything Biden does is great.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ethang5
Sure, if not knowing who he is - or, Jill - is great, and that floats your boat, good on you. I obviously disagree, and I do have some left-wing media support.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@949havoc
Leadership is not a power trip.

Someone should have told  that to the Orange Guy. LOL

And someone should have told that to the Dubya guy 20 years ago.

Enduring freedom. LOL

Afghanistan is a lawless wilderness....Ask the Ruskies....They learned the hard way too.

Of course, that was back in the days when The USA and Osama were best buddies. LOL

What goes around comes around, as they say.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Trump: Executive orders in the 1st 100 days. 10
Biden: Executive orders in the 1st 100 days. 54

Trump: Fully free hand given to social media companies and users.
Biden: Working secretly with tech Nazis to censor users whom the govt. doesn't like.

Trump: Free and open inauguration.
Biden: Barbed wire and national guard troops locking down capital.

Trump: Listened to his military experts.
Biden: Overruled the experts causing death in Afghanistan.

Trump: Voluntary administration of vaccine.
Biden: Wants gestapo to go home to home forcing people to be injected.

Trump: HAd his Executive orders upheld by SCOTUS
Biden: Has had several of his EO's shot down by SCOTUS.

Trump: No political prisoners, not even for the treasonous FBI
Biden: 600+ political prisoners with no due process.

I wish we could patient the mechanism that allows liberals to be blind to reality.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ethang5
So executive orders are bad?  lol wow. Trump literally governed by them, he even held signing ceremonies regularly to commemorate them.

Biden: Working secretly with tech Nazis to censor users whom the govt. doesn't like.
Trump railed against them over and over again calling for section 230 to be overturned. He even tried to start his own platform to compete with them. You can’t be serious.

And I love how the right ignores the merits of every single issue where the government pushes back against speech and just claims it’s a “left vs. right” thing. It’s not.

I must have missed the part where the US Capitol was attacked and breached by a mob forcing congress to evacuate the building as a result of Trump winning in 2016.

So *now* you guys believe in following the consensus of the experts? What a joke.

Trump: HAd his Executive orders upheld by SCOTUS
This is just plain nonsense. Trump had plenty of his EO’s overturned. You’re not even being serious.

What are you talking about?

I wish we could patient the mechanism that allows liberals to be blind to reality.
Looks like the right got to it first
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Double_R
You beat me to it. Good job.
Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@949havoc
Ignoring everything else in this thread:

>Cites Fox news like a boss
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Nyxified
FoX NeWs Is ThE OnLy UnBiASeD NeWs SoUrCe EvErYtHiNg ElsE Is LiBtArD MaRxiSt MeDiA
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Double_R

So executive orders are bad?  lol wow.
  • Biden said: Only dictators rule by executive orders.

Trump literally governed by them,...
Biden has issued 3 times as many in less than a third of the time as Trump ever did.

...he even held signing ceremonies regularly to commemorate them.
So did Biden, complete with sniffing the hair of 9 year old girls.

Trump railed against them over and over again calling for section 230 to be overturned.
That was his opinion. He actually DID nothing to curb the freedoms of either the social media Giants or it's members.

He even tried to start his own platform to compete with them. You can’t be serious.
I am telling the truth, which is why you're deflecting. An Obama official now working for Twitter is the one who announced Trump's ban. The Biden administration admits to working with FB to ban "problematic" users. Face the facts.

And I love how the right ignores the merits of every single issue where the government pushes back against speech and just claims it’s a “left vs. right” thing. It’s not.
I guess a president simply voicing his opinion openly is not better than a president secretly colluding with big tech to censor citizens.

I must have missed the part where the US Capitol was attacked and breached by a mob forcing congress to evacuate the building as a result of Trump winning in 2016.
There were multiple violent leftist demonstrations between Trump's win in 2016 and his inaugaration, 2 at the Capitol building, and Trump did not close down his ceremony.

No one was killed on Jan 6th. The Capitol building was not burned. Not a single person has been charged with insurrection. But what you did miss is the 3 months of assaults, looting, and burnings by leftist. They were not treated illegally the way Biden's gestapo have treated the peaceful demonstrators at the capitol on Jan 6th.

So *now* you guys believe in following the consensus of the experts? What a joke.
Does this address my point? Americans died because of the leftist idiot in the White House.

Trump: Had his Executive orders upheld by SCOTUS

This is just plain nonsense. Trump had plenty of his EO’s overturned. You’re not even being serious.
It started with Trump's so called Muslim ban, and is continuing with SCOTUS reinstating his "Remain in Mexico" order. I can give you a list of Biden's EOs dismissed by SCOTUS. Can you list those of Trump's?

What are you talking about?
The 600 people hunted down by the FBI and held without bail or charge now for 6 months for expressing their political right to protest peacefully.

