Bakugan Battle Brawlers Mafia Endgame

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 44
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
TOWN WINS 

Lunatic decided to concede because he thought a Redirector redirecting a Roleblock was OP even after I gave him a Strongman that neutralizes it. Whatever floats his boat I guess. I thought the game was pretty balanced - maybe Town lean if I had a gun to my head. Mafia had everything they could need. I gave them a Fake Claim and a separate Fake Role. I gave them a Super JOAT that allows modifications to actions as long as the Enabler is alive - similar to what Poly did in his game but even more OP.

I still don’t understand the reasoning behind killing Oro even after he claims a role like Beloved Princess. There was a hidden mechanic that if Mafia choose to Hooker the Virgin, Oro would’ve lost his powers and reverted to a Vanilla.

Town MVP is definitely Whiteflame cause everyone else wasn’t really doing much. Wylted misunderstood or didn’t read properly and seemed severely anti-town. Even though it was a ruse I had a hard time seeing how lynching himself was Pro-Town in the game.

The theme was Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia vs Other Bakugan in the show. It would’ve been practically obvious after Evil’s flip cause Luna decided to claim his real role - Clayf.

Oh and Supa you’re literally an alcoholic- get some help lol.

MAFIA

Lunatic - Subterra Clayf - In the show, you are the most powerful Subterra Bakugan and the strongest of all Bakugan. Your ability card, Atomic Brave allows you to gain the same amount of G-Power your opponent gains during the battle, making you virtually undefeatable.You are the Mafia Super JOAT with the following abilities: Hooker, Stalker, Lookout, Ninja, Lawyer, Framer, Voyeur, Motion Detector, Strongman, Scout. You win with the Mafia.

Evil - Darkus Exedra - In the show, you allow Dual Hydranoid to evolve after your defeat at the hands of Masquerade. Still, your abilities are very powerful, allowing you to drain the G-Power of allied Bakugan and use it for yourself in the battle and destroying gate cards in the process if necessary. You are the Mafia Super JOAT Enabler. As long as you are alive, the mafia may choose to conduct two actions with one modifying the other listed in the Super JOAT. If your teammate dies, you will convert yourself to the Mafia Dreaming God with the following abilities:

Demon Wizard
Final Wizard
Graviton Wizard
Nebulous Hammer

You will choose one ability each night and I will tell you the role corresponding with the ability. You win with the Mafia.

TOWN

Bron - Ventus Monarus - Depicted as a humanoid butterfly, your presence in the show was extremely useful. As one of Shun’s Bakugan, your ability called Crimson Twister allows you to transport any Bakugan to any card at the expense of your life. Using this mobility you saved two of the most important Bakugan: Drago and Gorem. You are the 2x Bodyguard. Each night you may select a person.. They will be protected from lethal actions and you will die in their place. You win with the Town.

Polyglot - Subterra Centipoid - You are encountered various times by the Bakugan Battle Brawlers throughout the show. As Jewels’ and Akira’s main Bakugan, your ability Attractor allows you to transport an ally to battle with you even if they are on another Gate Card. You are the 2x Redirector. Each night you may choose two players. All actions performed by the first player will be redirected to the second. You win with the Town.

Wylted - Aquos Preyas - You are Marucho’s main Bakugan. As one of the only Bakugan to have the ability to change your attribute, you prove to be a valuable asset throughout the show. Furthermore, your ability Blue Stealth allows you to go invisible and prevent the gatecard from opening. At one point in time you were defeated and came back evil but were quickly brought back to the goodside. You are the Town JOAT: 2x Cop, 1x Tracker, 1x Watcher. Each night you may select one of the actions listed and either investigate a player’s affiliation, see who they visited, or see who visited them. You win with the Town.

Whiteflame - Haos Saurus - As a humanoid dinosaur, you are one of Runo’s most used Bakugan (one that actually talks), you act alongside Tigrerra to defeat powerful enemies and at one point even get replaced by her in battle to defeat an enemy. You are the Lover. At the end of DP1, you must select another player to love, thus connecting your life with them and vice versa. They will be notified that their life is intertwined with that of your character. You win with the Town.

