WHY DID GOD FAIL TO TELL JESUS' MOTHER OF HER SON'S CRULE & VIOLENT DEMISE?

Author: Stephen

Total: 86
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
No you fkn can't can you, you pompous penis

"I have not used one single "vulgarity" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/360/post-links/15311

Well can you show where he did?
I don't need to.  This is your assertion. Not mine.  You are arguing from silence.  LOL!   But you can't see that can you Mr Uneducated?

You want it all fkn ways.  and I won't let you .
There is no reason to let your emotions get involved Stevie Blunder.  Yet there is no all ways here. There is only one way.    You made the assertion.  You back it up if you want a discussion. No one has to do any more than refute your assertion with another assertion. Surely, you know this Mr Uneducated? 

You won't let me???? Won't let me what?  Keep you in your uneducated place.  You do this all by yourself. You don't need any help.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Well can you show where he did?
I don't need to. 

You do if you claim there to be "clear evidence" you dunce.  Your double standards are dually noted, you clown.

Where in the bible is your "clear biblical evidence" that John the Baptist anointed Jesus a king.  You don't have any do you? So who there was making the great assumption and or assertions, you clown.

Of you go now. It must be time for bed in any one of your imagined time zones, Reverend "tradey" .

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Here Stevie, pretend to be obtuse with this again.

But Stephen is wrong. Mary did know because the Bible tells us in multiple ways.
1. There is no reason to pretend God didn't tell Mary.
2. There is no reason to assume God should have told Mary.
3. Jesus had many interactions with Mary indicating she knew His mission.
4. Jesus read from passages in the OT that fortold His sacrificial death and His resurrection. Mary knew these passages.

Stephen knows all these things, but prefers to lie for the pleasure of atheists here who don't know the Bible well enough to know he's lying, and don't care anyway due to their anti-god bias.

I like seeing you pretend your lame posts have not been answered.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
You do if you claim there to be "clear evidence" you dunce.  Your double standards are dually noted, you clown.

Where in the bible is your "clear biblical evidence" that John the Baptist anointed Jesus a king.  You don't have any do you? So who there was making the great assumption and or assertions, you clown.
This thread is not about John the Baptist.  I might be wrong, but I think you actually asked for that one to be shut down. Probably because the heat got to hot for you. 

Stick to the topic of the thread or leave.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

This thread is not about John the Baptist. 

I know.
Its about the things god seemed to have omitted to tell Mary his mother. And  Its about all the  things that his mother Mary was promised about here son and god failed  and had forsaken  both Mary and Jesus -  for which there actually IS bible evidence from the lips of Jesus himself.  And that would include him inheriting the throne of David and becoming king, but nowhere does it say that Jesus was ever anointed king by John the baptist for which YOU claim there is "clear evidence" that he was. So lets see your "clear biblical evidence". 

Matthew 27:46  And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

YEP, god certainly turned his back on his own boy and the "blessed among women" his mother Mary didn't he , you clown?

Luke 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David. 

Off you go now. And don't forget that " clear evidence " or don't come back.

ethang5
ethang5
How can you ask Tradesecret for "Clear evidence" of something that you agree doesn't exist?

You have no evidence that God "failed to tell Mary". You even smarmily say, "seems to".

Stop being a loon. No one needs to defend how the Bible "seems" to you. We know your moral compass is broken. Silence is not proof of non-existence. This obstinacy is why your only friends are DeeDee and Bones.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
How can you ask Tradesecret for "Clear evidence" of something that you agree doesn't exist?

Nope. Wrong again! He says there is "clear biblical evidence" that john the baptist anointed Jesus king. I haven't seen it. I want to see it.
And I  didn't agree that there was no evidence. I said I agree that John may well of baptised Jesus king but I cannot prove it, to which he replied that there was "clear biblical evidence". 
It was his claim, not mine.  So you go and play your silly games elsewhere. Or I will block you.
ethang5
ethang5
Nope. Wrong again! He says there is "clear biblical evidence" that john the baptist anointed Jesus king. I haven't seen it. I want to see it.
So you've forgotten your clunker that God "failed" to tell Mary? Ooze much?

And I  didn't agree that there was no evidence. I said I agree that John may well of baptised Jesus king but I cannot prove it, to which he replied that there was "clear biblical evidence".
There is.

It was his claim, not mine.
We know. All your claims are built on ignorance from silence.

So you go and play your silly games elsewhere. Or I will block you.
You've already blocked me idiot. You've probably forgotten our convo where you admitted you blocked me but continue to @ me to be spiteful.

Would you like me to cite it?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I know.
Its about the things god seemed to have omitted to tell Mary his mother. And  Its about all the  things that his mother Mary was promised about here son and god failed  and had forsaken  both Mary and Jesus -  for which there actually IS bible evidence from the lips of Jesus himself.  And that would include him inheriting the throne of David and becoming king, but nowhere does it say that Jesus was ever anointed king by John the baptist for which YOU claim there is "clear evidence" that he was. So lets see your "clear biblical evidence". 

Matthew 27:46  And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

YEP, god certainly turned his back on his own boy and the "blessed among women" his mother Mary didn't he , you clown?