Looks like the right got to it first
Not unless your post is "the right".
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Biased Republican perspective.

Republicans created 20 years of chaos and Biden dealt with it swiftly.

Hats off to the old guy.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Lol!!

The border is not in chaos?
Afghanistan is not in chaos?
Inflation is not in chaos?
Crime is not in chaos?

Man, your reality blinders must have an rpf (reality protection factor) of 100%

You are exactly the kind of voter the Dems love. Apolitical.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
You're up late as ever Mr E.

And Afghanistan is always somewhat chaotic.

And inflation, crime and borders are never hunky-dory....Only manageable.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Biden's current approval rating reflects how he's managing inflation, crime, Afghanistan, and borders. Swiftly.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Approval ratings mean zilch and depend upon which propaganda machine is producing the approval rating.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Glad you've learned this after referring to Trump's approval ratings as evidence that your apoliticals is correct.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Right-wing disinformation from fauxlaw who can't even admit who he is while delivering the bullcrap.
Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
-->
@949havoc
Blinkin, Biden's Sec of State, says now that "We gave Americans every opportunity to get out" of Afghanistan. Does he forget that just two weeks ago - Aug 16 - DOS told Americans in Afghanistan wanting to get out to "shelter in place," the same words used a year and a half ago to advise the best, then, advice to protect against Covid?

Biden, allegedly the President, promised just four days ago, to evacuate all Americans from Afghanistan.

Leadership is not a power trip. Leadership is not a privilege. Leadership is an accountability. It is an obligation to do as promised.

You may now wear your mask for another reason: To muffle your blind opinion that this is a capable presidency.

oops.
This is all correct. He's absolutely botched this Afghanistan withdrawal and that has major repercussions. 
Mesmer
Mesmer
Right-wing disinformation from fauxlaw who can't even admit who he is while delivering the bullcrap.
Once again, you haven't at all engage with the content of this thread to show it's wrong/half-true. Instead, all you've done is Ad hommed (again) and attempted to distract from the topic with your conspiracy theory about fauxlaw. Even if this is fauxlaw, nobody logically cares -- it has nothing to do with the thread.

So thanks for conceding everything with your SJW crying.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ethang5
  • Biden said: Only dictators rule by executive orders.
Do you have any thoughts of your own, or are you a Biden follower now?

Biden has issued 3 times as many in less than a third of the time as Trump ever did.
So what? Are executive orders bad? Yes or No?

So did Biden
So what? I’m not the one pretending to have a problem with executive orders. I care about what the EO does, not how many they issued.

That was his opinion. He actually DID nothing to curb the freedoms of either the social media Giants or it's members.
Neither did Biden. This is nonsense propaganda which clearly works. What the Biden administration actually did was provide social media companies with examples of misinformation being spread on their platforms asking those sites to take action against them. Those companies did so not because the Biden administration said so, but because that was an effort they were already engaged in being that people are literally dying because of it.

For someone who professes to care so much about freedom you sure seem to not give a shit about these companies right to enforce their own terms of service.

I guess a president simply voicing his opinion openly is not better than a president secretly colluding with big tech to censor citizens
Thank you for proving my point. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can understand why Trump was banned, and it’s not because he was simply “voicing his opinion”. It’s because his rhetoric inspired thousands of his supporters to attack and ultimately breach the US Capitol. I know your blinders keep you from seeing what’s wrong with that so I have a very simple solution… just pretend Trump was declared the winner and that was BLM smashing windows, defecating on the floors, chanting “hang Mike Pence”, and forcing Congress to stop the certification process to evacuate the building. I promise you, it will become crystal clear.

But what you did miss is the 3 months of assaults, looting, and burnings by leftist.
Complete and utterly irrelevant to this conversation. But does show that you’re not really interested in it, you’re just here to throw out talking points to own the lib. Do you even remember what this is about?

Does this address my point? Americans died because of the leftist idiot in the White House.
It really didn’t, I just find it humorous how I’m in the middle of trying to explain to some of DART’s right wingers in the other thread why expertise matters while over here having it thrown in my face as a reason Trump was so wonderful.

Your point however was meaningless. Your statement was that Trump listened to his generals. Do you have any evidence Biden didn’t? I find this argument especially remarkable because the plan Biden followed was literally Trump’s plan, so what is your point here?

The 600 people hunted down by the FBI and held without bail or charge now for 6 months for expressing their political right to protest peacefully.
Is breaking and entering, vandalism, trespassing, beating police officers, and stopping the certification of a presidential election included in that right to “peacefully” protest?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @zedvictor4
Lol!!

Crime is not in chaos?

In other words… you aren’t watching enough Fox News
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ethang5
@zedvictor4
@Mesmer
@949havoc
1 } OMG, the Trumpet trumpeteer cult followers still cant see much less accept truth and facts. No surprise their as this is typical of religous-like cult fundamentalism nonsense.

