Bakugan Battle Brawlers Mafia DP3

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 65
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

SupaDudz - Naga - This whole series started because you sought to go after the Infinity Core and Silent Core in the middle of Vestroia. However, you were absorbed into the Silent Core and only came out at the end of the show. However, at that point in time, you were the most powerful Bakugan, holding the ability to eliminate any non-ultimate Bakugan and one without the Infinity Core. You are the Duke. Once per game(except at MYLO/LYLO) if more than 20% of players (excluding yourself are on a wagon), you may unilaterally force the lynch of that wagon. You win with the Town.

Died NP1:

Oromagi - Pyrus Serpenoid - In the show, you were Dan’s first Bakugan used during the battle with Shuji at the park, though you show up in a later episode as a Bakugan of Takashi. Though generally weak in terms of G-Power, you have the ability to constrain your victim to death. You are the Virgin. Upon being lynched or night-killed, the next night phase will be free from all lethal actions. You win with the Town.

——————————

Lynched DP2:

Bron - Ventus Monarus - Depicted as a humanoid butterfly, your presence in the show was extremely useful. As one of Shun’s Bakugan, your ability called Crimson Twister allows you to transport any Bakugan to any card at the expense of your life. Using this mobility you saved two of the most important Bakugan: Drago and Gorem. You are the 2x Bodyguard. Each night you may select a person.. They will be protected from lethal actions and you will die in their place. You win with the Town.

Died NP2:

None

——————————

Remaining Players:

1. Whiteflame
2. Greyparrot
3. Lunatic
4. Evilgenius
5. Polygot
6. Wylted 

With 6 players left, it takes 4 to lynch. The DP will end in 72 hours on Thursday September 23rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
Mafia
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
@Polyglot
@Evilgenius
Magia
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot

Evil’s actions this whole game has been much more sketchy than previous games. I get that he’s busy and all but he seems to be more MIA than usual and as Whiteflame pointed out in the past day phase he would often be online lurking. He’s been a scum read for me the entire game and really hasn’t done much to help town. 

The few times I played as scum in previous games I would also act the same way by being less active. I think this is natural for beginner scum to do. 

VTL EVIL
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Evil (1/4) - Poly
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Polyglot
Who did you redirect and why?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
VtL EVIl
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
you need to put your actions every DP if you took any, so everybody can know if their abilities are tampered with
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
POE leaves us with 3.

Can’t be Wylted
I still think GP is as close to confirmed town as anyone else gets

So the rest of the pool is Luna, Evil and Poly. There are two scum in there. Based on Luna’s sussing of Poly, I’m inclined to believe that only one of them is scum. That being said, I wouldn’t put it past Luna to sus his scum partner. It stood out that Poly did not respond to what was Luna was saying about him, though admittedly, Poly didn’t post at all towards the end of the DP.

Long story short, I woke up sold on the Evil lynch, still leaning that way but not sold yet. I straight up don’t buy his claim, and yes, his behavior looks bad. The fact that he claimed to choose Luna looked pretty safe to me, though Luna’s response seemed natural.

That being said, neither Poly nor Luna have given full claims, and yes guys, this is the DP to post them. Unless someone has really good reason to see mine, I’ll refrain from posting it.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Aright who in the hell killed Bron in a game I never signed up for?

I need answers now!
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
let them not full claim

Wylted - Aquos Preyas - You are Marucho’s main Bakugan. As one of the only Bakugan to have the ability to change your attribute, you prove to be a valuable asset throughout the show. Furthermore, your ability Blue Stealth allows you to go invisible and prevent the gatecard from opening. At one point in time you were defeated and came back evil but were quickly brought back to the goodside. You are the Town JOAT: 2x Cop, 1x Tracker, 1x Watcher. Each night you may select one of the actions listed and either investigate a player’s affiliation, see who they visited, or see who visited them. You win with the Town.

I didn't want my ability tampered with so mentioned  I lost my role. I wasn't lying. I only had 1x on the watcher role and since luna is always killed np1, I watched him. 

I know that I am supposed to wait because the evil lynch will likely go through anyway, but I am not very patient. 

