Violent left mob attacks.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 80
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Aporia
Accosta helped push Trump's narrative as the media being his enemy, which is why Trump took his questions at all. Acosta was Trump's useful idiot, helping Trump to push his narrative. Acosta put Trump in a bad spot though when he pushed back on that girl, because of Trump didn't do anything about it, he would be rightfully accused of not caring about women, which isn't something he is going to do in today's political atmosphere. I guarantee if it was a man playing tug of war with that mic that Acosta would still have his presspass.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
free from jerks who only care about putting on a one man show
Oh the irony.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Aporia
I've actually appreciated the transparency in Trump's eh, winning attitude.  Usually I find his lies are so obvious and at least the people interested in the conservative spectrum I speak with have no issue recognizing it. To me its simply the same thing that always goes on, except obvious to a wider swath of people than normal.

There is also the "alternative media" trend.  Although, its of course great to diversify, not everyone understands how amorphous the Internet can be.  The freedom to choose information has become more accessible faster than our culture has developed.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
Nobody elected Jim Acosta. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
do you not think that theres an overarching force at play behind Trump's aggressive attacks on media that fail to push his narrative? 

Yeah, the overarching force is that they've been shitting on him since day one. "Fail to push his narrative" you mean almost all MSM? Fox News is one of the few bastions away from "Orange man bad" being forced through my speakers like audible diarrhea 😂.

but as a reasonable person you have to be concerned somewhat with the blatancy and consistency of this administration's outright lies in comparison to those past

Not really, your shading the past disingenuously and acting like it was so much better before Trump. No it wasn't 😂. And what super aggregious lies has he been caught in? 

What about being caught wiretapping press officials and expressing major dislike to news media AND brazenly and outright lying to them about crucial diplomatic negotiations? Has Trump done that? 

Well not entirely, that was John F. Kennedy.

What about wiretapping political opponents? Campaign espionage? Using the executive branch such as FBI and DoJ to investigate political opponents? Trump done that? Well no, that was actually Nixon and Obama admins, and others beyond that. 

What about smuggling drugs into the country from Latin American countries and disseminating them in inner cities? This one had to be Trump, no wait, it was Reagan. 

And I could keep going all day, and you know I can. You'll have to excuse me if a President thats lies are mostly embellishments, making things appear grandiose, and extramarital affairs(shit thats Clinton and Kennedy too), seems at worst just as bad as that kinda stuff, and these Presidents are considered to be just dandy. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
"muh frequency" 

Muh gawd, the last honest President was Jimmy Carter and he was absolutely inept and almost tanked this country. Some presidents are just terrible liars, some are more honest, but still liars. Then there's Carter. I mean, I'd be willing to try the honest to a fault guy who loves his country again, but that really didn't work out too well from what I can see 😐
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Buddamoose
You can listen to Trump, and understand what he is communicating.  By not giving a damn unless Mexico pays for it, he took a hot spot for coverage and the political translaters became (truthfully) irrelevant overnight. He is surprisingly consistent and easy to follow 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Plisken
You can listen to Trump, and understand what he is saying.  The political translaters became irrelevant overnight

Ye, pretty much. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Accosta isn't even a journalist. He is an activist/lobbyist.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
The absolute historical revisionism from people just to confirm their bias of "orange man bad". "You have to admit this admins lies are more concerning than past admins." 

It's like people act like, and truly believe Trump was the inception of American politics. That all this hostility just appeared with him. Really is humurous

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
Straight up Orwellian is what it is sometimes. Constantly plaster someone and a political party as racist, homophobic, bigoted, white nationalist/supremacist, facist, etc. Then when they get angry and lash back, "omg look at that hostility. This just proves they are what is being accused of them!" 

Same shit happened with Kavanaugh, cause its the same damn playbook. Accuse someone of heinous shit, then when they have the gall to be mildly angry at the accusations, "omg this just proves they're capable of it! How can you not see they did what they're accused of!?!" 

Orwellian through and through, almost as if it's ripped straight from Ocenania and 1984.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
I really liked your analysis of Jimmy Carter. he really was an honest, nice guy, but he had no clue how to push people. Manipulating people is how crap gets done in D.C.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Also, Mitt Romney is a really nice, honest guy, so was McCain. It's obvious Nice, honest is not electable, so why complain when the president on either side is not nice or honest?

Do you really think Hillary would have lost the primary to Obama if Obama was nice, honest?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
The Democratic playbook since the 60's was "Republicans bad"

The Republicans tried to counter by putting in "NICE" candidates to counter the "Republican bad/evil" strategy....

Democrats continued to make gains using "Republicans evil" strategy with the help of the media.

