Total: 23
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
ask me anything
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Why do you say that I am typically a douchebag here? Be as specific as you want but not as offensive as you want, there's a difference. I want to understand, not be roasted.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
he has an enemies list on his profile page rm. I think he is working through some stuff
Wylted
Wylted
it's about him, not about you
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
he has an enemies list on his profile page rm. I think he is working through some stuff
lol ok
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Were you on DDo? If not, how did you find this site?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@thett3
just talked to mesmer. He does not know what DDO is but somehow found this site. Despite the shitty name, apparently it is starting to rank
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@thett3
i was on DDO for about a month then lemming (leaning on ddo) sent me this site after i complained about to many ads in a comment.
this was fairly recent about 2 and a half months ago.
thett3
thett3
-->
@Wylted
I still think this sites existence is super suspicious. There just happened to be a readymade clone of DDO from some guy nobody had ever heard of. Okay…
thett3
thett3
If you had a magic wand and could make one policy change in the US what would it be 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@thett3
1.i would probably change immigration policy and make it open borders 
(though for that their would have to be a significant number of other changes.)

2.more free healthcare policies.

3. massive change in criminal justice system (not really a policy but i thought id add it.
   would prefer prisons like in scandinavian countries (i.e. norweigh)
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
1.i would probably change immigration policy and make it open borders 
Why would people that turned their countries into shitholes, not do the same to America? 

massive change in criminal justice system (not really a policy but i thought id add it.
   would prefer prisons like in scandinavian countries (i.e. norweigh)
Do you want prisoners to live like kings, because you want plan to commit some sick crime?

If not, tell me why people like Jeffrey Dahmer should live a more luxurious life in prison than they did outside of it
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
not here to debate.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
that's why I asked questions. I will re ask.

Do you want prisoners to live like kings, because you want plan to commit some sick crime?
You said ama. That is one question

Here is the next.

Why would people that turned their countries into shitholes, not do the same to America? 

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
lol no and no one said live like kings.

immigration is overall good for the countries also blaming poor immigrants and refugees will not help their situation

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
lol no and no one said live like kings.

I seen a documentary where they showed prisoners in basically unguarded small apartment units. They would grab a book walk to the beach and sunbathe and then go back to the apartment for lights out and a good night sleep. They had food better than what I eat and cable television.  

What did you mean when you said we should have Scandinavian type prisons, if you weren't advocating for those types of prisons?

immigration is overall good for the countries also blaming poor immigrants and refugees will not help their situation
Bringing them here won't help their situation either. In fact it makes their overall situation worse and the article you looked at, was taking numbers from legal immigrants. To look at what would happen if you had open borders, you need to look at the stats on illegal immigrants, not the doctors and engineers that are getting visas to come to the United States. 

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted

I seen a documentary where they showed prisoners in basically unguarded small apartment units. They would grab a book walk to the beach and sunbathe and then go back to the apartment for lights out and a good night sleep. They had food better than what I eat and cable television.  

What did you mean when you said we should have Scandinavian type prisons, if you weren't advocating for those types of prisons?
the united states prison system is purely inhumane why do you think crime rates are so low in norweigh?

Bringing them here won't help their situation either. In fact it makes their overall situation worse and the article you looked at, was taking numbers from legal immigrants. To look at what would happen if you had open borders, you need to look at the stats on illegal immigrants, not the doctors and engineers that are getting visas to come to the United States. 
https://www.browndailyherald.com/2020/10/06/shanmugam-23-illegal-immigration-good-america/ again im not here to debate your just framing your rebutals as "questions"
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
the united states prison system is purely inhumane why do you think crime rates are so low in norweigh?

Because they have less black people. 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Vader
@MisterChris
                                                                     ↑

8 days later

drlebronski
drlebronski
bump
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
How's life. 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Bones
pretty good

12 days later

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@drlebronski
Why do you think #18 is an actionable offense?