I copped evil last NP and evil came up guilty. I think last remaining scum is you or luna. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
since luna is always killed np1,

Doh! luna confirmed scum....never seen him alive this long...
Wylted
Wylted
Also just to make this game easier. Me and whiteflame are also lovers (I have dreamed about this for a while ;)) This is simple. If we are dead this NP, than tuf is scum. If we are alive next dp than whiteflame is scum.

You are the Lover of Haos Saurus! If they die, you die and vice versa. You can still use your roles in the night.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
redirect whiteflame to me, or luna to himself tonight.
Wylted
Wylted
Do not announce what you will do poly
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Lets kill Luna
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
I copped evil as guilty so I think starting there is better
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
I'll just wait then till you see the light.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Me and whiteflame are also lovers (I have dreamed about this for a while ;))
...Not really sure why you'd decide to out this. Don't get me wrong, at this point, I'd be shocked if no one else had figured it out. The fact that Luna hasn't discussed it much is part of the reason I'm leaning towards him as the second scum. That being said, you do know that saying this means that you and I are dead tonight, right? Like, I get that part of your idea here was to determine between me and Luna, but I can't recall ever seeing a scum Lover.

Anyway, since the cat's out of the bag, I'm just going to full claim.

Whiteflame - Haos Saurus - As a humanoid dinosaur, you are one of Runo’s most used Bakugan (one that actually talks), you act alongside Tigrerra to defeat powerful enemies and at one point even get replaced by her in battle to defeat an enemy. You are the Lover. At the end of DP1, you must select another player to love, thus connecting your life with them and vice versa. They will be notified that their life is intertwined with that of your character.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
I agree that Luna is almost certainly the other scum at this point, but given the Cop result and what we already suspected about Evil, I’d say he’s the better choice.

That being said, you’ll be in the driver’s seat next DP with Poly, so feel free to act on your intuition then.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Also, I still think there’s value in a full claim from Poly and Luna. Not sure why you don’t.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Polyglot
redirect whiteflame to me, or luna to himself tonight.
I don't know why Wylted thinks these are the choices. It's absolutely clear that he and I are going to die during NP3 unless something is done to prevent it. If you're going to Redirect, your only choice is Luna, and since everyone else is town, you don't have any good options. I don't think Luna can NK himself, but maybe I'm wrong.

Polyglot
Polyglot
Polyglot - Subterra Centipoid - You are encountered various times by the Bakugan Battle Brawlers throughout the show. As Jewels’ and Akira’s main Bakugan, your ability Attractor allows you to transport an ally to battle with you even if they are on another Gate Card. You are the 2x Redirector. Each night you may choose two players. All actions performed by the first player will be redirected to the second.

Here is my role. Last night I redirected Lunatic’s actions onto Evil. And since my ability is only 2 times I’m basically vanilla at this point. 

I’m pretty sure Evil and Lunatic are the scum team. 

Evilgenius
Evilgenius
-->
@Polyglot
Poly, I see you leading this wagon on me but your reasons are just not solid. I wasn’t participating because I was busy, that alone is no reason for you to put me up on the vote. Wish you had some real solid reasons for my ouster.  You led to Bron lynching and now you are gunning for me … 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
@Polyglot
Polyglot - Subterra Centipoid - You are encountered various times by the Bakugan Battle Brawlers throughout the show. As Jewels’ and Akira’s main Bakugan, your ability Attractor allows you to transport an ally to battle with you even if they are on another Gate Card. You are the 2x Redirector. Each night you may choose two players. All actions performed by the first player will be redirected to the second.

Here is my role. Last night I redirected Lunatic’s actions onto Evil. And since my ability is only 2 times I’m basically vanilla at this point. 

I’m pretty sure Evil and Lunatic are the scum team. 
Alright, this is pretty important.

We know that neither you nor Wylted were RB'd. We know that Wylted was RB'd during NP1.

Wylted, while you might think that your tactic of declaring that your Watcher was suddenly gone convinced scum that you weren't an appetizing target for an RB, I know that you were the obvious target for an RB during NP2. A role that erases other roles doesn't exist, and I can say for sure that both Luna and I (at least us, Poly and GP may have as well) noticed that your claim to not have a role any longer was BS. You would have been the target of the RB. Even if you weren't, I'm not 100% on this, but it's entirely possible that the Redirect takes precedence over the RB (Poly, you can ask Pie about that if you want, though it's not crucial).

