ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Evil (2/4) - Poly, Wylted

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Evilgenius
i just quoted Poly but i was addressing everyone. . . and about me being online, i don’t know if leaving my page open is gonna count me as being online.. 
What I said was that you didn't address the fact that Wylted Copped you guilty. It doesn't matter if you're addressing everyone in the post, especially if you choose to ignore the most important elements of why we're sussing you. You haven't addressed Wylted's result on you. You haven't addressed basic process of elimination (POE), since you have yet to actually try to explain who among the remaining players is a likely scum pairing. I've done that. Wylted has done that. Poly has done that. Hell, even GP is sussing Luna. Addressing a single source of sussing from Poly doesn't address the multitude of reasons why there's a wagon on you right now.

As for leaving your page open... seriously? It's not like you're continuously online, dude. You appear online and then pop offline. These are things we can see. You could have the page open, but your computer or phone isn't constantly connected to it. Every time you open up the page again, you're reconnecting to it. If you aren't refreshing the page, that's on you, but don't try to tell me that you've just left the page open.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
@Wylted
@Polyglot
At this point, it seems like waiting is pretty pointless. If the only question is whether we're lynching Luna or Evil, I'm good with either one.

Poly and Wylted, you're both clearly on board for the Evil lynch. Would you prefer him first? Would either of you be willing to shift to Luna in this DP?

GP, you're clearly on board for the Luna lynch. Would you be willing to shift to Evil in this DP?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
no.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Even with the promise that Luna will be the target next DP?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
Why are you deflecting.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Poly is probably evil's scum partner. Why  the hell would he have redirected me after I hinted I was a passive role at the end of last dp? I strictly told evil not to strengthen me because I do not have a visiting role. Why were are all discounting poly is scum is mind blowing. GP is not town confirmed either.

vtl evil
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
You're not playing like usual luna town.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lynch evil. Hopefully I you all submit actions fast, I am able to play all day today after like 3 hours, so hopefully the night phase will be over by then. I know the mafia has to be two noobs, the second scum is 100% GP or poly. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
You're not playing like usual luna town.
explain?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Evil (3/4) - Poly, Wylted, Luna

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
I know the mafia has to be two noobs,

why do you think this.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Town luna wouldn't rush the dayphase knowing he had time later to play.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Why are you deflecting.
...I'm not deflecting. I'm trying to ensure that we can get the votes necessary to lynch both of them, not just one.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
Go back and look at Luna's games as town. Every 6th post starting from DP1 and continuing on till his usual early death says EXPLICITLY that he doesn't expect to live and makes his analysis early and often knowing this. Where's a single post like that in this game?

This really doesn't smell like a Town Luna.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
why do you think this.
I explained it last day phase, but mainly because of oro's death. He had hinted at being a beloved princess type role and mafia still chose to kill him. Also night actions just dont make any sense in general for a vet to be on the scum team. 

Town luna wouldn't rush the dayphase knowing he had time later to play.
We have a guilty on evil, we lynch him just have to hit one more scum. I would prefer to spend our time in the next day figuring out who that is and get evil out of the way. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
That is a blatant lie I dont make a post saying I dont expect to live in every game I play lol 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Lol you absolutely do, Plus you have no defense for rushing this.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Go back and look at Luna's games as town. Every 6th post starting from DP1 and continuing on till his usual early death says EXPLICITLY that he doesn't expect to live and makes his analysis early and often knowing this. Where's a single post like that in this game?

This really doesn't smell like a Town Luna.
I don't know why you're telling me this. I already believe Luna is scum, and pointing this out specifically doesn't tell me anything substantial. I have other reasons to sus him that I've already given in this DP.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
so vote him.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
It's pretty clear that the consensus is against Evil. We have Cop results against Evil. POE's against Evil. I'm not sure why you're so dead set on lynching Luna in this DP, but it's going to be hard to get enough people to vote him off the island, and he's pretty clearly the target in the next DP.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I'd like to end this DP, but I'd also like your claim before that happens. Currently, you're the only holdout.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
If it's hard, that means a mislynch is likely. 

It's like that in every game.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Why are you opposed to the Evil lynch?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
If it's hard, that means a mislynch is likely. 

It's like that in every game.
I'm not understanding this. Are you saying that the increasing difficulty of the lynch is proportional to the increased likelihood of the lynch being correct? 

I think it's very clear that Evil is scum. I think it's slightly less clear that Luna is scum. Based on what both Wylted and Poly have said, I believe that lynching Evil will yield a lynch on Luna. That's should be an easy lynch in the next DP. Does that make it less likely to be correct there, but somehow more likely to be correct here?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
I don't know why you are arguing with me. You are perfectly capable of hammering without me.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
But just for you to consider...if you are town and you know I am town...then by POE there are either 1 or 2 Mafia on the current wagon.

Odds are better if you pick from that group.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, I can hammer. I wanted to find out why you don’t sus Evil, but apparently that’s not happening. I’m also waiting on a claim from Luna, but I guess that’s unnecessary. He can always provide his fake claim the next DP. And, yes, considering that I believe he is scum and he is on the lynch, your POE makes sense.
whiteflame
whiteflame
Well, given that Luna's being helpful here, I'm going to go with the group and lynch Evil. 

VTL Evil

Given that this may well be my last post, as I suspect I'll be NK'd, I'll just be as clear as I can about my reads.

Wylted is confirmed town. His response to my making him my Lover (yep, that happened) was about as anti-scum as it gets and I have no reason to suspect him. If this is him playing some incredible gambit, then more power to him, but I buy the claim and the result he got on Evil.

I'd put both GP and Poly as strong town-leans. I'll note that both GP and Poly posted about their missing wincons before I said anything about townreading its absence. The fact that there was no RB last night lends credence to Poly being town because he's the only one who could have interfered with it. The Ascetic role doesn't come with any means of verification, but the more the game goes on, the less reason I'm seeing for continuing to sus him, especially after seeing him actually participate in this DP. GP’s intransigence aside, I think he’s still town.

That just leaves Luna, and I think he's most likely scum. Like I said earlier, the only way that no one was RB'd last night is if Poly's Redirect was successful or if scum decided not to use it, and the latter seems incredibly unlikely to me. So, unless I think Poly's pulling an incredible gambit here or that scum just held back knowing that this would happen, neither of which I think are likely, I have to believe that Luna is scum. The only reason I have against that is the Oro lynch, and that could just be a WIFOM situation. He might just have been willing to take the risk if he could sell the narrative, or he might have simply predicted a different role based on Oro's first post.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Okay, but the odds aren't good here...