Bakugan Battle Brawlers Mafia DP1

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 170
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
where are you getting that pie was not going to mod kill GP? Why do you think he wont still?
Because I asked Pie about it. He told me that it is not against the rules to copy/paste your PM. You can check for yourself.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Polyglot
Unvote
VTL Poly

You’re the only one left. What’s taking so long to post?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Wylted (1/5) - Oro
Poly (1/5) - Whiteflame

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Oromagi
TOWN
Greyparrot       Pyrus Fortress       ASCETIC
Whiteflame
Bron
SupaDudz
Lunatic Wylted
Evilgenius
AWoL
5. Polygot
SCUM

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
UNVOTE

VTL Polyglot

for show
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Poly (2/5) - Whiteflame, Oro

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
GP is apparently town confirmed because of the Copy and paste rule confirmation.

We have whiteflame who asked in a PM or a discord chat about GP's "slip". 

What's the motivation to ask in chat? If he is town, it is anti town because it is something that may have went unnoticed by Pie. If he is scum, he gets a free elimination on GP. 

I Don't see any good reason for asking, especially in a PM instead of publicly and risking a free kill on a town. 

VtL whiteflame
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Scum is whiteflame and/or GP
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
GP is apparently town confirmed because of the Copy and paste rule confirmation.
I wouldn't be so quick to town confirm GP, though I think it makes him less likely to be scum. It's entirely possible that scum was provided with fake claims.

We have whiteflame who asked in a PM or a discord chat about GP's "slip". 

What's the motivation to ask in chat? If he is town, it is anti town because it is something that may have went unnoticed by Pie. If he is scum, he gets a free elimination on GP. 
As for the rest of this, would you like to take a look back at the OP where Pie said:

• I will not any questions in the DP itself. I can only answer questions about your and only your role in your PM with me
So, yes, I asked Pie in my PM for the obvious reason that he wouldn't answer questions posed in the DP. I didn't want to waste time asking a question here that we would sit and wait for an answer to when none would be forthcoming, as Supa did.

I Don't see any good reason for asking, especially in a PM instead of publicly and risking a free kill on a town. 
Considering that, at the time, I thought we were losing a member of town solely because GP was frustrated at his inclusion in this game, I think it's unsurprising that I'd pose the question. I also don't realistically see how this would go unnoticed by Pie if it was against the rules. It's not like this is a subtle choice on GP's part, and others clearly thought to ask the same question.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Scum is whiteflame and/or GP
Mind explaining that to me?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
are you answering questions in the DP?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Whiteflame (1/5) - Wylted 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
  • I will not answer any questions in the DP itself. I can only answer questions about your and only your role in your PM with me

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
ok, thanks for answering. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Checking in to say I still won't be able to post much til sat-tues
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
I’ll be able to post more starting later tonight. Been busy the past 2 days. But vacation is starting soon. 
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
As far as grayparrots actions, can’t really say he is town confirmed. We don’t know what information was given in the PM’s or if Whiteflame really asked or not. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
There is no way that a mod allows copy and pasting role PM's. If Pie allows that it just means he can't run a game properly. I think that Grey is faking his copy and paste PM and that you are just validating what Grey says

I just don't think Pie is that oblivious to where he's just gonna allow someone to C & P there PM
Vader
Vader
If it's the case that Pie is just that oblivious, this is an endgame discussion 
Vader
Vader
Oh VTL Grey
Vader
Vader
If Grey is scum then WF is scum
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
@Polyglot
As far as grayparrots actions, can’t really say he is town confirmed. We don’t know what information was given in the PM’s or if Whiteflame really asked or not. 

There is no way that a mod allows copy and pasting role PM's. If Pie allows that it just means he can't run a game properly. I think that Grey is faking his copy and paste PM and that you are just validating what Grey says

I just don't think Pie is that oblivious to where he's just gonna allow someone to C & P there PM
Guys, can we please get a grip for a moment here?

Poly, you do not have to trust that I asked. I told you I asked Pie about it directly and got a specific answer. You can ask him, too, and see if you get the same answer. I agree that GP's actions don't town confirm him, but it is seriously not hard to double-check what I'm saying and I'm frankly shocked that neither of you have done it.

Supa, repeating the above, you can ask Pie whether this is something that he has actively chosen to do. I'm surprised as well, but I got the word straight from Pie. You can get it from him as well, and if you think it's bastard modding, so be it. Whether you trust me or you don't, ask him. However, this much I'm nearly certain of: GP did not produce that claim on his own. It looks much too similar to mine to just be something he created on the fly, and given the short span of time between his first two posts and how early they were, I don't think he could produce something that looks that clean that quickly. It's either a real claim or a fake claim given to him by Pie.
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
I have already sent the PM. Just know if I receive a different answer I will be voting you and I know you will be lynched because of it 

If you are telling the truth, I'm going to have some real issue with the moderation
Vader
Vader
Whiteflame is telling the truth, however Pie also followed up with the statement

"He has also been known to give mafia fake PMs before."

