@Greyparrot
@Wylted
@Vader
@Evilgenius
endgame
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
My god. Supa was the scummiest fucker alive.

He had the behavioral tells. He literally scum slipped when he said his action failed/roleblocked. Actions also gave him away. Not being roleblocked as Doctor and being alive? Gimme a break.

Atrocious. Absolutely atrocious.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
That post you were talking about in 172, you misunderstood lol. When he said "Your leading a lynch on doctor" he meant drlebronski, not the role doctor. If you read the context of the conversation that should make more sense to you. I lowkey thought it was hilarious that you town read supa for that though lol
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, that's on me. Still, well played on the whole, Supa. Definitely should've taken earlier behavior into greater account.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Only thing Pie is right about was the fact I scumslipped with claiming I was RB'd. Only thing I keep telling town as scum is early claiming is bad. When 2/3 vanillas flipped/claimed, we knew our scum pool

Even I'll admit that Bron lynch I went on was lazy play on my part
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
god dammit
Vader
Vader
Not scum pool, PR pool
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
You were actually almost on track there with your argument about poly's night action being so bad that it almost had to be town because why would scum fake that. 
Vader
Vader
The mislynch on Speed for a fake theme split analysis was annoying but kinda funny
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Only thing Pie is right about was the fact I scumslipped with claiming I was RB'd. Only thing I keep telling town as scum is early claiming is bad. When 2/3 vanillas flipped/claimed, we knew our scum pool
Don’t even try. You were behaviorally scum all of DP1. DP2 you scumslipped. DP3 you shouldn’t have even been alive. If you were you should’ve been RBed. Like wth

Even I'll admit that Bron lynch I went on was lazy play on my part
Town is just dumb. Only me and Wylted have brains
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah, pretty much every gut check told me I should vote Supa. This is one game where I just got too into my own head in the end rather than considering whether scum would really behave as Poly was. Was all set to vote Supa at the start of the DP, and let some niggling factors push me away from the correct lynch.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Theme split was introspective comedians vs regular comedians. Bo Burnham and George Carlin had a tendency to get a little bit preachy with their thoughts in the middle of a comedy show without care, but no matter what it always turns out spectacular and artistic in the end. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I literally played like my genuine self until I vote on Lebron because I was scum. I literally didn't deviate from my behavior until that point and you were susing me for not thinking Bron was scum but OK all holy Pie
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah, pretty much every gut check told me I should vote Supa. This is one game where I just got too into my own head in the end rather than considering whether scum would really behave as Poly was. Was all set to vote Supa at the start of the DP, and let some niggling factors push me away from the correct lynch.

To be honest, your logic wasn't all that bad. Pie is a bit heated as usual, but I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. I could see myself making the same mistake in that situation. You did take your time and think out everything as logically as possible
Lunatic
Lunatic
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I literally played like my genuine self until I vote on Lebron because I was scum. I literally didn't deviate from my behavior until that point and you were susing me for not thinking Bron was scum but OK all holy Pie
Anyone could tell you were scummy lol. You’re being holy not me lmaooo
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Please indicate anything before my vote on Lebron that was scummy by any means. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Please indicate anything before my vote on Lebron that was scummy by any means. 
OMGUS and constant flip flopping
Lunatic
Lunatic
That game really looked like scum was screwed early on. I was pretty impressed with supa's doctor claim (the character was really clever).

Technically scum knew they could fake role claim just about anything, but this is the second game in a row where I haven't given fake characters and scum have still pulled out a W so I think it's safe to say that games can be won without fake claims. I think we ought to break the habit of giving out fake claims as much as possible unless the theme is just really obsure. Make the mafia work a little bit. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I mean you technically game them all the fake claims cause it was open setup for them. Don’t remember last gsme
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
The flip flopping was for Doctor, and I didn't OMGUS you. I had a read on you that lead me to believe you were scum
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Hehe, thx for the carry
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Anytime, anywhere
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
Glad my bussing threw you off
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
The flip flopping was for Doctor, and I didn't OMGUS you. I had a read on you that lead me to believe you were scum
What? I meant on Bron’s read. And you did OMGUS me. You said I was aggressive when I always am lol. And you only said it after I called out the OMGUS 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I said you were "hyper-aggressive," hence why I had a slight scum read. And Bron was when I literally lazily voted him, but what I said I was "I still think he's town, but I want to use this as a way to push your lynch"

Same read, but it was just me being lazy as scum and hopping on easy bandwagon
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I mean you technically game them all the fake claims cause it was open setup for them. Don’t remember last game

Thats why I said "Technically scum knew they could fake role claim just about anything"

But I never really had a problem with mafia getting fake role claims. While the ultimate goal of a game should be behavior always, it's kind of pointless to have a theme if mafia have strong main characters. You guys not having fake claims helped in poly's game for example. Encourages scum to not be lazy and actually look up their characters, makes it more exciting when you succesffuly pull it off, and encourages you to try harder when it fails. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I said you were "hyper-aggressive," hence why I had a slight scum read. And Bron was when I literally lazily voted him, but what I said I was "I still think he's town, but I want to use this as a way to push your lynch"
Again after you OMGUS me. Shitty read too lol. And ya flip flopping on Bron was obvious scummy

Same read, but it was just me being lazy as scum and hopping on easy bandwagon
Still scummy lol