Republicans attempted a last ditch effort with McCain, Romney, but the Democrats took the Saul Alinsky "Republican bad" to a whole new level.

There won't be anymore nice Republican candidates ever again, and you can thank Saul Alinsky.

Plisken
Plisken
In hindsight, its hard for me to argue against Mitt Romney handling matters for his own healthcare initiative at the national level as we navigated through a financial crisis, both practically and politically. He was labeled critically as not being able to relate to common people as I recall.  
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Plisken
Mitt was also labeled as an evil man who would strap all of the poor of America on the top of his car like he did with his dog.

When you demonize everyone, don't be surprised when everyone to turns into a demon.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Plisken
He was labeled critically as not being able to relate to common people as I recall.  

It's hard for people to relate to a spineless jellyfish who didnt stick up for himself. He lost any perception of strength the moment he let the moderator in a debate hijack it to lie on Obama's behalf and change the subject, disallowing him to speak any further on it. 

Plus being constantly shit on as sexist, racist, and a "vulture capitalist" didn't help either. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
I really liked your analysis of Jimmy Carter. he really was an honest, nice guy

Pretty much. I remember being a young buck and my Grandpa sitting me down and talking politics. I asked him what the worst president in his lifetime was. He answered Carter. Words were something along the lines of, 

"It was Jimmy Carter. Your Grandma was in tears when he was elected. Not because he was a bad guy, no Carter is one of the kindest, most genuine, and honest politicians this country has elected. No, she and many others realized he was incompetent, and was going to get railroaded by the Soviets. He was weak, and we knew that was gonna get taken advantage of." 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
Can't really blame the country for going with Carter when Nixon was so recent though. Terrible liar, but ruthlessly competent. Still boasts the largest margin of victory in the modern era. You gotta go pre-WW2 to find the only 3 margins that were larger. 

Electoral college i think it was actually the largest, though take that with a grain of salt. But Nixon only lost a few states. Couple in the Northeast, and a few in the south that we're still Democrat strongholds. 

1968, Dixiecrat George Wallace split the Democrat vote in the South during the election and actually took most of them. Then him losing in the 1972 primary caused alot of Dems to not turn out in the South. I like how he's listed as a "far-right" politician on Wikipedia when Wallace was, except in 1968 in response to the CRA and VRA when he ran as an independent, a lifelong democrat 😂. 

"Muh party flip because of the CRA and VRA" 

Yes, because George Wallace running as an independent candidate and taking the states that were the staunchest Dixiecrat strongholds is absolutely evidence all these Dixiecrats moved to the GoP 😂😂. 

1972 must boggle people's minds cause by their logic the entire county was racist in voting for Nixon 😂. Just don't pay attention to Wallace, he was so not splitting the Dem vote allowing Nixon to take the South 😂😂. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
"dog on the roof of the car." 

You mean in whats actually the safest place for the pet? Cause nothing says safety like an unsecured pet inside of a vehicle when it flips or crashes. Nothing says "undistracted driver" like a pet inside of a vehicle unrestrained either. 

It was this kinda shit. Literally lambasting him for being responsible and doing what should be done. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Like dogs don't naturally want to hang their noses out an open window...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Whatever...the whole point is that nice, honest people can't defend against something stupid like a dog story, whereas Obama can defend against Wright and Bill Ayres by not being nice or honest.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
You can't defend against the indoctrinated. And look no further for indoctrination than people who legitimately think Trump is somehow just sooooo much worse than any president in the past, when he's at worst par for the course. 

Maybe it turns out he colluded with Russian agents? So far that's not looking like the case, hence why it's switched to looking for obstruction/reverted back to his tax returns. As if anybody besides the asinine are gonna act like Trump, a narcissist, lying about how much he makes to make himself look better, and being disgenuine about how he built his wealth "all by himself", isn't exactly what you'd expect from a narcissist. 

It's like people don't realize politics isnt a choice of eating shit, or not eating shit. It's a choice of which shit you'd most prefer. Cause either way ur being fed shit, even if the candidate themselves isnt feeding it to you(Carter). And in politics, I'll go with the guy who is so self-absorbed and such an attention whore that he can't help but be transparent AF about what he's doing and what he thinks, so i know exactly what shit I'm being fed. 

Plus he sticks up for himself and flings shit back when it's thrown at him. Which i like, the GoP's needed that since RINO's castrated the party and Obama burned the balls.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Orange man bad.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Who is the worst "orange man bad" member here? Ebuc or Ramshutu?

We need a contest!
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
If{human.exe = Republican} Run{white_supremacist.exe}.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
I should go draw up some old DDO posts and submit them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Actually, you really can't blame people who live outside of the country to have an "orange man bad" brain considering he really isn't doing anything to help non-Americans.,,except maybe Israel.