-->
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@Polyglot
Mafia
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Honestly an easy decision here. Maybe provide some NK analysis and lynch analysis before moving on.   VtNL
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
greetings
Wylted
Wylted
what were whiteflame's reads. Was he onto something?
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
scum lean on pie since he led the lynch on lynch on evil but lunatic could very well have wanted us to vote evil so he could lead another mislynch on pie.

vtl pie 
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
VTL Lunatic

Wylted
Wylted
Here is the wagon

Evilgenius (5/5) - Pie, whiteflame, drleb, supadudz, lunatic

Given how the lynch came through at the last second, it wouldn't surprise me to see 2 scum on the wagon, with at least one being a late vote. I think we should no lynch today, but if forced to choose somebody, I think I would go lebronsky
Wylted
Wylted
the NK may suggest inexperienced scum as well. 

We are actually lucky they went after whiteflame. He isn't good at behavioral analysis and seems to think behavioral tells are pseudo science or something. 

Wylted
Wylted
I'll say it also looks pretty good for lunatic that for the most part, he was trying to avoid lynching evil until it came down to lynch evil or no lynch. 
Polyglot
Polyglot
Lunatic overly defended Evil DP1, almost as if he knew or was anticipating him to flip town. My guess is that was his method for him to gain townie points.

But there was plenty of evidence against Evil and not once did he bother to ask about it or look into it, just chopping it up to noob play. 

Although Evil did flip town, Lunatic’s entire strategy just appeared scummy to me. 

In addition, Lunatic sus’ed me for simply questioning Evil’s play DP1 and was throwing me under the bus. Almost as if he was trying to formulate a case against me for this DP. I had no intention on lynching evil and simply wanted to understand where his mind was at. 

Furthermore, I also think Whiteflame was starting to slowly sus Lunatic as well towards the end of the DP1, which may give reason to why he was the night kill.
Polyglot
Polyglot
So that is why my vote will be on Lunatic this day phase. 

Polyglot
Polyglot
Lunatic overly defended Evil DP1, almost as if he knew or was anticipating him to flip town. My guess is that was his method for him to gain townie points. 
Also, if Lunatic was so determined that Evil was town, I don’t understand why he would want to hammer. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit

You have lebronsky and lunatic on 2 simultaneously wagons last DP

Here is the counter wagon posted

Pie (4/5) - Lunatic, evil, drlebronski, wylted

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
who do you think Pie's scum buddy is?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
who do you think lunatics scum buddy is?
Polyglot
Polyglot
The next scummy person I think is Supadudz. But that’s mainly due to low activity. He voted for Evil last  Day phase and didn’t really even explain why. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
I'll be on tomorrow evening, going to take a nap for now. My first thought was probably that there are 2 scum on pies wagon, but with whiteflame dying I actually think poly could be scum here. I believe that was one of whiteflames top scum targets last day phase after evil, also with the way poly is going after me here maybe looks like he was trying to set me up for the mislynch with the whiteflame kill. I'm still guessing at least one person on the evil wagon was scum though.  

I'll sleep on it and decide who I think the scum team is when I get on tomorrow. For now I need to catch up on sleep
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
This is an obvious VTNL folks. POE is our best friend.

VTNL
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
These were WF’s thoughts towards the end though they aren’t very applicable anymore.

“Well, even given the shift toward an Evil lynch, there's a decent chance that we won't get a lynch off in this DP. There's a clear split between Pie and Evil, and obviously, I feel rather strongly about the Evil lynch. That being said, we can still take information away from this DP, regardless of whether we get a lynch off or not. Holdouts that prevented the lynch from going through should be sussed during the next DP, so everyone who refused to vote throughout this DP (namely Poly) and those who remained adamant about their lynches despite moves to vote in the other direction (Luna and, yes, me too) should be sussed. Particularly in an all Vanilla game, a lynch should be happening in this DP, and anyone that stood in the way of a lynch for substantial lengths of time (might include Wylted in that since he's been jumping around and is currently on Bron, a non-starter at this late stage, despite initially putting Pie at L-1) should immediately be a target of suspicion in the next DP.

I'm still not certain how this DP is going to end, but with only an hour left and a more than decent possibility that I'll be NK'd (I would not be surprised if both Luna and Pie survive the NP, given that a later lynch is almost certainly going to come down to those two), I'm giving my thoughts on POE based on a NL. Hopefully, this is all unnecessary and I just wasted my time writing it out, though I think some of this will still apply regardless of what happens.”

Polyglot
Polyglot
I’m down with a no lynch.

Unvote 

VTNL
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drlebronski
scum lean on pie since he led the lynch on lynch on evil but lunatic could very well have wanted us to vote evil so he could lead another mislynch on pie.

vtl pie 
No Lynch here to help with your POE. I will post an argument against Lunatic here in a bit.
Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@ILikePie5
Whiteflame basically sussed everyone in that post. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Given how the lynch came through at the last second, it wouldn't surprise me to see 2 scum on the wagon, with at least one being a late vote. I think we should no lynch today, but if forced to choose somebody, I think I would go lebronsky
Lunatic is definitely scum. Reread Fast Food and you’ll see exactly why - though I’ll detail it out for you here in a bit.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I'll say it also looks pretty good for lunatic that for the most part, he was trying to avoid lynching evil until it came down to lynch evil or no lynch. 
Looks too good huh
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Polyglot
I agree with you that Lunatic should be the lynch. However not today, tomorrow. 

I’ll be laying out clear reasons why here in a bit
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
No Lynch here to help with your POE. I will post an argument against Lunatic here in a bit.
So you are still going to lead a lynch on me even after all that  garbage of "If evil flips scum lunatic is scum" lol. You were just gonna try and lynch me other way. This proves your motivations are likely just manufactured. You have no real intention of solving anything here if that is the direction you are going. So I guess I'll be the asshole and state the obvious. Pie your logic that evil's play was "vastly different" because of the pronoun "We (Town)" is possibly the dumbest reason I have ever seen someone mislynched over. You sir are an absolute fvcking retard. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I’m not gonna respond to you. I suggest you direct your arguments to everyone else