Luke 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David. 

This thread is Not about JTB. It's about your belief - based on nothing but silence in the bible that God did not tell Mary everything about Jesus life and death.  Naturally and for the record, God did not tell Mary EVERYTHING about Jesus.  He told her enough for her to be satisfied.  Similarly God told Elizabeth that JTB would be Jesus' servant.  Luke 1:76. It is amusing how you speculate about what is NOT said to Mary but ignore what JTB's own mother knew about her son.  

Matthew 2:2 also indicated that Jesus was not just a future king, but one who was born king.  Hence why the Magi came to WORSHIP him.  Even they recognized his kingship and indeed his deity.  People don't worship kings. They might bow down to them. They might even revere the great ones. But worship is reserved for deity. 

I have also demonstrated elsewhere Jesus' anointing. I nonetheless TODAY cannot be bothered.  You seem happy and content to let your own thread be distracted.  Just remember you have set the precedent. 

But we are still waiting for your EVIDENCE for your thread. I don't expect it will ever be forthcoming - since for the most part you are ignorant. Yet we can all be hopeful.  

Your interpretation of the above verses is tantamount to evidence of your own ignorance and uneducation. I don't know of any credible theologian who would interpret that in the manner that you have.  A simplistic reading perhaps - but not one who actually understands Psalm 22.  Your interpretation is the difference between the disciples on the road to Emmaus prior to meeting the Resurrected Christ and once they understood.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I know.
Its about the things god seemed to have omitted to tell Mary his mother. And  Its about all the  things that his mother Mary was promised about her son and god failed  and had forsaken  both Mary and Jesus -  for which there actually IS bible evidence from the lips of Jesus himself.  And that would include him inheriting the throne of David and becoming king, but nowhere does it say that Jesus was ever anointed king by John the baptist for which YOU claim there is "clear evidence" that he was. So lets see your "clear biblical evidence". 

Luke 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David. 

This thread is Not about JTB.

This thread is what I say its about. Now where is this "clear biblical evidence " that shows John the baptist anointed Jesus a king? Put up or simply leave MY thread

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
So you've forgotten your clunker that God "failed" to tell Mary?

Nope.WRONG AGAIN!
So I can expect you to let us see where god did tell the "blessed among women" of her sons torturous demise?
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
No. Threads are not monopolised by one person - even if they start it.   

And the thread is not just about anything. You clearly put a topic down - and that is the topic.  It is about God and Mary. Not about JTB. 

So you ought to stick to the thread or leave.  

Your problem is that you started a thread based on a lie - and now you have nothing more to say about it. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
As soon as we debunk his nonsense topic, he instantly oozes to yet another, never admitting the truth that his silly question has been answered.

So I can expect you to let us see where god did tell the "blessed among women" of her sons torturous demise?
As soon as you let us see where god did NOT tell the Mary of her sons death. Or you can stop pretending not to have seen post #63.

Only things you establish need refutation. Arguments from silence are irrational.

355 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
Its about the things god seemed to have omitted to tell Mary his mother. And  Its about all the  things that his mother Mary was promised about here son and god failed  and had forsaken  both Mary and Jesus -  for which there actually IS bible evidence from the lips of Jesus himself.  And that would include him inheriting the throne of David and becoming king, but nowhere does it say that Jesus was ever anointed king by John the baptist for which YOU claim there is "clear evidence" that he was. So lets see your "clear biblical evidence". 

John only baptized Jesus. John never anointed Jesus.

In fact John even expressed doubt Jesus was the promised one.

Matthew 11:2 When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples3 to ask him, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
John only baptized Jesus. John never anointed Jesus.

A baptism is an anointing, but anointing to what status isn't really made clear. Was it to the kingship or the priesthood or other?

In fact John even expressed doubt Jesus was the promised one.

I totally agree. John doubted Jesus from the off. In fact the bible makes it clear that John believed it was Jesus that was supposed to be anointing him! The verse makes it clear that this was a confrontation down by the river but Christians like to make out that it was somehow John being subservient to Jesus. Strange don't you think that after all of those years crying in the wilderness  and proclaiming about the one come that "the greatest prophet that ever lived" didn't even recognise him when this alleged messiah finally did arrive?

Matthew 11:2 When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples3 to ask him, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”

Yep, I have mentioned this verse  many times to Christians . But Christians don't like to be reminded that "the greatest prophet that there ever lived"  could get it so, so wrong. Indeed, John certainly backed the wrong horse, didn't he.

But you haven't bothered to address the point of the thread. Why did god omit to tell the gory details of her son's  wicked and torturous demise? This is not  mention all of the false promises he made to Jesus' mother the very blessed among women.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
But you haven't bothered to address the point of the thread. Why did god omit to tell the gory details of her son's  wicked and torturous demise? This is not  mention all of the false promises he made to Jesus' mother the very blessed among women.
According to scriptures Luke 1:26-35 Mary was told of Christ’s divinity.

