biden's vaccine mandate is unconstitutional but why should i care?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 105
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Then why doesn't Biden just say that instead of saying one week being vaxxed keeps you safe and  saying the next week you will never be  safe from unvaxxed people even if you are vaxxed?
Complete strawman, but what else should be expected from someone who doesn’t believe in nuance? I already explained to you the list of considerations behind vaccine mandates. Feel free to read up on our previous conversation.

Also, you never did cite the scientific study for that latter claim. I will just assume you can't find any.
What latter claim would that be? That vaccines reduce your chances of contracting, spreading, and/or becoming severely ill from Covid? Please tell me you’re referring to something else.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
In other words,

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT
No, those are your words and your message, having nothing to do with what I’m talking about.
You are guilty (of spreading deadly disease and wreaking manslaughter and or murder) unless you can PROVE you are INNOCENT.

THEREFORE, we must invade your medical privacy and your physical body with the jab.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@3RU7AL
The only function of a vaccine is to give your body a very mild case of the disease it is designed for.
That is not true.

The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@FLRW
The only function of a vaccine is to give your body a very mild case of the disease it is designed for.
That is not true.

The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.
You're not describing the J&J vaccine.

Also, mRNA delivery systems are not technically vaccines.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@3RU7AL
It is true that the J&J vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@FLRW
Unlike vaccines, which use an antigen of the disease you’re trying to prevent, the COVID-19 injections contain synthetic RNA fragments encapsulated in a nanolipid carrier compound, the sole purpose of which is to lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein, not the actual virus.

They do not actually impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease.

In other words, they are not designed to keep you from getting sick with SARS-CoV-2; they only are supposed to lessen your infection symptoms if and or when you do get infected.

From MODERNA'S OWN WEBSITE:

Our mRNA Medicines – The ‘Software of Life’

When we have a concept for a new mRNA medicine and begin research, fundamental components are already in place.

Generally, the only thing that changes from one potential mRNA medicine to another is the coding region – the actual genetic code that instructs ribosomes to make protein. Utilizing these instruction sets gives our investigational mRNA medicines a software-like quality. We also have the ability to combine different mRNA sequences encoding for different proteins in a single mRNA investigational medicine.

We are leveraging the flexibility afforded by our platform and the fundamental role mRNA plays in protein synthesis to pursue mRNA medicines for a broad spectrum of diseases. [**]
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Then why doesn't Biden just say that instead of saying one week being vaxxed keeps you safe and  saying the next week you will never be  safe from unvaxxed people even if you are vaxxed?

I assume you can read English and decipher former from latter claims. Am I wrong?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@FLRW
And from Rockefeller University:

There are several potential reasons that memory B cells produced by natural infection might be expected to outperform those produced by mRNA vaccines, the researchers say.

It is possible that the body responds differently to viruses that enter through the respiratory tract than those that are injected into our upper arms. Or perhaps an intact virus goads the immune system in a way that the lone spike protein represented by the vaccines simply cannot. Then again, maybe it’s that the virus persists in the naturally infected for weeks, giving the body more time to mount a robust response. The vaccine, on the other hand, is flushed out of the body mere days after triggering the desired immune response.

Regardless of the cause, the implications are clear. We can expect memory B cells to undergo limited volleys of evolution in response to mRNA vaccines, a finding that may have significant implications for the design and rollout of booster shots. A booster with the currently available mRNA vaccine would be expected to engage memory cells to produce circulating antibodies that are strongly protective against the original virus and somewhat less so against the variants, Nussenzweig says. [**]
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@3RU7AL
What does the mRNA vaccine do?
The studies of the vaccine have shown that the vaccine prevents symptomatic Covid infection. It has also been shown to prevent severe Covid infection. The efficacy is 95%, which is excellent with respect to vaccines. In comparison, the influenza vaccine is typically about 50% effective.
Will the vaccine prevent me from catching the virus?
The answer is: we don’t know. That is currently being studied, and the data are not out yet. This is critical to know, actually. We know that the vaccine prevents symptomatic Covid disease, but we don’t know if it prevents people from catching the virus and then spreading it to other people. It would be great if that was also the case, but we just don’t know at this stage.
So, should I still get the vaccine?
Absolutely. Of course, you should not have any contraindications to getting the vaccine (such as allergies to any of its components). Still, even if the vaccine doesn’t prevent infection and spread of the virus, if enough people are vaccinated, they will be protected from getting sick from the virus. That can only be a good thing, and that will be the best way we can finally get out from under the cloud of this pandemic.
Double_R
Double_R
I assume you can read English and decipher former from latter claims. Am I wrong?
WTF?

You wrote both of these above. Why would I cite a scientific study to support your strawman of someone else’s claims?
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@3RU7AL
ILLEGAL DRUG TESTING IS NOT FEDERALLY MANDATED.
Drug testing illegal? Nah. Why you screaming, bud? You okay?
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@3RU7AL
NOBODY IS REQUIRED TO FEDERALLY REGISTER AND PROVE AND CARRY A CERTIFICATE FOR SEATBELT AND OR HARNESS COMPLIANCE.
Nobody is required to federally register, prove, and carry a certificate for covid vaccinations either. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@SkepticalOne
NOBODY IS REQUIRED TO FEDERALLY REGISTER AND PROVE AND CARRY A CERTIFICATE FOR SEATBELT AND OR HARNESS COMPLIANCE.
Nobody is required to federally register, prove, and carry a certificate for covid vaccinations either. 
This is the proposal under discussion.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@SkepticalOne
ILLEGAL DRUG TESTING IS NOT FEDERALLY MANDATED.
Drug testing illegal? Nah. Why you screaming, bud? You okay?
Testing for illegal substances.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@3RU7AL
This is the proposal under discussion.

Is it?