Vanilla Mafia DP 2

Author: Discipulus_Didicit

Total: 124
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m not gonna respond to you. I suggest you direct your arguments to everyone else
That's fine, as long as you know you are a fvcking retard. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
he is set as scum next game. So easy to reference those times as scum and make everyone hesitant 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
he is set as scum next game. So easy to reference those times as scum and make everyone hesitant 
Law of Independence 
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
I’ll UNVOTE for now. 

Want to hear Pie’s case against Lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Polyglot
Why would hearing pie's case make any difference lol it will only feed your confirmation bias. Pie is also pretty god damn horrible at behavioral hunting, its why he led a lynch on evil for some of the most retarded reasons I have ever seen. Just buddy your scum mate again so we can lynch you next day phase. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I think it's obvious this is a VTNL. I don't think we made the wrong decision though
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Polyglot
I’ll UNVOTE for now. 

Want to hear Pie’s case against Lunatic
We are not voting anyone today. Today is a VTNL
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I think it's obvious this is a VTNL. I don't think we made the wrong decision though
Why aren’t you VTNLing then 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
We are basically going into dp3 with only behavioral tells from dp1. This is going real well, LOL. Rereading dp1 is also a pain in the ass because of all the long wall posts

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
To give town more time to discuss behaviorally strategy
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
You should know my meta by now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Here’s the biggest thing about Lunatic from last DP:

Before Hammer: “If you are sold on the evil lynch you have to bank on getting another two votes. It's possible but not guaranteed. I will fight this lynch to the end because I think it's a mislynch, and I think pie is scum. If you think there is any merit to my read on pie or poly, please let us work together and obtain a lynch. If not I am also okay with a no lynch as an alternative to an evil lynch. If evil gets lynched its not the end of the world as long as people are willing to give pie's motives a serious reading into for next day phase. Poly's as well. I just imagine he is waiting around for a good moment to hammer, as he seems to appear when vote counts are posted.”

After Hammer Post 309: “Of course I was, Evil isn't the lynch I wanted, but I don't want a no lynch either after all of that.”

You clearly had your reasons, but the last minute “sigh…” vote taking place 10 minutes after the DP should have ended certainly doesn’t look good on you. -WF
“As opposed to letting it end in a no lynch?”

Lunatic never votes for people he town reads. I specifically remember him saying he’d rather No Lynch then vote for a town read when I once asked him to vote to avoid a No Lynch (I’ll look for the game). So what changed here? Will Lunatic admit to sheer posturing?

Evil clearly wasn’t null to him cause he routinely characterized the lynch in his view as a mislynch. So why after defending him for 5 pages does he just come at the end the hammer him. Is it because he changed his mind and realized that Evil was scum at the end? This argument can’t be true because he is fighting it even now.

Could it be that he just wanted to get rid of Evil, a townread in his view so that a lynch on me could be pursued later? Possibly. But this is as a mentioned before unlike Town Lunatic who would never lynch a town read. 

drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
vtl lunatic
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drlebronski
Stop. We are VTNL today
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Here’s the biggest thing about Lunatic from last DP:

Before Hammer: “If you are sold on the evil lynch you have to bank on getting another two votes. It's possible but not guaranteed. I will fight this lynch to the end because I think it's a mislynch, and I think pie is scum. If you think there is any merit to my read on pie or poly, please let us work together and obtain a lynch. If not I am also okay with a no lynch as an alternative to an evil lynch. If evil gets lynched its not the end of the world as long as people are willing to give pie's motives a serious reading into for next day phase. Poly's as well. I just imagine he is waiting around for a good moment to hammer, as he seems to appear when vote counts are posted.”

After Hammer Post 309: “Of course I was, Evil isn't the lynch I wanted, but I don't want a no lynch either after all of that.”

I mean that's a horrible argument that I am scum, because I changed my mind about being okay with the no lynch. It also contradicts your point that I am scum if evil was scum. You are literally setting this up in a way that I end up guilty no matter what lol.

Lunatic never votes for people he town reads. I specifically remember him saying he’d rather No Lynch then vote for a town read when I once asked him to vote to avoid a No Lynch (I’ll look for the game). So what changed here? Will Lunatic admit to sheer posturing?
This is not true, and you never qoute me directly. I would like to see some qoutes. I am always pro lynch instead of no lynching dp1. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drlebronski
Do not be a follower. I fought evil's lynch all fvcking day phase yesaterday you nitwit. 
Vader
Vader
Gonna read this DP
Vader
Vader
So I think it's coming down to either Pie or Lunatic. We have no info that can confirm or deny any of them. I will say if both are town, both have fucked the town over immensely and should shoulder the blame.

