Jesus is still pissed at the sinful state of Louisiana!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 40
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I went to your link and asked questions there you will dodge, but then stupidly complain about others not  being on topic.

As an aside, why do you always ignore questions about your loony church? Are you ashamed of them? Is it supposed to be a secret?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
I never quite understand if J is meant to be  a GOD or the son of a GOD.
I don't think that theists are certain.
Lol. When the liberal isn't certain, that must mean no one else is either.

Zed, it may require brain surgery to get you sane again.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
LOL.

And for sure, most popular religions are rooted in some form of paganism.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
It will escape you that you had to say "most",  or that all you do is issue opinions that you conflate with truth. But you seem to think telling you the truth is goading. Liberal logic.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Quite right.

All popular religions.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the Ham Cursed king of non sequiturs,

IN ADDRESSING ANOTHER UNRELATED TO THE TOPIC NON SEQUITUR OF YOURS IS THE FOLLOWING TRUTH IN YOUR POST #26 QUOTE: "The only fool here is the one deliberately being a fool because he thinks it assaults Christianity. Hint, he's in your mirror." 

Thank you for finally coming to terms with your RUNNNG AWAY from biblical axioms, in the fact that you said the only one that is a fool is "he is in your mirror."  Yes he is, in the fact that when I look in my rear view mirror of my Bible Bus, I see you as always way behind me in trying in vain to catch up to my biblical superiority over your grade school knowledge of same!  Jesus and I thank you for finally accepting this fact, praise!

NEXT BIBLE FOOL THAT MAKES IT SO EASY FOR ME TO SHOW THEM IN HOW UTTERLY BIBLE STUPID THEY ARE, AND IN GENERAL,  WILL BE ... ?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
In your fantasy world, are you king too?

Did you see my question? Why do you always ignore questions about your loony church? Your schtick doesn't allow you to answer questions?

Stop asking who will be next. No one wants to talk to you. You only have me.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

YOUR CHURCH QUOTE: "As an aside, why do you always ignore questions about your loony church? Are you ashamed of them? Is it supposed to be a secret?"

I have no idea in what you are babbling about, show me this alleged church!

BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

EtHAMg5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

As shown below, you are still the king of the non sequiturs in having to RUN AWAY from Jesus' inspired words in my initial post, that you can only dream about in posting a thread of your own but your bible stupidity doesn’t allow you to do it! LOL!

This is the post that you continually run away from in total embarrassment in front of the membership and Jesus:

Here is your mounting runaways in your "non sequitur" posts relatiing to the main topic at hand:

EtHAMng5, are you trying to break your equally Bible stupid Tradesecret’s record in running away from posts to them 12 TIMES IN ONE THREAD?!  She will be pissed, because she holds this record with pride in running away from the inspired words of Jesus!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
As an aside, why do you always ignore questions about your loony church?

I have no idea in what you are babbling about, show me this alleged church!
Lol. I forgot, since you're the only true Christian on Earth, you have no church eh?

Are you ashamed of them? Is it supposed to be a secret?"

Isn't the Landover Baptist Church your home? It's a site that is run by atheists doing a parody on Christianity. There is a member there by the name of Brother D. Thomas claiming he has a missionary ministry to brothels in Nevada. Members of that website go around to different religious oriented forums to spread their form of "comedy". They're often identifiable by having a user name with a title like "brother", "sister," "deacon", etc. And there is a picture of someone holding a bible in a pulpit just like your avatar here on Dart DeeDee.

From Wiki - The church was created by Chris Harper, who obtained his master's degree in English literature from George Mason University in 1993 after being expelled from Liberty University  

Getting expelled seems to be the lot of your church members DeeDee.

Aren't you an evangelist of Landover? Don't you want to spread your church's message here DeeDee?

Lol! What a dweeb!