Author: Double_R

Total: 123
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@dustryder
I say your veering because calling me a hypocrite
1. Doesn't actually advance your argument (ad hom fallacy, whataboutism)
You're not interested in any argument. You are partisan and hypocritical.

2. Factually incorrect for the reasoning you've provided anyway...
You don't decide for me what's factually correct. But as a liberal you won't get that.

That's rather the process of arguments.
Hypocrasy is not one of the processes of argumentation.

You've listed several premises to lead you to the conclusion that there was no insurrection. So one way to address the conclusion is to tackle the premises one by one.
You addressed none. You screeched "chanting" and then claimed it contradicted every other point.

Unfortunately you don't seem to be able to engage with even just the one...
And yet here you are still trying to tell me how wonderful you are. I said to you, "When you can address my points, come back and we'll talk. Till then, you can rot in your TDS. Dart is not your safe space. It's for adults."

I'm not interested in your opinions of me.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@ludofl3x
See, I told you you wouldn't get it. You are stuck on everyone has to cater to you regardless of how fucking disgusting, immoral and perverted your demands are.

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

I will not respond anymore. 
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
-->
@sadolite
See, I told you you wouldn't get it. You are stuck on everyone has to cater to you regardless of how fucking disgusting, immoral and perverted your demands are.

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

I will not respond anymore. 
Are you even reading what i'm writing? I clearly said they DON'T have to cater to me or anyone else if they're a private business. I don't know why you're not getting it.