Unpopular opinions

Author: KingLaddy01

Total: 304
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
All LGBT rallies should be shot down by the police and military.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
The Constitution was a mistake.

The Founding Fathers were wrong about almost everything.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
America should have a military coup and cease being a democracy
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Greyparrot
No, all of it sucks.

Democracies, Republics, whatever, all of it sucks.

The ideal form of government is a military regime or monarchy. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@FaustianJustice
I can really only enjoy pizza if I am going to be alone
Me too! But for different reasons obviously. Why not eat pizza without cheese? Like with that soy cheese knock-off?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
Did you get wet when you came down in the last shower.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
When are you moving to China? Or North Korea?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
So besides denying your sexuality what other nonsense gets you turgid?
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@disgusted
Shut up liberal
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
If you were looking for an insult you should have opted for wingnut, that works as an insult to all humans.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@disgusted
It has nothing to do with the political ideology of the person in the camp. Young men on both the left and right, gay straight or whatever, are all perfectly capable of spending their lives as unmotivated slackers.
They often end up that way for lack of a father figure, something which is vital to the psychological development of men, as statistics on crime, high school dropout rates, etc. will tell you. The father figure, among other things, provides discipline. The coaches running the camp are capable of providing discipline.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Swagnarok
What makes you think that a gulag will supply a father figure?
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@disgusted
I know it sounds super extreme, but just think about it for a second: What would you rather? Waste 9 months of your life or waste your entire life? I suspect you're older; if so, do you ever wish that things had turned out differently? That you had done certain things differently?
I do not want to waste my life. If there was this person who could ensure that I don't (or at least make that significantly less likely), I think I'd be much obliged to him or her.
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@disgusted
There is an increasing number of men who spend their entire adult lives holed up in their rooms. They spend all their time on the internet, sitting constantly, growing fat, never finding a mate (and increasingly unsuited for a mate), never accomplishing a dang thing, living in dark, filthy, cramped conditions. That does not sound like living to me.
Yet it's often too much trouble to climb our way out of the momentarily comfortable pits we've dug for ourselves. So we don't. And nobody's willing to help to the extent that is necessary.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Ben Shapiro would be the greatest president of all time. It isn't a hard job when you know your shit.
Plisken
Plisken
The tax you pay for social security has already been detonated in a foreign country, and there is no gauruntee in the future for your old age.
FaustianJustice
FaustianJustice
-->
@ethang5
Is it really pizza without cheese?  Meh.  The soy alternatives a great for putting in salad or a slice in a burger after the patty won't melt it, you know as like a non melting topping.  When it tries to melt, it like... Seperates.  Like salad dressing before you shake it.  It then tastes like it looks.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@triangle.128k
No, all of it sucks.

Democracies, Republics, whatever, all of it sucks.

The ideal form of government is a military regime or monarchy. 
All candidates should be required to murder their opponent before being allowed into the debates.  That way, we know who has a superior position.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Swagnarok
There is an increasing number of men who spend their entire adult lives holed up in their rooms. They spend all their time on the internet, sitting constantly, growing fat, never finding a mate (and increasingly unsuited for a mate), never accomplishing a dang thing, living in dark, filthy, cramped conditions. That does not sound like living to me.
Do you know bully? That was amazingly accurate.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@FaustianJustice
Is it really pizza without cheese?
No. No it isn't.
Plisken
Plisken
Bitches hear dogwhistles for no apparent reason.  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
It's obvious that you don't but considering you don't know anything not surprising. What an ignorant godist. You're gonna die doofus.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
You're gonna die doofus.
Yes, but I will have lived too. Your angry, bitter, pettiness chasing people around with vitriol is not a life. You will die too, angry, unhappy, and alone, having never lived.

A troll dies a thousand times and never lives once.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
A troll dies a thousand times and never lives once.
I guess you are speaking from experience.
BTW my life has been fantastic because I escaped the human indoctrination of fear that still rules your pathetic existence, liberals believe in freedom and that is all the reason you need to hate them. You want to insist that everybody lives in the fear that you can't avoid, you want to insist that everybody is controlled by the fear that controls you. How dare those liberals insist on making their own decisions, they must abide by the decisions of ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages as you do, how dare those liberals live without the fear that so dominates your little existence,after all it's not a life.
Your angry, bitter, pettiness chasing people around with vitriol is not a life. bwuahahahahaha.
ethang5
ethang5
Yet only you chase people around, your ugly posts being ignored with the convo flowing around them like they were stones in a river.

This is the first time I've addressed you in days. You have in that time, sent me more than 50 turds in at least 10 threads. You are a petty, angry, troll. You are following me. Everyone can see it. You were that way at DDO, and you have repeated you sad history here.

Even your fellow atheists call you a troll. You go around, the only idiot telling people they will die, never noticing you are the only one obsessed with death. Your fear shows. That's why you're the only one chicken littling about death.

I can take you. Which is why I haven't reported you. You are just a yapping poodle. Your posts are easily ignored. Most people ignored them now anyway. You have no choice but to keep following and yapping. You will get more and more stupid as you try to get attention from a board that increasingly ignores you.

Until the man in the black van will have no choice, and like it was on DDO, you will get banned. So keep yapping. Placing you back on ignore now.

Castin
Castin
Frozen was overrated.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
What the fu.....!!!??!?

Oh wait. UNpopular opinions. Right.

I loved the snow monster, he was funny, but the snowman character Olaf was one of the most endearing characters I have ever had the pleasure to know in any film, real or animated.

Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
Heh. I liked the movie well enough. But I thought it was like a 6 out of 10, tops. Not 600 out of 10, as pop culture treats it.

Olaf was endearing but I'd have to say my favorite part was when "true love" turned out to be sisterly love instead of romantic love. Such a refreshing deliverance from cliche.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Yet only you chase people around, your ugly posts being ignored with the convo flowing around them like they were stones in a river.
You're such an inflated ego, you pathetic nonentity.
This is the first time I've addressed you in days. You have in that time, sent me more than 50 turds in at least 10 threads. You are a petty, angry, troll. You are following me. Everyone can see it. You were that way at DDO, and you have repeated you sad history here.

You poor insecure little godist, if you post your crap I have every right to ridicule your pathetic ignorance and annoy a small amount of crap out of you because it would be impossible to annoy it all out.
Even your fellow atheists call you a troll. You go around, the only idiot telling people they will die, never noticing you are the only one obsessed with death. Your fear shows. That's why you're the only one chicken littling about death.
You and your godist mates are so afraid of death that you have almost convinced yourselves that you won't die by spewing your heaven and hell fantasies. Fantasies that you've been told by ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages. Haha you're gonna die doofus regardless of the fairy tales you want so desperately to believe. I never make a mistake when describing your very frightened existence and you've missed with every shot you've ever taken at me. A typical godist gunman. hahahahaha. By the way you little insignicant, provide the atheists that call me a troll, I'm always up for a laugh.
I can take you. Which is why I haven't reported you. You are just a yapping poodle. Your posts are easily ignored. Most people ignored them now anyway. You have no choice but to keep following and yapping. You will get more and more stupid as you try to get attention from a board that increasingly ignores you.
Little boy, you are a boy aren't you, you couldn't take me to your home town brothel, you haven't reported me for taking the piss out of you with impunity because you lack the manhood to respond to any effect. But you are incredibly funny in your fear. You have no choice but to ignore my posts because the only argument you have against them is your pretend friend and it doesn't exist so you are defeated before you begin. It's you who is not only ignored but is so angry that the only weapons you ever had your vitriolic hatred and pathetic venom are not allowed here and so you have nothing to say. I'll keep laughing at you for that.
Until the man in the black van will have no choice, and like it was on DDO, you will get banned. So keep yapping. Placing you back on ignore now.
You must have been shitting yourself in the van, cos you certainly cried about it for a long time even when you got back. Did god comfort you by impersonating your mother by saying there, ther, little thang did that nasty man shut you up. What a nasty man, but just remember that I'm an invisible boogyman who really, really, really wants to burn your arse for eternity. Oh no not ignore bwuahahahahahaha

You've snatched defeat out of 3 lightyears away from a victory, well done.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
...but I'd have to say my favorite part was when "true love" turned out to be sisterly love instead of romantic love.
Homo!!

Jk

Yeah, that was refreshing. I didn't see that coming, and movies hardly ever surprise me.