She deliver on that promise. Jesus is seen as saviour , lord and King to billions of Christians.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches that "Mary is truly 'Mother of God' since she is the mother of the eternal Son of God made man, who is God himself." According to Catholic teaching, sourced in the John 1:1-14, Mary did not create the divine person of Jesus, who existed with the Father from all eternity.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
According to scriptures Luke 1:26-35 Mary was told of Christ’s divinity.
Indeed. Mary the" blessed among all women" was told and promised many things about her "divine " son, non of which came anywhere near to fruition.

She deliver on that promise. Jesus is seen as saviour , lord and King to billions of Christians.

Appealing to numbers counts for exactly zero. Billions of Muslims see Jesus only as a prophet . And we know that "the greatest prophet that ever lived" appears to have gotten it all wrong.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen

Appealing to numbers counts for exactly zero. Billions of Muslims see Jesus only as a prophet . And we know that "the greatest prophet that ever lived" appears to have gotten it all wrong.
800 million Muslims are illiterate. The prophet Mohammad was illiterate.

800 million Muslims out of 1.4 billion are illiterate: Dr Farrukh Saleem
Fact to realize is, Muslims have been poor, illiterate, war mongering savages for 1,400 years because they are kept hostage by Islam – a medieval hate ideology perpetrated by a criminal and lunatic who suffered depressions, raped, murdered and robbed other people, flew around on a ‘winged’ donkey, and had no control at all of his bestial urges, desires and distorted ego.

Islamabad freelance columnist Dr Farrukh Saleem gave his view on the matter in 2009.

It shouldn’t surprise anyone if Muslims confuse Jesus with their own prophet.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

Christians were and many still are illiterate. They only went and go by what the pastor or the priest spouted to them. Like I have said, your appealing to numbers counts for exactly zero, which was my point.

It wouldn't surprise me but I am sure they understand the differences between a man that preaches "turn the other cheek" and one that preaches " do not take Christians and Jews as your friends".

So you keep saying, but what is your evidence of this dying and rising god-man ( of which there have been many) saving anyone? And you are still hopelessly appealing to numbers.

Not to mention the other failed prophecies promised to his mother.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen

Stephen: Christians were and many still are illiterate. They only went and go by what the pastor or the priest spouted to them. Like I have said, your appealing to numbers counts for exactly zero, which was my point.

but Christians don’t see Jesus as just another prophet. They see Jesus as God.

It wouldn't surprise me but I am sure they understand the differences between a man that preaches "turn the other cheek" and one that preaches " do not take Christians and Jews as your friends".

Muslims see both Jesus and Mohammad as prophets.

So you keep saying, but what is your evidence of this dying and rising god-man ( of which there have been many) saving anyone? And you are still hopelessly appealing to numbers.

Not to mention the other failed prophecies promised to his mother.

The evidence for fulfillment is the billions that worship Jesus and call him Lord, King and God.
That is bigger than any kingdom the  Jews could have imagined.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
Shila wrote: It shouldn’t surprise anyone if Muslims confuse Jesus with their own prophet.

Stephen wrote: I am sure they understand the differences between a man that preaches "turn the other cheek" and one that preaches " do not take Christians and Jews as your friends".

Shila wrote: Muslims see both Jesus and Mohammad as prophets.

Yes I know. It was you that said Muslim" confuse " the two. 

Shila wrote: She deliver on that promise. Jesus is seen as saviour , lord and King to billions of Christians.

Stephen wrote:  So you keep saying, but what is your evidence of this dying and rising god-man ( of which there have been many) saving anyone? And you are still hopelessly appealing to numbers.  Not to mention the other failed prophecies promised to his mother.

The evidence for fulfillment is the billions that worship Jesus and call him Lord, King and God.

There you go again, appealing to numbers. It doesn't prove anything. 

This discussion has now turned circular.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @Shila
Shila wrote: It shouldn’t surprise anyone if Muslims confuse Jesus with their own prophet.

Stephen wrote: I am sure they understand the differences between a man that preaches "turn the other cheek" and one that preaches " do not take Christians and Jews as your friends".

Shila wrote: She deliver on that promise. Jesus is seen as saviour , lord and King to billions of Christians.

Stephen wrote:  So you keep saying, but what is your evidence of this dying and rising god-man ( of which there have been many) saving anyone? And you are still hopelessly appealing to numbers.  Not to mention the other failed prophecies promised to his mother.

Numbers matter. If you slap someone on the head enough times it will change his mind.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
--> @Shila

Numbers matter. If you slap someone on the head enough times it will change his mind.

And if you indoctrinate someone into believing they will burn in hell from childhood to adult hood I am sure the numbers will increase daily. Your appeal to numbers is nonsense. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen

And if you indoctrinate someone into believing they will burn in hell from childhood to adult hood I am sure the numbers will increase daily. Your appeal to numbers is nonsense. 
If you burn witches their numbers will decrease daily!!!

My understanding of numbers is better than yours for sure.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Shila
Do something with your death threats or fuck off, pussy.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
Polytheist-Witch: Do something with your death threats or fuck off, pussy.
Why do you keep repeating your death wish, Polytheist -Witch?

The proper way for witches to pick their broom size.

If it hurts go to a smaller size.
If it leaks go to a bigger size.