Biden kills a bunch of kids, praised by state media.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 45
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@drlebronski
It’s the lack of accountability that gets me, if I drone striked an innocent family I would probably end up killing myself out of guilt. But this has been happening for years with no real sign of stopping, and as far as I know nobody has ever acknowledged wrongdoing.  I know that there is always collateral damage in war…but it’s important to ask the question of if the war is worth fighting in the first place (spoiler: the post 9/11 wars weren’t)
thett3
thett3
Just so much unnecessary misery. I know I can be hyperbolic at times but I think there’s a strong case to be made that George W. Bush was the worst President of all time. After 9/11 he could’ve done anything. We could’ve done anything. But he did nothing with it 
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@thett3
agreed

there was no reason to enter iraq and afghanistan it was a pointless war that led to chaos.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@thett3
also 
thett3
thett3
-->
@drlebronski
The CIA are a bad group of people. I haven’t gone deep into that particular rabbit hole yet. Sometimes US foreign policy seems so backwards and counter productive to me that I can’t tell if there’s something bubbling under the surface that I’m too stupid to figure out that makes it all make sense, if everyone is just winging it all the time, if there’s a bunch of drug running/arms smuggling/various other ways that spooks enrich themselves off the books or all of the above 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
but I think there’s a strong case to be made that George W. Bush was the worst President of all time.
I was so happy to see the Republican party had the good sense to put Jeb Bush into single digit approvals during the primaries. That's the accountability that matters.

if there’s a bunch of drug running/arms smuggling/various other ways that spooks enrich themselves off the books or all of the above 

I mean if it's not oil then its opium...
thett3
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
The 2016 primary was one of the funniest things to ever happen. I don’t support Trump 2024 AT ALL for a number of reasons but I am forced to admit that him becoming President again would be one of the funniest things to ever happen as well
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
I think we saw from 2016-2020 that there isn't anyone in the country that can stand up to the deep state in Washington DC. It's really inevitable what's going to happen in our lifetimes.
thett3
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
The left is going to win in the medium term for sure because they’re the ones with a will to power. Look what they’re doing with 50 senate seats and the smallest house majority this century and compare it to what Republicans did with much more sizable majorities. “That’s the way we’ve always done it” simply isn’t a compelling argument to stack up against someone pushing for change, conservatives/the right aren’t going to win anything important until there is a cultural/spiritual change that results in the right having an actual vision. My focus right now is limiting the damage that will occur until there is a viable alternative to leftism. 

In the long term who knows. Leftists aren’t having kids, and I think covid has dealt a fatal blow to public schooling and potentially the university system, which will limit their ability to recruit kids from conservative households in the future. There are a bunch of weird ultra conservative and ultra religious groups with extremely high birth rates that nobody is taking about. They are small in number now but 50 years from now there will be far, far more practicing/washed out Amish, Hasidic Jews, Mennonites, fundamentalist Mormons, Latin Mass Catholics etc that will throw a wrench in things that almost nobody is predicting. 

Also I think there will be lots of neo Gnosticism on the left if in fifty years time there are still racial disparities. I also don’t think that Asian people (who will continue to grow their share in this countries elites) and Hispanics (who will likely assimilate into white working class culture) will have much of an interest in mediating an ethnic conflict between whites and blacks that began centuries before they were here. The dem coalition is going to fall apart….eventually. How soon is anyone’s guess…they’ll probably have some sizable wins in the next few decades for sure 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
I think the Jews are an early indicator of what will happen to white Americans in the future. The secular/liberal ones outmarry at extremely high rates and have totally rock bottom fertility rates. They probably won’t exist in large numbers fifty years from now. the Orthodox are well above replacement and keep growing.  

You can see this with dying liberal Christian denominations like the Episcopalians…a lot of the decline is people’s kids leaving the church but a huge portion of it is that the next generation just didnt materialize

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
I just saw more detailed reporting with security cam footage that there wasn't even any ISIS bomber as reported...the person killed was an NGO aid worker...why am I not surprised?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
I guess this is what typically happens with affirmative action intelligence. It's improbable to tell which pink haired Trap decided that a dropoff for water and food seemed suspicious enough to warrant an incendiary drone strike in the middle of a residential area.

It wasn't even the Taliban that died so you can't say eye for an eye for 911. We just incinerated a bunch of Afghans just because we could.

7 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drlebronski
The Pentagon has now confirmed 10 Civilians and Zero terrorists were killed in the drone strike.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Greyparrot
i don't recall me disagreeing with that statement.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drlebronski
Sorry, I thought you were a Biden supporter. My mistake.