Total: 124
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
oh well gg
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The end vote on Evil I actually scum read DP1, and I actually did drunk vote him. So I wasn't lying about that
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Game is over. Neither Supa nor Wylted were town lol
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I didn't spot Supa in the last game, but his hopping on the lynch super late like that and claiming he was on board from the start looked sus to me.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Lunatic
was not me
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
To be fair I said he was my most primary scum read in DP1
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I think luna and pie tunneling each other hurt the town. I thought that NK analysis and lynch analysis would be huge this game, so I wanted players in who would actually use it, and an NK on whiteflame indicated a noob scum team. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
This is why we NL
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I think luna and pie tunneling each other hurt the town. I thought that NK analysis and lynch analysis would be huge this game, so I wanted players in who would actually use it, and an NK on whiteflame indicated a noob scum team. 
He was tunneling me all game for no reason
Wylted
Wylted
Basically I wasn't doing g town's job by eliminating the 2 players ruining any attempt at others to do behavioral analysis
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Wylted and Supa. Was actually surprised you gave Supa a pass in this one. Didn't have time to analyze him at the end of the last DP, but my selection would've been between him and Poly.
I did mention that it was scummy of supa to board the evil wagon so late. Wylted wasn't on either of those wagons so thats why he looked good. Poly and leb just seemed scummier, poly for posturing about hammering evil all game then having the gall to omgus me after for hammering evil when I literally saved the game from stalling out another day phase arguing about whether evil was town or scum. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
Well, at least now we know how Vanilla games go.

I will say that I think we need to prevent ourselves from slipping back into this trend of people pushing for auto-lynches. Clearly, both Luna and Pie were town here, yet they still had this extensive back and forth. I townread both of you at the end of the DP, but the split between you did not help things.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Hopping on the bandwagon late was scummy, but do recall I had a scum read on him earlier in the DP and if you know my meta, unless I am confident in a lynch dp1, I don't vote
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
He was tunneling me all game for no reason
There was plenty of reason for it, if we lynched you dp1 we would have saved town a massive headache. I am going to continue to vie for your lynch dp1 in every game going forward for this reason.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Maybe not tunnel me at the start of games lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
There was plenty of reason for it, if we lynched you dp1 we would have saved town a massive headache. I am going to continue to vie for your lynch dp1 in every game going forward for this reason.

There would be no headache if you just scum hunted lol
Wylted
Wylted
I was actually very busy this week, which passed me off. I like to be more active as scum
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lets prevent this in the future by lynchign pie automatically dp1 every game 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I did mention that it was scummy of supa to board the evil wagon so late. Wylted wasn't on either of those wagons so thats why he looked good. Poly and leb just seemed scummier, poly for posturing about hammering evil all game then having the gall to omgus me after for hammering evil when I literally saved the game from stalling out another day phase arguing about whether evil was town or scum. 
Would've taken me a hot second to come back around to Wylted, though I did sus him at the end of the last DP. The fact that he was on Bron when the split in votes was clearly elsewhere didn't make him look super good, so I would've been sussing him more than Bron. Poly and Supa were at the top of my list for stalling, not sure I would've made a different decision if I were in your shoes.
Wylted
Wylted
tonight's NK by the way was going to be lebronsky and we were going to see if a pie or a luna mislynch was more viable
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
There would be no headache if you just scum hunted lol
Nah there would be no headache if you didn't make retarded ass arguments about policy lynching evil and debating with me about to for 20 pages. This is why we should have lynched you dp1. And I will continue to lynch you every game moving forward. I am going to play just solely to fvck with you because you think you are good at this game and it's kind of hilarious how wrong you are about that. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Nice job abstaining from joining either of those mislynches. I don't see a world where I would have votes for you. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Nah there would be no headache if you didn't make retarded ass arguments about policy lynching evil and debating with me about to for 20 pages. This is why we should have lynched you dp1. And I will continue to lynch you every game moving forward. I am going to play just solely to fvck with you because you think you are good at this game and it's kind of hilarious how wrong you are about that. 
You can try lol. I doubt anyone plans on lynching me DP1. I’m just gonna ignore you anyways.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I will say that I think we need to prevent ourselves from slipping back into this trend of people pushing for auto-lynches. Clearly, both Luna and Pie were town here, yet they still had this extensive back and forth. I townread both of you at the end of the DP, but the split between you did not help things.
I literally have no beef with him. If we kept playing like the 30 other games before it would’ve been fine. But someone just wants to lynch me and not scum hunt. Then gets mad about it that no one joined him
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
Nice job abstaining from joining either of those mislynches. I don't see a world where I would have votes for you.
I'm the worst kind of mix between patient scum and high risk high reward moves as well. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I'm the worst kind of mix between patient scum and high risk high reward moves as well. 
Definitely well played. I had doubts about Supa but you were pretty null to me which is how you are every game 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Then gets mad about it that no one joined him
I had you at l-1. Whiteflame saved you lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I had you at l-1. Whiteflame saved you lol
You Bron, Evil, and Wylted on me. One was scum. Not much of an accomplishment. Either way this was towards the end of the DP not beginning lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You Bron, Evil, and Wylted on me. One was scum. Not much of an accomplishment. Either way this was towards the end of the DP not beginning lol
I don't understand what you are trying to brag about here. You mislynched evilgenius for one of the stupidest reasons I've ever seen in mafia history. Congrats.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
you are on a mafia winning streak. Do we gotta start policy lynching you dp1 to end it?