However, it really doesn't matter who was targeted. Scum would have used their RB. They wouldn't have RB'd GP or me because they knew we didn't have a PR. They would have RB'd one of you two, and they didn't. Even if I assume that Poly is lying, the lack of an RB'd role in this NP is glaring since we know that Wylted was RB'd previously. It makes much more sense if Poly is telling the truth and his Redirect is the reason why there was no RB during NP2.

Which means that Luna is confirmed scum and has the RB.

All that being said, it really doesn't matter who we target for the lynch. Poly used his second shot and Wylted or I will be the target of the NK tonight, so an RB is functionally useless at this point. The only thing I'll say is that, if we somehow survive this NP, don't buy into Wylted's view that this somehow confirms me as scum. That is still a game ending decision that will cost town dearly.
Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@Evilgenius
We have a guilty on you by Wylted, can you explain that? 

Please explain how you are busy but still have time to lurk online during the game?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Evilgenius
Poly, I see you leading this wagon on me but your reasons are just not solid. I wasn’t participating because I was busy, that alone is no reason for you to put me up on the vote. Wish you had some real solid reasons for my ouster.  You led to Bron lynching and now you are gunning for me … 
It's not that I don't trust that you were busy, but you were online many times over the course of the DP and did not post, despite acknowledging that there were votes on you. Like I said during that DP, I don't want to sus you over behavioral stuff, but this was beyond what was normal for you, and the delay was particularly notable when all we were seeking was a claim, something that you could have provided (given that you could just copy/paste it) in less time than it took you to post that first response to it. So, yes, that alone is more than good enough reason to vote for you. It was enough that I agonized over voting for Bron when I scumread him (wrong as that was, though I'll note that Poly was not on that wagon, so blaming him for the Bron lynch is inaccurate). It's also not the only reason why people are voting for you. Basic POE tells us that you're on a scum team, so the only real question is who is your partner. I suspect we've already answered that as well.

Also, word to the wise: you claimed a PR, you know you're sus, but you haven't said who you Strengthened during NP2. I'm quite certain that I'll get a response from Luna to my post involving your Strengthener potentially playing a role in how the NP went down. That will be too little too late at this point, despite being a decent explanation for why both Wylted's and Poly's actions went through. If you had played that substantial a role, you would have made that clear by now. Your silence on the issue doesn't help your case.
whiteflame
whiteflame
As I see it, at this point, Evil is either scum or he's playing this way worse than he ever has before. I'll note as well that in previous games in which he gained a wagon that was aiming for a lynch, he had given up by now and was just depressed in response to the series of VTLs that were going against him. His attitude is usually more defeatist and pleading. What he's done this time is deflecting. He seems more interested in pushing a narrative on Poly than anything else, and even when it comes to his behavior, he hasn't done much to defend it beyond saying that he's been busy.

I think it's pretty clear, and at this point with GP aiming squarely at Luna for the next DP, we've got a pretty secure pair of lynches in hand. I do think we'd be a bit better off lynching Luna at this stage, given that I suspect him of being the RB and there's some non-zero (read: still low) chance that the NK won't be on Wylted or me in order to make me look sus. In that case, I would prefer having Wylted use his Tracker on me or Evil to double-check. Luna would RB him, Evil couldn't, so much as Evil is more confirmed, I'd say that lynching Luna is the slightly better choice. Nonetheless, if we wish to eliminate Evil here, I won't stand in the way.
whiteflame
whiteflame
For some reason, I forgot to mention it entirely, but Evil also hasn't responded to being Copped guilty. Interesting that he chose to put his attention squarely on Poly rather than address the most substantial reason why he's being sussed. Also, he was on 20 minutes ago and, again, didn't post.
Evilgenius
Evilgenius
-->
@whiteflame
i just quoted Poly but i was addressing everyone. . . and about me being online, i don’t know if leaving my page open is gonna count me as being online..