Theists allowed here.

Author: zedvictor4

Total: 48
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
What am I supposed to be goading you to do? Become sensible?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I'm sensible

Your sensible

All relative to acquired data.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
I'm sensible.
I have no problem with you believing fantasies about yourself. I'm all for personal happiness.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
impressive engagement stats
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Not sure if I believe in astrology. I think the geometry of the energy of all matter has influence over everything around it though. Harmony, disharmony .

What is Numerics? That sounds interesting. Not sure what you mean.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
What is Numerics?

Having to do with numbers

numeric
adjective

Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

nu·mer·ic | \ nu̇-ˈmer-ik
, nyu̇- \
Definition of numeric
 (Entry 1 of 2)
: numerical especially : denoting a number or a system of numbers a numeric code a numeric sign
numeric
noun
Definition of numeric (Entry 2 of 2)

Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About numeric

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
What is Numerics?

Having to do with numbers

numeric
adjective

Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

nu·mer·ic | \ nu̇-ˈmer-ik
, nyu̇- \
Definition of numeric
 (Entry 1 of 2)
: numerical especially : denoting a number or a system of numbers a numeric code a numeric sign
numeric
noun
Definition of numeric (Entry 2 of 2)

Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About numeric

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Yes Mr E.......But all the inner turmoil your imagination brings, in defence of  the imaginary principles held therein.

Sleepless nights and Bro D.

Thank creation for the lovely Mrs E.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes Mr E.......But all the inner turmoil your imagination brings, in defence of  the imaginary principles held therein.
With the amazing power to know what's inside a person online they've never met, I always wonder why liberals aren't millionaires. No wonder all those half-baked mental "professionals" were able to diagnose Trump from the comfort of their keyboards.

Sleepless nights and Bro D.
The Ethan outside of your imagination sleeps just fine.

Thank creation for the lovely Mrs E.
Actually, the lovely Mrs. E is due to the Creator. She is the creation. (and a work of art)

But if it helps you cope to imagine I'm tossing and turning in bed racked with termoil, knock yourself out. Reality remains different from your perception and still resides outside your head.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
1. Well..... You always presume to know that I am a liberal.

2. I agree..... Imagination for sure... See 1.

Ergo imaginary GODS.

3. Creation for sure.....With a little bit of imagination, swap the ion for an or....Ta dah!.....An imaginary GOD.

4. Yep....Perception is.... Incoming data signals converted into imagery somewhere between Mr E's ears....You see her, you touch her, you smell her and you're confident in the image that you create.

Mr E thinks...Therefore both he and she are.....For sure....I have the same level of confidence too, in myself and the lovely Mrs Zed.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Don't worry Zed, God doesn't need your belief to exist either.

Well..... You always presume to know that I am a liberal.
Words mean things Zed. You express the opinions of a liberal in your posts. Perhaps you don't know yourself as well as you think you do.

Yep....Perception is.... Incoming data signals converted into imagery somewhere between Mr E's ears....You see her, you touch her, you smell her and you're confident in the image that you create.
Right liberal. There is no Mrs. E, just the image "I create."

Mr E thinks...Therefore both he and she are.....
I happen to know that during 2 days in 2013, when I did not think, Mrs. E continued to exist.

For sure....I have the same level of confidence too, in myself and the lovely Mrs Zed.
Your level of confidence has nothing to do with the reality of Mrs. Z.

Confidence in what?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Data signals in.

Converted into internal imagery.

We are nonetheless confident, that our internal imagery is accurately representative of an external objects.

Goading aside.

My point is, that our understanding of an external reality is wholly self contained.

Once our internal processing unit is switched off, there is nothing.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
My point is, that our understanding of an external reality is wholly self contained.
And my point is, that this external reality is real despite your internal state. But you seem to be incapable of talking about this external reality.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ethang5
@zedvictor4
Zed,  Mr E is blowing smoke rings out of his (O).

He creates a whole imaginay false narrative about "Noah" that, is irrelevant to comets bringing water to Earth, long before the Noah various Noah-type stories were ever considered.

.." So even though hyperactive comets are rarer, the fact that they have similar isotope budgets to those seen on Earth put them back in the running for Earth’s cosmic water bearer. "...LINK  https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-did-water-get-on-earth/

Comets are the main source of water on Earth, long  before Noah ergo Noah type flooding is a red herring of false narrative from a mentally disturbed clown whose main purpose in life is to create false narratives ---smoke rings out of their (O).

God/Universe are synonyms.  Meta-space/Spirit-1 allows humans to have rational, logical common sense access to truth and/or,

create 100 or more false narratives before breakfast.  Ergo, there are three primary kinds of human;

1} those who seek truth,

2} those who seek truth and then deny it is the truth when found and do all that is their power to create misleading false narratives to misdirect others from the truth,

3} those who do not seek truth.

This is above is about ego in all cases.  The ego thinks it is special, and it is is, because each human is has its personal, uniquely special set of circumstantial events that the ego identifies itself too, and that identity is constant change i.e .." we are not who we were yesterday "..Bucky Fuller

Cells die and if they do not die, they are called cancer cells. 

Viruses { RNA or DNA never both } are like minerals, they do not die, but the can disintegrate, so as to no longer function as mineral-like parasite of the biolgical cell { RNA-DNA }.

Truth can not disintegrate, however, humans can attempt to steer themselves and other humans away from truth.  Again, it is all about ego the fear of an ego death, of an ego that cannot die, only constantly re-identify with its special-case set of circumstantial events.

10 days later

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
And Mr E has once again been cast into the wilderness for 30 days and 30 nights.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
And Mr E has once again been cast into the wilderness for 30 days and 30 nights.
His :--(  )--: icon of sadness appears to me to be a re-occurring theme of his ergo we  may say, why has God forsake him?

He states that he is ..." all for personal happiness  "... in #33.  I think that approach may need to redirected inward on his part.

inward > ( *..* )< inward..perhaps a new slant on life, Universe and the answer to everything.

116 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Oh Christ on a trike
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite