Unpopular opinions

Author: KingLaddy01

Total: 304
KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
-->
@Greyparrot
If they claim to be smart, how about they show it by not living off welfare?
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Echo Chambers are no fun.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@KingLaddy01
I think you gotta be pretty smart to legally steal from people using welfare. 
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
The world would be better off if it were hit by a giant sun flare.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
God should exist if matter exists.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
It's great that DART and late-DDO is more conservative (same with America but I digress.) These libtards are losing more and more leverage and we are finallly getting facts.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
You are only rational if you support the mass murder of school children.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
Like the 1% ers and large corporations. That's not smart, the system promotes it.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
Gods CAN"T exist without man.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
I can't tell if you are being ironic or actually believe that I am some school shooter apologist. Forgive me, but it seems that there are no limits for what a liberal can dream up and advocate for. Lol.

Guns will be bought either way you slice it and thus, people will be killed either way you slice it. I understand wanting to change the age limit and smaller things like that, but saying ALL guns should be banned just because criminals are criminals is rhetoric that only a mentally unstable person would have. The joke fell flat. I also haven't supported putting a law that gives teachers guns into effect, so you cannot just say I am the same irrational person, but just on the opposite side. Lol.

I wish this site had a big "you tried" sticker emoji. Oh well.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
I love how you have this sanctimonious, self-ejaculating holier-than-thou disposition when all of these conservatives have shredded you time and time again. 

I know some of those adjectives describe me, but at least I know what side to pick.

Why don't you interact with your NPC friends? You can shout "Boom boom machine BAD!!!" as much as your little heart desires.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
Gods CAN"T exist without man.

I'm open to the possibility of there not being a God, but I think it's very likely that he does exist, again, given that the universe/matter exists.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@KingLaddy01
Science has now explained why Liberals must have someone else explain to them what is disgusting or offensive.

It's an actual measurable mental deficiency supported with MRI scans.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
It's you that needs the IPSS, I don't.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
What type of clown thinks that it's criminals that conduct mass murder of school childeren?
Oh dear the self serving fantasies of wingnuts.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
I love how you have this sanctimonious, self-ejaculating holier-than-thou disposition when all of these conservatives have shredded you time and time again. 
Citation needed.
Running away is not shredding.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
There is no relationship between the universe existing and the imaginations of the IPSS.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
Here you go again lol. You are literally a watered down YYW. Get out of here, liberal.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
No response, typical of the wingnut.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Thank you everyone for your contributions! This is now the most popular political thread of the forum!
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
The guy who gives little response in return and recycles the same term said.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
Are you another one of "YYW's relatives"?
disgusted
disgusted
I haven't seen your citation, running away is your best and only option.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
No citation needed. This is a small community where anyone can understand each other. All it takes is to just look at your forum posts lol.

If you are going to demand citations so heavily, how about you cite a conservative who "ran away" and didn't totally destroy you? So far, I have seen the likes of ethang and Greyparrot tear into you. I've yet to see an example of what you accuse these "wingnuts" are doing.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
There hasn't been a wingnut even scratch me much less LOL destroy me and you prove me correct by your inability to cite where you claim they have.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted

There hasn't been a wingnut even scratch me much less LOL destroy me and you prove me correct by your inability to cite where you claim they have.

Science has now explained why Liberals must have someone else explain to them what is disgusting or offensive.

It's an actual measurable mental deficiency supported with MRI scans.

This explains the NPC behavior of most liberals backed by real science.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
Why would I cite for you? You are not the type to admit you got slaughtered. It would be a fool's errand. It's the very evident and undeniable truth. What am I supposed ti take from "these wingnuts cannot scratch me"?

It's as I said, most people know on another, and can see for themselves. The majority also have seemed to pile on you in this thread. That doesn't make you wrong by default, but does show that quite a few people are opposing your bullshit, and that there is a common denominator. 

Lol I tire of your "run and go tell your momma" shtick and you liberals pulling the "to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ..." card when you exploit many of the same undesirable traits with your NPC character, CNN-spoonfed walnut brain.

All I have done is be the deplorable, straight male asshole and you still claim that I retreat from you. Lol.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
Second verse the same as the first, numpty.
Added: 11.29.18 02:20PM
--> @Greyparrot
It's you that needs the IPSS, I don't.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
Why would I cite for you? You are not the type to admit you got slaughtered. It would be a fool's errand.
You don't cite because you lie, you poor ignorant whatever you are. A fools errand sounds like your job description.
It's as I said, most people know on another, and can see for themselves. The majority also have seemed to pile on you in this thread.
"most people know on another and can see for themselves means what in English? You and your numbnuts parrot are the only two to respond, what a shame that you are the majority.
Lol I tire of your "run and go tell your momma" shtick and you liberals pulling the "to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ..." card when you exploit many of the same undesirable traits with your NPC character, CNN-spoonfed walnut brain.
Claim #1 cite it from this thread, claim #2 cite it from me, who or what is a CNN. You're just no good at this are you, you are better off finding a forum where all you sycophants can piss in each other's pockets, because you can't make any sense here.
All I have done is be the deplorable, straight male asshole and you still claim that I retreat from you. Lol.
You do look at your citations, oh that's right you don't have any. I ask you to defend your lies and you run away. Poor little thing.
I've asked you before what npc is and you were incapable of answering then wanna try now?

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
I've asked you before what npc is

r/woosh