I need to see who was on the lynch of Evil, but I don't Evil was a bad lynch target. There was aspects about his behavior that were scummy and I do think even in a regular game, he could've been a viable DP1 lynch choice.

I think the focus is shifting too much on Pie and Luna at this point, we need to closely evaluate other players behavior to see how we will go about the next Day Phase. Tunneling on Pie or Lunatic in a game where we have no results seems silly to me. We have all the time in the world to discuss, there's no point in ending early because scum know all there is to know about this game already with regards to vanillas.
Vader
Vader
I am going to keep with my word and evaluate others...

Out of the 3 that are not Pie and Luna, my biggest scum read would be Poly

Wylted is always a wildcard in his behavior. His overconfidence in targets and lynches makes me believe he is town, as he tends to as such when he is town and knows he's right

As much as Doctor is aggressive from what I've seen, he is usually defensive/aggressive as town which isn't a deviation from his behavior (because I haven't seen him scum)

Poly to me seems most scum (though it's a slight read), the lurking and quiet posts make it seem like they are scum just laying low, which isn't a bad strategy in a game dominant by the two most vocal players bitching at each other.

Vader
Vader
Also I'm not going at it with Pie or Lunatic because if we just tunnel those two, town is gonna fuck themselves if one of them turns scum and we can't think of other options to go for so we RNG it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
There are no roles in this game, so night kill analysis should actually be pretty helpful here since we know scum wasn't looking for power roles.

I can deduce that there is a world where pie is town despite his extremely anti-town behavior. I don't think pie would want to leave me alive after how hard I was going at him last day phase unless he really thought he could just be more convincing, and then it is kind of a gamble. This is WIFOM and doesn't completely discount pie, but it's rather risky for pie to want to take a 1 v 1 with me especially if he was mafia and knew that evil would flip town, arguing with me for pages with possibly the dumbest argument I've ever seen used in the history of mafia sounds more like pie doubling down to save his ego, which we all know is the size of texas and california combined. So there is a decent enough chance pie could look good because of the whiteflame lynch. Also I don't see pie killing whiteflame, especially with how whiteflame was basically sucking him off at the end of the day phase last night phase.

So there was 2 maybe three motives for the whiteflame kill.

1. Whiteflame's reads implicated scum. Keep in mind whiteflame wasn't really sussing me until he thought I had stalled out the lynch and he retracted his statement upon finding out that disc allowed the lynch to go through. So who were whiteflames biggest reads after evil? Poly was one. When I was discussing with him that I was unwilling to lynch evil he tried to get me on board with a poly lynch since it was a read I had shared from earlier in the day phase when it looked like poly was posturing to hammer but being hesitant because he thought it would look bad. I didn't agree to it at the time because I was a bit suspicious of whiteflame for being on board the retarded evil lynch. 

Also wouldn't be surprised if it was Poly, given his hesitancy to hop on the vote and his general oscillating on it. 193

I’m willing to consider a Poly lynch, though behaviorally, I find far less reason to sus him than I do Evil. 247 

2. The other option with the whiteflame lynch is that scum was stupid enough to place a lot of stock in whiteflame's end of day suspcions of me which were literally based around me supposdely trying to delay the lynch, even though as I correctly pointed out, we shouldn't make those decisions for the mod unless you are setting up an excuse for the lynch not to go through. Luckily disc vindicated me here. Based on the way poly is gunning for me now this is still a possibility, that he is setting me up for a mislynch based on whiteflames last words.

Either way both of these points indicate that poly is likely scum. 

His partner is probably drlebronski, because note that drlebronski was the first to switch onto the pie wagon after he said that I pointed out how evils behaviors were the same, and now is boarding my lynch, which makes him not only a hypocrite, but shows he is willing to really onboard any dumb lynch here. That's not a townie who cares about hunting scum. He also voted for evil near the end without offering a reason which contradicted what he said earlier. 

Supadudz last minute vote doesn't really look good for him either but I don't really feel as strongly that he is scum still. Wylted is probably my only real town read for not participating in the evil lynch, and I think it is likely that both scum were on that lynch given how late it went through, but I suppose it is possible only one was. 

