Total: 34
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Technological singularity.
Nice.

Probably what I refer to as the GOD principle.

The purpose of which, is perhaps greater than the purpose of humanity.

Inorganic intelligence.......The ultimate state of material evolution.

The future is out there and we may not be along for the ride.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Everyone can see your pattern by reviewing the threads you've made and posts you've made across your accounts.

This is one of the first threads you've made on your Mesmer account that isn't with a Fascist agenda so I really don't see what proof you want. Can you find me threads you've made that aren't fascist, racist, far-right etc?

That said, this technocratic 'utopia' is in fact the dystopia that The Matrix and Terminator movie franchises excellently explore (as well as others).

You've made threads like 'IQ is a valid metric' when if we analyse your other accounts and the way you carry yourself in the thread is blatantly a veiled way to lead into racism regarding IQ tests and the races and implying therefore there's a superior one.

You instantly regard any who dare to oppose you regularly as 'anti-white' you even have unironically used the term 'black supremacist' while saying 'white supremacist' is a racist term to use. It is almost laughable what you are doing, except you are serious and that is what is scary. You really think you can run around spreading your racist vitriol and then even go 'but it's not racist' because you don't hate a certain ethnicity or race, you just see them as inferior. You aren't 'not racist' just because you are not claiming to overtly hate a race, you are still racist because it includes both the dehumanising and pushing for a race as inferior (such as to justify enslaving them in the past) as well as being racially hateful on the other side of it.

You don't say 'the term science is stupid because chemistry is within it' and equally you shouldn't say 'the term racism is stupid because racial hatred is within it'. It's a significant subset of racism.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Considering the rest of your politics, I am curious how you intend to push humanity towards having no sex, enjoying no food and drinks and craving no comfort.

I can't think of a way that won't be tyrannical or corrupt (or both).
Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
Everyone can see your pattern by reviewing the threads you've made and posts you've made across your accounts.
They can't because you haven't provided any quotes wherein I am advocating for fascism.

Literally zero.

So, stop derailing the thread.