2} USA sold a bill of goods for 20 years in nation building Afghanistan, ---Zed got it corrrect, starting with Bush--- and that was primarily after Bush invaded Iraq for his father with Dick Cheney's { Darth Vader } help.  Iran was loving that the whole time.

3} Obama increased troops in Afghanistan ---30,00 - 100,000---  because he trusted his  military nincompoops lying about their true beliefs about  building an Afghan military that  would stave off the taliban in future.  Duhh, NO!!!

4} To Obamas credit he got the troop levels down from 100,00 to 8,400 before Trumpet { Orange Bad Man } became the 1st sour-puss, most cry-baby-president ever.

5} Trumpet reduces troops to 2,500 and signs contract with Taliban for USA to leave.

6} Enter Biden to wipe-the-slate clean of troops, USA citizens and Afghanistan allies of 20 year nation building forever war { 20 years }. A the nation built by former USA presidents and military generals and USA congress { republicans and Dmeocrats }.

7}  Enter Trumpet trumpeteer cult-followers republican calling the plays from their back-seat-drivers-couch of in front of FOX news on the TV.

8}  The next investigation in USA will be of the Trumpet and trumpeteers mental abilities to eschew truth, facts for narcissism, repeated lies, misinformation, misleading info, falase propoghnda   morality distracts humans from rational, logical common sense of obvious  reality. >>>>#9

9} Afghanistan was a chaotic mess, is now a worse chaotic mess and always will be chaotic mess, that surrounding countries will now have to try and get some order into to keep chaotic mess getting more worse.  Trumpeteers love a good chaotic mess just as their cult leader Trumpet was famous for.  Sick-n--the-hdea, all all 74 million of them in USA and more world wide.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Once again, you haven't at all engage with the content of this thread 
Better things to do, that I have fun doing and not all of which you approve of. 

I'll let the perfectly capable Double_R debunk his crap for me, you can sit whining about me instead of engaging the thread too haha. Threads like this should die down and be starved of the attention you right-wing trolls crave. I know that, Double_R hasn't quite figured it out yet, so I'll let him step-by-step rip your bullshit to shreds, maybe Oromagi can join in.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I based my opinion of Trump on Trump.

And I base my opinion of Biden on Biden.

And I always thought that Dubya's  knee jerk reaction to the Twin Towers was somewhat foolhardy.

Hey...Someone blew up our towers....Let's go bomb the fuck out of some pomegranate farmers in Afghanistan.

And it all ended in tears.

Operation Frequent Wind ring any bells?
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
By your numbered list:
1. Trump is no longer the president. Get over it, already. Nothis watch anymore, so just shut it.

2. Yes, 20 years of drift from the original goal to find who was responsible for 9/11. So, let's not get wrapped around the issue of why we were there in the first place because that was achieved. So, Obama team got him. So, why didn't obama get us out, which is the issue, now. Getting out, but doing so poorly, we look like fools to the rest of the world; even the third world. Biden's "get out" was a total failure. Total, because, contrary to promise, he did not get all Americans out. FAIL.

3. Back to #2. Still going to try to excuse Obama? Fail.

4. Back to #2? Again? Same question: why didn't Obama get us out, with mission accomplished, as he, himself, said. Trump never should have had to deal with this issue.

5. Trump's deal included teeth: keep the deal, or we don't leave. The Taliban failed to keep to the plan, which was, by the way, to get non-military Americans
 out first, then equipment and weapons then the military. Biden scrubbed that plan for his better plan: pandemonium. Fail.

6. Biden wiped the slate? He sure did, baby with bathwater. Fail.

7. Fox News. Haven't noticed the shift in Fox News, have you, because that complaint is a broken record. Besides, I don't watch Fox. Apparently, you do.

8. Tell me what legislative purpose your alleged investigation has. No, Congress does not use that mandate anymore for its investigations. It thinks it's DOJ.

9. What's a hdea? Seems important to you, but the rest of us are moving on.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@949havoc
1. Trump is no longer the president. Get over it, already. Nothis watch anymore, so just shut it.
All of 74 million Trumpet trumpeteers ---the only real failure worthy of consideration--   every three months believe Trumpet is going to be reinstated as USA presidient --mentally issues here also--- .   What a bunch fundamentalists true believers, pushing of conspiracy --STOP the STEAL! ---  and only encourages more uncalled for, violent prone non-sense on all USA citizens. 

