Political bias in today’s media

Author: cristo71

Total: 106
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Here is a clip of an average everyday person describing the capabilities and character of a "Harvard man"

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@FLRW
Trump did not go to Harvard. He went to U of Penn Business School.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@949havoc
It's all a scam. Harvard is the stain of the disinterested aloof elite DC cabal that cares about consolidated power from both parties over the common man.

Did you watch the clip?
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Greyparrot
Nope. I avoid youtube.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@949havoc
According to UPenn alumni, Fred Trump contributed millions to fund a concentration in real estate to secure Donald’s transfer from Fordham. Since Trump has threatened Penn and all his other schools with lawsuits for disclosing information the timing and amount of the contribution cannot be established.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@949havoc
Nope. I avoid youtube.

Ill summarize it.

It was a Veteran explaining to George W. the Harvard man, why he isn't a man of honor.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@FLRW
What's your point? Fred Trump was rich? And that's bad? Get a life.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@949havoc
Trump’s entire claim as to why he was qualified to be president is that he was a self made billionaire. How do you not understand the point? The man is a fraud, it’s literally the only thing he is good at.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Interestingly, Fred Trump got the equivalent of millions of dollars as a young man from Klondike gold rush inheritance but wasn't able to turn it into a billion dollars like his son did.

According to the Wiki page, When he died at the long lived age of 88 he only managed to build 250 million dollars worth of wealth.

Even Obama did better.
RationalMadman
Debates: 571
RationalMadman
Donald Trump inherited at least $413 million from his father's business empireworth via property, the money he was given was not even 10% of what he had in estate, business and property.

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
Censoring the Biden story: How social media becomes state media

“… Either way, this was major news.

The response of Twitter and Facebook, however, was to shut it all down. Major media companies also imposed a virtual blackout on the allegations. It didn’t matter that thousands of emails were available for review or that the Bidens did not directly address the material. It was all declared to be fake news.

…At the same time, we are seeing a rejection of journalistic objectivity in favor of activism. The New York Times apologized for publishing a column by a conservative U.S. senator on using national guardsmen to quell rioting — yet it later published a column by a Chinese official called “Beijing’s enforcer” who is crushing protests in Hong Kong. The media spent years publishing every wacky theory of alleged Trump-Russia collusion; thousands of articles detailed allegations from the Steele dossier, which has been not only discredited but also shown to be based on material from a known Russian agent.”

Nothing to see here, folks…
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Double_R
How do you not understand the point? 
What's not to understand? Constitutional requirements to be the President:

1. Be a natural-born citizen
2. Be at least 35 years of age
3. Reside in the US the last 14 years

That I have additional personal requirements, notwithstanding, by what actions has Trump acted fraudulently in these three requirements? Maybe you're the fraud?

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@949havoc
Wow, you really owned the lib. Congratulations.

My exact words were “the man is a fraud”. Any intellectually honest reader with an IQ above temperature understands that my statement had absolutely nothing to do with constitutional requirements to be president.

Read my statement again and respond to what I actually said. Or don’t.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Interestingly, Fred Trump got the equivalent of millions of dollars as a young man from Klondike gold rush inheritance but wasn't able to turn it into a billion dollars like his son did.
What’s your point?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I'm saying Fred wasn't particularly good at building wealth.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
I have no idea how that’s relevant, but ok.