Biden kills a bunch of kids, praised by state media.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 45
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
    Ten members of one family -- including seven children -- are dead after a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential neighborhood of Kabul.
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    Relatives found the remains of one of the girls, Malika, in the rubble near their home on Monday. A family member told CNN that it was unclear whether Malika had been inside the vehicle or in the compound when the strike hit.

They were "an ordinary family," a brother of the one of those killed said. "We are not ISIS or Daesh and this was a family home -- where my brothers lived with their families."

drlebronski
    Debates: 14
    drlebronski
    -->
    @Greyparrot
    LOL NOW YOU GIVE ANY SHITT ABOUT DRONE STRIKES AS SOOOOOOOON AS BIDEN IS ELECTED YOUR HILARIOUS!

"U.S. Drone Strikes Have Gone Up 432% Since Trump Took Office"

"Trump's air strikes in Afghanistan dramatically increased civilian deaths"
    SkepticalOne
    Debates: 9
    SkepticalOne
    More criticism absent context. It is thought secondary explosions (which are responsible for unexpected deaths) were caused by explosive materials in car. If that is the case, then a strike to prevent 'an imminent ISIS-K threat' appears justified.

That being said, my heart goes out to those dealing with the loss of their innocent loved ones.
    SkepticalOne
    SkepticalOne
    -->
    @drlebronski
    LOL NOW YOU GIVE ANY SHITT ABOUT DRONE STRIKES AS SOOOOOOOON AS BIDEN IS ELECTED YOUR HILARIOUS!
    Of course. The Orange Manchild could do no wrong...Biden can do nothing right - or so the narrative goes. 

If Trump were in office, Parrot would be defending this because, for him (or so it seems), his objections are purely political. 
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    I think more dead kids is exactly the image Biden needs right now.
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @drlebronski
    I heard Drumph "instructed" Biden to launch a bomb into a residential area. Or at least one of his alter egos.

But it's still a great look for Biden. Trump really fucked this one up bad.
    drlebronski
    drlebronski
    -->
    @Greyparrot
    what are you talking about?

Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @drlebronski
    You're really bad at Orangemanbad. You're just asking to get cancelled.
    Dr.Franklin
    Debates: 32
    Dr.Franklin
    total dump of a country
    SkepticalOne
    SkepticalOne
    I think more dead kids is exactly the image Biden needs right now.
    With Republican governors literally working against schools (and local governments) trying to protect children (and society in general), Republicans have absolutely no room to criticize....

dfss9788
    Debates: 2
    dfss9788
    -->
    @Greyparrot
    They were probably better off dead anyway seeing how things are going there.
    Wylted
    Debates: 34
    Wylted
    -->
    @SkepticalOne
    Of course. The Orange Manchild could do no wrong...Biden can do nothing right - or so the narrative goes. 

If Trump were in office, Parrot would be defending this because, for him (or so it seems), his objections are purely political. 

I lot of Trump's base is made up of paleo conservatives who are very anti war. I think these sorts of pale co serve t Ives, usually do now vote, but he managed to do well getting them to the vote g booth
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @dfss9788
    They were probably better off dead anyway seeing how things are going there.

Exactly! 

It's like the Americans left there, they asked for it.
    Vader
    Debates: 30
    Vader
    Biden lied, people died
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @Vader
    “He (BIDEN) perfectly knows the matter. He is fully concentrated and knows what he wants to achieve. And he does it very shrewdly.”

-Vladimir Putin
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @drlebronski
    "Joe Biden deserves credit for supplying the Taliban with 33 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters which it took them 4-5 days to learn how to fly"

One has to wonder if the rich were paying their "fair share" if we couldn't have left 60 Blackhawks. This is just ridiculous.