In conclusion we should be lynching one of poly or drlebronski next day phase. 

Vader
Vader
I'd have to reread Pie and Luna's banter in DP1 to see who's more scummy. From DP1 I said Luna was more town for stirring up activity but the endless banter that went on for 5 fucking pages is making me question how much of an accurate read that is. The last second hammer doesn't help

I voted drunk as hell on my PC so I can't remember if I was L-1 or not 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
 The last second hammer doesn't help

I voted drunk as hell on my PC so I can't remember if I was L-1 or not 

Dude at least I participated greatly in discussion about evil. I voted him begrudgingly to save the day phase from a no lynch. We would still be bantering about whether evil is scum over retarded logic this day phase if I hadn't hammered. That hammer was objectively good and I'll defend it to the death in the endgame lol.

You on the other hand voted evil without much input at all. Not that I neccesarily suspect you for it, just calling out the hypocrite call out here,
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Supadudz last minute vote doesn't really look good for him either but I don't really feel as strongly that he is scum still
Yeah lol I was drunk and got on my PC and voted

I will say though, it wasn't a careless vote. I had a decent scum read on Evil
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Dude at least I participated greatly in discussion about evil. I voted him begrudgingly to save the day phase from a no lynch. We would still be bantering about whether evil is scum over retarded logic this day phase if I hadn't hammered. That hammer was objectively good and I'll defend it to the death in the endgame lol.
Again. I know, hence why you are not a top scum read, and Pie looks scummier. I'm just saying those continuous 5 pages do not help. It detracts from town by causing cluttered post, which is my only knock. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
SO far it's only supadudz here who agrees that poly is sus, but honestly if enough people here feel suspicious of poly I think we should pull the trigger and lynch him today instead of no lynch. If we are wrong, sure the game ends immediately. If we are right however, we secure ourselves an extra mislynch late game. If the game ends we are just saving ourselves from the misery of constant WIFOMing anyway. I don't get the feel that many of you are that interested in the game due to it's lack of theme, and the second me or pie dies this game's activity will go down the toilet allowing mafia to control the narrative anyway. So if enough people agree that poly is scum here we should just lynch him. If he's town and we lose I am not really all that hurt about it. But I think poly's behavior is suspicious enough, combined with whiteflame's night kill to indicate that poly is likely scum. Hell I'd even put money where my mouth was, I'd say there is such a strong chance poly is scum here I would bet 100 bucks on it. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Fair enough. I still a VTNL is the best decision but if we are in agreement, I don't mind a Poly lynch. I have a sus on him as well, and I think his lynch could be better than looking deeply at a Pie and Luna debate

I wish it was more engaging to be honest. I just think we have a lot of new players and because of that, are disinterested in these hypotheticals. Hopefully some more people in the future join the site and we can grow some more mafia 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Again. I know, hence why you are not a top scum read, and Pie looks scummier. I'm just saying those continuous 5 pages do not help. It detracts from town by causing cluttered post, which is my only knock. 
If you had helped me lynch pie dp1 when we had him at l-1 that probably would have solved the issue lol. Even if he was town it was a net gain. It's not like we lost much from losing evil, but it should have been pretty obvious he was town since his behavior replicated his behavior almost to a tee in the last 4 games. I had even cited multiple examples of him saying virtually the same stuff. Pie was more of a wildcard, there wasa higher chance he was scum and benefit to lynching him if he was town, since he uses retarded arguments to policy lynch people like evil who are clearly town. And he wants to always have the last word so he will argue with me for a million pages like he did in that last game. All this was why we should have lynched pie when we could have afforded the mislynch. Now I am not as sure he is scum, but we will still run into the same issue of him derailing the game. 

Hindsight is 20/20 though isn't it?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Let's do it. Let's lynch poly. I am pretty confident he is scum here, his play feels pretty familiar to his play in fast food when he was scum with me. I'd bet he is scum here. 

VTL poly. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
@drlebronski
Fvck a no lynch. Let's lynch poly. If we lose than who gives a fuh, nothing ventured nothing gained. If he is scum we secure ourselves another mislynch attempt for late game. 

Think about it what does a no lynch accomplish? Wylted or supadudz will likely die. There are no power roles, so there is no reason that one of the two most town confirmed players won't just die here.