Drlebronski
Lunatic
ILikePie5
Supadudz
Evilgenius
Wylted

Day Phase Four Lynch - No Lynch

Night Kill - Oromagi

Oromagi - Misty: You are mad at Ash for destroying your bike when you first meet and follow him around until he can repair your bike. You sometimes give advice and eventually become a friend to him. Therefore you are a VANILLA player. You win with the Town.

1. whiteflame
2. Discipulus_Didicit
3. Earth

With 3 players it takes 2 votes to Lynch
DP ends in 40 Hours

Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
-->
@Earth
@whiteflame
@Discipulus_Didicit
Mafia
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Earth
Last chance dude. Oromagi was absolutely convinced that I was town, if I was scum I would have killed you (you already mentioned on a previous DP that your doc ability was being blocked so you can't say I was scared you would be doc'd).

The only reason for you to be alive is because the last mafioso is confident that you will not vote for them. This isn't WIFOM, this is just me telling you how it is.

It's a really easy play here. Please don't embarrass yourself.

VTL whiteflame
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Alright. It's late. I'm exhausted from a day spent mostly traveling. And yes, we are finally at the end of the road in this game. It was pretty clear during the last DP that Earth would be the key decision-maker here, so I'll direct this to you.

As the only one of us who is town confirmed (you’re Nurse Joy, our only protective role, the consistent target of the RB, and you didn’t hammer me when you had the chance), this is your decision. You clearly found something you agreed with from my posts in the last DP. You don’t buy the Miller claim any more than I do, just like we didn’t buy the Bomb claim from Pie. The Mewtwo claim itself jives too well with Giovanni, and stands out from the rest as the sole movie claim, making it rather safe from the outset. And I’m not the only one saying all this - Wylted and Evil were on the same page.

None of this changed with Oro’s analysis. All he told you was that Pie pushed hard for a lynch on Disc that was clearly never going to happen. I don’t think Pie would waste his time on this unless he felt that he was gaining something without the lynch - namely, to draw attention away from himself, potentially no lynch, and cover for his scum partner. I’m not sure why Oro didn’t find the lack of a vote on Pie to be striking, especially as he was the alternative for a lynch, nor why he didn’t mention Disc’s decision to flip on the VTNL without providing any defense for himself, despite your vote on him.

What’s more, there’s a history of this partnership. Disc and Pie have been partners before in two separate games:
In both games, Disc was manipulative, using what was often minimal analysis to doggedly push on others. He’s also been at this far longer than me, and has more experience with bussing and how others react to it. In this game, he led the lynch on Evil, pushing us into this situation without the careful consideration that we should have had in DP3.

This is mostly just a summary of what I've said before. You can take your time looking back through the previous discussion on the matter, but I don't have anything to add. Whoever you vote for will be lynched and the game will end. So I'll leave this here and leave the rest to you.

VTL Disc

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Earth said last DP he would lynch me, Oro said he would lynch whiteflame. Look who ended up dead. No need to overthink.
Polyglot
Polyglot
Official Vote Count 

Whiteflame (1/2) - Discipulus_didicit
Discipulus_didicit (1/2) - Whiteflame 
whiteflame
whiteflame
Yes, because the correct thing to do at this point is read into who was NK’d. Disc is using the fact that Oro was NK’d instead of Earth (the latter of which he thought was obvious during the last DP) as a basis for sussing me. This is WIFOM if I’ve ever seen it. He could just as easily have purposefully NK’d the “wrong” target to make the case seem as obvious as possible against me. He wants to make this simple, but bringing it down to a single decision like this just means he wants to avoid obvious issues with his behavior and claim.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I mean, if Disc is scum it wouldn't make sense if he killed Oro who voted WF almost straight away. I guess it could be WIFOM it mafia wanted to dunk on me, don't really care though lol.

VTL Whiteflame 
whiteflame
whiteflame
Well, GG. Town wins.
Polyglot
Polyglot
Official Vote Count 

Whiteflame (2/2) - Discipulus_didicit, Earth
Discipulus_didicit (1/2) - Whiteflame 

Whiteflame has been lynched. He was GUILTY.

The game is now over. Endgame will be posted now.