9 days later

thett3
    Debates: 2
    thett3
    I was waiting to comment on this until all the facts came out and yep, it’s as bad as it appeared to be. The military murdered an innocent man and innocent children. I understand that collateral damage happens in war but it really bothers me how there’s no accountability at all

drlebronski
    drlebronski
    -->
    @thett3
    surprisingly I actually agree with you.
    drlebronski
    drlebronski
    -->
    @Greyparrot
    BS do you do any research at fucking all dude your uneducated posts are getting so fucking annoying also you have yet to respond to my post dude.

Another misleading post about weapons in the Taliban’s hands listed 19 categories of military equipment, including 358,530 assault rifles, 22,174 Humvees and 33 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters. 
    This is also exaggerated. There has been no accounting of how much military equipment was left in Afghanistan. The figures cited are inflated and outdated, with most of the equipment being provided over many years to the Afghan forces. 

god damn dude your a fucking idiot
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @thett3
    I was waiting to comment on this until all the facts came out and yep, it’s as bad as it appeared to be. The military murdered an innocent man and innocent children. I understand that collateral damage happens in war but it really bothers me how there’s no accountability at all.
    A damn shame for sure.

This is also exaggerated. There has been no accounting of how much military equipment was left in Afghanistan.
    Those 2 statements cancel each other out. If you don't know you can't say it's exaggerated. What we do know is what has been left there and that's also a damn shame.

drlebronski
    drlebronski
    -->
    @Greyparrot

None of the figures take into account how many items remained in Afghanistan and were usable when the Taliban took control in mid-August. Figures for the Black Hawks and AC-208s also don’t take into account how many aircraft were flown out of Afghanistan by pilots during the withdrawal, said Schroden.
    Experts including GlobalSecurity.org director John Pike and Jason Campbell, former country director for Afghanistan in the U.S. Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy said it’s important to note that even if some of the materiel was left in usable condition, it might have little value, given the Taliban’s limited ability to use and maintain highly technical assets such as Black Hawks. 

Shut your bs
    drlebronski
    drlebronski
    -->
    @Greyparrot

Those 2 statements cancel each other out. If you don't know you can't say it's exaggerated. What we do know is what has been left there and that's also a damn shame.
    Lol no they don't see my post above its clear that the numbers are significantly less than what you claimed.
    You fucking idiot
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @drlebronski
    it might have little value,

Thanks for your opinion.
    drlebronski
    drlebronski
    -->
    @Greyparrot
    as per usual you offer 0 rebuttals or refutations 

Maybe you should read How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them: 11 Rules for Winning again.

Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @drlebronski
    It's just bad optics for Joeman  to see Taliban flying around. Aren't they supposed to be on horses and stuff?

Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @thett3

Listen to the laughter in the background....

Oh this wasn't predicted at all....
    drlebronski
    drlebronski
    -->
    @Greyparrot
    im not watching that if theres a point from the video you would like to highlight please write it here but at this point your just baiting me
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @drlebronski
    It's fine, the optics are for independent voters, not partisan hacks.
    Ramshutu
    Debates: 43
    Ramshutu
    Ignoring for the moment that absolutely nothing in the title is accurate; and being so intentionally misleading seems to give the impression that the OP is not interested in an intellectual discussion on the matter; there are a few key things that should be pointed out.

1.) This was tragic. 
    2.) Trump supporters - or anyone - who are  singling our Biden, are outrageous hypocrites who are clearly uninterested in facts and reality, and are more interested in finding any way to score points; again showing that the what is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is the ever changing present in which the Party is always right, and democrats are always right. These facts are:

- Trump massively ramped up drone strikes, killing hundreds - arguably 1000s - of civilians.
    - Obama put in place drone strike kill reporting to help raise accountability. Trump revoked it.
    - Trump changed rules of Drone use that decentralized authorization: and led to massive increases in drone strikes, without central authorization and accountability. (Biden revoked this one if I recall)

So, frankly, the bashing of Biden, after 4 years of silence, then 8 years of complaints is partisan intellectual dishonesty, and the type of weaponized hypocrisy one has come to expect of the right.