.....Sick-n-head republican trumpeteers is no brainer because they lack moral and intellectual integrity on issues of......;

1} Afghanistan, ---see only the negative  { cry baby trumpeteers } of getting thousands of people out of Afghanistan in largest airlift rescue effort in USA history---

2} Obama as greatest president since Lincoln  ---unless your racist, bigoted, narrcistic trumpeteer--- that still in denial of the truth, that, Obama increased troops in Afghanistan and then reduced to 8,500 ergo, began the removal,

3} Trumpet then reduces to 2,500 troops and enters contractual agreement with Taliban, while creating chaos every where else on Earth,

4} Biden elected ---not STOP the STEAL! violent insurrection nonsense---  and comes in to do what Trumpet could not do, yet you only want to blame his predecessor. More signs of your mental instability, to lay blame on Obama and not Trumpeteer,

5} all of these above show how most of Trumpet trumpeteers  lack moral and intellectual integrity cry babies with no rational logical common sense substance to back any of your non-sense cultist beliefs.   

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Double_R
Biden said: Only dictators rule by executive orders.

Do you have any thoughts of your own, or are you a Biden follower now?
Biden said only dictators rule by EO, and then proceeded to issue 3 times as many EO as Trump. Biden is a hypocritical idiot.

Are executive orders bad? Yes or No?
Ask Biden. He said only dictators rule by EO. Dictators are bad.

I’m not the one pretending to have a problem with executive orders.
Biden is. At least before he got to the White House and became the EO dictator he claimed Trump was.

What the Biden administration actually did was provide social media companies with examples of misinformation being spread on their platforms asking those sites to take action against them.
Thank you. I think your mental gymnastics speak here for itself.

This is nonsense propaganda which clearly works. 
Would you like the link to the video of Biden spokewoman admitting that the Biden administration was secretly colluding with big tech to censor citizens?

Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can understand why Trump was banned...
We aren't talking about Trump's banning, but the Biden administration's collusion with big tech. Run away again and I will drag you back to the topic.

Do you even remember what this is about?
Biden's total failure. Or do you think it's about Mike Pence? The thread has a title.

It really didn’t...
Yeah. It's understandable why you felt the need to dodge.

...the plan Biden followed was literally Trump’s plan...
And then you and Biden woke up. Trump's plan was to evacuate civies first, and move or destroy sensitive equipment. Biden followed the idiots plan for leaving, he was in office for Vietnam too wasn't he?

Is breaking and entering, vandalism, trespassing, beating police officers, and stopping the certification of a presidential election included in that right to “peacefully” protest?
If you're Antifa/BLM, even adding assault, burning federal buildings and police stations, looting and vandalism are included in that right to “peacefully” protest.

Your man is a failure. Trying to argue otherwise just makes you look pathetic.

Crime is not in chaos?

In other words… you aren’t watching enough Fox News
38 people shot in Chicago is because Fox news.
The highest number of illegals caught crossing the border is because Fox news.
13 Americans dead in Afghanistan is, you guessed it. Fox news.

Talk about talking points! Liberals don't just hide from reality, they run from it.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@949havoc
Trump is no longer the president. Get over it, already.
You might want to point that statement at Trump and his cult followers who still think he’s going to be reinstated this year.

I do agree with you though that we need to stop with the whataboutisms. Biden did fuck up and we should be able to talk about that honestly. The problem however is that it is brazenly hypocritical and therefore unserious when someone who has spent the the last 4 years supportive of Donald Trump calls any other president a failure. If you want to have a conversation with anyone on the left about Biden being a failure you need to start by explaining what you think a failed presidency looks like in the first place and how the previous 4 years does not qualify. Till then all we’re going to do is talk past each other.

Assuming of course you are a Trump supporter. I don’t think I’ve seen you say so explicitly but reading your posts it certainly appears to be the case.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ebuc
No surprise their as this is typical of religous-like cult fundamentalism nonsense.
Your loony posts are nonsense.

Afghanistan was a chaotic mess, is now a worse chaotic mess...
Thanks to the idiot Biden.

America could have won the war in Afghanistan.
America could have won the war in Vietnam.
America could have won the war in Korea.
If not for left wing morons crying about civilians and hearts and minds. War is not diplomacy. You either do what it takes to win, or get out.

America did what it took in Germany. America won.
America did what it took in Japan. America won.

The same idiots who will not allow our military to win wars are the very same idiots who will blame the military for not winning.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Double_R
...start by explaining what you think a failed presidency looks like in the first place...
Barbed wire around the Capitol months after the inaugaration. Press conferences with no questions. A president suffering from dementia. High food and fuel prices. Dumb foreign policies. An out of control southern border. Collusion with big tech against the American people. Spending America's money on foreigners first. Political prisoners. A blindingly stupid 3 trillion dollar spending package.

...and how the previous 4 years does not qualify.
No new wars started. First president to meet NK's leader and get him to stop long range missile launches. Highest employment rates for women and minorities. A secure southern border. Brokering a peace deal with Israel and 5 Arab countries. Enforcing the country's laws on immigration and religious rights. Making European nation's pay their fair share for their defense. Renegotiating better trade deals with Mexico and Canada. A sound and growing economy.

You may have a right to wear blinders, but there is no reason I have to pretend to be obtuse along with you.