Comedians Mafia Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 49
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I asked about before the whole Drlebronski situation. Even when you died, Luna told me that you guessed me last in the scum pile after you died in DP2. You were so confident I was scum from so early on, how come you didn't guess Speed and I?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I asked about before the whole Drlebronski situation.
OMGUS like I said 

Even when you died, Luna told me that you guessed me last in the scum pile after you died in DP2.
I died NP1 when you hadn’t scum slipped and your actions hadn’t implicated you lol.

You were so confident I was scum from so early on, how come you didn't guess Speed and I?
I never said that. I made all the claims with MYLO in mind. Speed would’ve been gone right after you scum slipped lol. It was an easy game. Town was just dumb
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
You literally guessed me last in your DM's with Lunatic. He can back me up if needed
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You literally guessed me last in your DM's with Lunatic. He can back me up if needed
Again after NP1 lol. If I was in WF’s position on MYLO you’d be dead and we would’ve won. Cause by that time you had scum slipped and actions gave you out. Add that to behavior and we have Scum Pie
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
Ugh. I felt it in my bones that it was Supa since DP3 with the roleblock
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polyglot
I almost screwed myself over with that 
Vader
Vader
I have really good luck with fake claims in Lunatic’s mafia games for some reason lol
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
If I was in WF’s position on MYLO you’d be dead and we would’ve won.
Which is why you died :)
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Watcher is basically the same as doctor in these small games, probably a bit more powerful. Poly should have CCEd supa. On dp3 though I messaged pie and lunatic and botched because it was obvious. Dp3 you should have lynched supa since he was CCed. By poly essentially and if he was town dp4 you lynch poly. 

However, yes. It was extremely obvious supa was scum . He clearly displayed motivated reasons. 

Poly, for fucks sake. In a game this small, if somebody claims a role like doctor and you are watcher, CC them so we can lynch them. Supa would have been dead dp2, had you not been elusive about what your role was. 

Supa tried to act like watcher was a weak cop. In reality, doctor is a weak watcher. Like tracker is a weak cop. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
Well, that's on me. Still, well played on the whole, Supa. Definitely should've taken earlier behavior into greater account.

I think this analysis is wrong. The problem here might be overthinking. You didn't mess up by not analyzing enough. You had a doctor and watcher here on dp 3. Just flip a coin between poly and supa, lynch one then the next. 

Looking for ways both can exist as town, is just talking yourself out of an easy lynch. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
I thought you were able to guess Poly was scum within the first few minutes of the DP? What happened to your acclaimed scum hunting abilities?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
But Poly was scum right?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
On dp3 though I messaged pie and lunatic and botched because it was obvious. 
???
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Vader
whats OMGUS?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drlebronski
whats OMGUS?
It’s short for Oh My God U Suck.

Basically you’re scum reading someone because they scum read you 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
I thought you were able to guess Poly was scum within the first few minutes of the DP? What happened to your acclaimed scum hunting abilities
This is why I urge town not to attack. People attacked tend to double down on their beliefs. I was able to step away as you can see and once I was left alone, I could more easily evaluate my position. I stand behind that what I saw is normally a strong scum tell, but like all tells. They aren't 100%. If my position is said to be stupid, it is hard for my ego to change my mind. That said, I still managed to do it. Dp3, I would have lynched Supa and if Supa was innocent than poly on dp4. Or visa versa. If you guys thought I was stuck on poly, I wouldn't have been NKed. 
Wylted
Wylted
I think scum teams make a mistake by leaving GP alive until the endgame. His gut was spot on, and he is like an iceberg, keeping most of his thoughts to himself, but he displays a lot of competence in hunting scum
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
I think this analysis is wrong. The problem here might be overthinking. You didn't mess up by not analyzing enough. You had a doctor and watcher here on dp 3. Just flip a coin between poly and supa, lynch one then the next. 

Looking for ways both can exist as town, is just talking yourself out of an easy lynch. 
Yep, I definitely overthought it. That kind of thing has always hurt me more than it's helped, though I'm trying to learn from each experience.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
I think scum teams make a mistake by leaving GP alive until the endgame. His gut was spot on, and he is like an iceberg, keeping most of his thoughts to himself, but he displays a lot of competence in hunting scum
Clearly not lol