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Whiteflame (1/5) - Wylted 
Grey (1/5) - Supa

Vader
Vader
Whiteflame failed to mention in his statement that Pie has been known to give fake PMs as mod before, which still leaves me with an FOS. That is a crucial detail he left out
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Whiteflame failed to mention in his statement that Pie has been known to give fake PMs as mod before, which still leaves me with an FOS. That is a crucial detail he left out
A. What exactly do you think happened here that makes me look scummy? Seriously, break this down for me. I clearly did ask Pie because I got the same answer you did, but I decided to specifically leave out this detail that, frankly, does nothing more than tell me that GP's claim could be fake. Setting aside the fact that it is not a crucial detail at all (I think we all should have assumed that his claim could be fake), why is my failure to deliver this specific piece of intel scummy?

B. I actually was the first one to mention that this could be a fake claim. The only thing I didn't mention was that Pie specifically told me that he has a history of giving out fake claims. I didn't need hear that though (and honestly, neither should you), because I already knew that from checking the previous games he's modded. I didn't need to see it in a message from him to establish that that is the case, I only needed to look back through previous games. Why is it important for you to specifically mention that Pie said it in a PM? Why isn't that information a given in any game where the mod doesn't say they aren't giving out fake claims? I also think it would have generally looked sus of me to post that Pie specifically told me that, since I wasn't sure if he'd send the same message to others (I now know that he did) and it might have looked pretty defensive of GP and a bit scummy for me to say that I received that message from Pie, particularly if no one else got the same message.

C. I think it's pretty obvious that GP was trying to get himself modkilled. Unless you have some reason to doubt that, I don't see why he'd go through the trouble as scum to post his fake claim rather than his actual claim. He clearly didn't care what happened to him, so despite what Pie said, I think it's pretty likely that GP is town after seeing this. I'm not sure I understand the circumstances that would lead a scum GP to try to get himself modkilled by posting his fake claim, so while I am leaving open that possibility, I'd say it's rather remote. At the moment, I'm having a much easier time buying that he just posted his actual claim and that GP is, thus, town. If anything, I see Pie's statement as more reason to believe that he is town, since Pie would be trying to keep things interesting when we'd all automatically townread GP's claim.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
VTL GREY

finally someone with sense.

Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
The only thing you could sell me on is that Grey is trying to get himself killed. The rest I find it hard to buy. 

1. You said the claim could be fake but did not mention Pie has given fake PMs in the past and could do it here. You are making the assumption when that assumption may not be noted by other players who HAVE played in a Pie game. So why would you choose to exclude that information? To me, that makes no sense in why you would hold such crucial information about that. You said you specifically left out that detail when it is a crucial detail to figuring out scum and meta behaviors. And why would you that be sus of you to point out? You are simply stating that someone could be lying about their PM and that we should be weary of that before blindly believing them. I would think that's more town than anything. Why as I scum would I want to out that there are fake role PMs given potentially? That would out the fact that I could be lying, which as scum, I want to remove that notion

2. With my explanation above, you purposely removed that part because you thought it looked more sus on your part. You said you didn't include it because you thought of it as common knowledge, but that wasn't the case, in fact, I don't know if a good amount of people knew that. 

With that, that's my reason for the FOS on you
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Well, I guess it's your choice to see this as crucial information that I excluded. If you want to sus me over it, be my guest. I don't see this as crucial, I see this as a given, and I don't think that Pie's making this statement does anything more than emphasize the point. If you weren't already assuming that this was the case and you needed Pie to state that in the PM to make you consider it, then from where I'm sitting, that's on you. This should be obvious by now, and the only reason I can think of for why it isn't is that some of our more recent games haven't included fake claims. I think we should be assuming that fake claims are in play for any games where the mod doesn't say anything about them.

As for why it would be sus, I already explained this, but I'll say it again: Pie mentioned it offhand to me in my PM, and I was unsure that someone asking a similar question would get the same answer. If you hadn't gotten the same answer, you would have sussed me for including that detail when you didn't receive it. As I see it, the fact that I mentioned it at all should vindicate me because, as you yourself said, "Why as I scum would I want to out that there are fake role PMs given potentially?" Not sure why I'd be the first to bring it up as scum and, since you seem to be assuming that GP and I are a potential scum team, why I'd push that narrative against my scum partner in the first place.