Oromagi - Pyrus Serpenoid - In the show, you were Dan’s first Bakugan used during the battle with Shuji at the park, though you show up in a later episode as a Bakugan of Takashi. Though generally weak in terms of G-Power, you have the ability to constrain your victim to death. You are the Virgin. Upon being lynched or night-killed, the next night phase will be free from all lethal actions. You win with the Town.

Greyparrot - Pyrus Fortress - You are Chan Lee’s guardian Bakugan that has battled the Battle Brawlers multiple times in the show. Your ability Face of Rage is a feared ability, but the Face of Grief ability is in my opinion the most overpowered because it renders other abilities useless. Gentlemen, Sorrow, Anger, are the three terms you live by. You are the Ascetic. Actions that target you, other than lethal ones, will fail as if roleblocked.

SupaDudz - Naga - This whole series started because you sought to go after the Infinity Core and Silent Core in the middle of Vestroia. However, you were absorbed into the Silent Core and only came out at the end of the show. However, at that point in time, you were the most powerful Bakugan, holding the ability to eliminate any non-ultimate Bakugan and one without the Infinity Core. You are the Duke. Once per game(except at MYLO/LYLO) if more than 20% of players (excluding yourself are on a wagon), you may unilaterally force the lynch of that wagon. You win with the Town.

NP1 Actions:

Bron - Bodyguard Wylted
Poly - Redirect Wylted to Bron
Wylted - Watch Luna
Whiteflame - Love Wylted

Evil - Kill Oro
Luna - RB Wylted and Lawyer Self

NP2 Actions:

Poly - Redirect Luna to Evil
Wylted - Investigate Evil

Luna - Stalk Whiteflame with Strongman modifier

Overall good game folks. Let me know if you have an comments or concerns.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@drlebronski
@Evilgenius
Endgame
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
@oromagi
@Polyglot
Endgame is up
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Lunatic decided to concede because he thought a Redirector redirecting a Roleblock was OP even after I gave him a Strongman that neutralizes it. Whatever floats his boat I guess. I thought the game was pretty balanced - maybe Town lean if I had a gun to my head. Mafia had everything they could need. I gave them a Fake Claim and a separate Fake Role. I gave them a Super JOAT that allows modifications to actions as long as the Enabler is alive - similar to what Poly did in his game but even more OP.

I still don’t understand the reasoning behind killing Oro even after he claims a role like Beloved Princess. There was a hidden mechanic that if Mafia choose to Hooker the Virgin, Oro would’ve lost his powers and reverted to a Vanilla.

There is absolutely no fvcking world where a night kill and a roleblock don't supercede redirector. That is OP as fuh. The rest of the balance is whatever; I had mike explain it to you in detail that no one mods like that. If your going to give every town member a power role then you have to let mafia have a counter to them. It seems like you tried to do that here but the redirector thing you know you were wrong on and doubled down on because your a prideful sack of shit. Fuck you bro. You suck as a mod.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Literally can't play mafia anymore. I either get a noob partner like poly or evil who refuses to put any effort into the game, so that I have to do all the leg work making the fake claims, or if I survive one fucking night phase I am automatically scum (Even though the logic here was pretty fucking retarded GP because there wasn't a night kill np2 anyway) but if you are going to use that shitty ass logic every game then it is pointless for me to play. Also sick of all the noobs who put in 0 effort. This shit just isn't fun anymore. Pie is literally sucking the fun out of this game for me anyway. I hope he chokes on trumps dick and dies, little faggot. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
There is absolutely no fvcking world where a night kill and a roleblock don't supercede redirector. That is OP as fuh. The rest of the balance is whatever; I had mike explain it to you in detail that no one mods like that. If your going to give every town member a power role then you have to let mafia have a counter to them. It seems like you tried to do that here but the redirector thing you know you were wrong on and doubled down on because your a prideful sack of shit. Fuck you bro. You suck as a mod.
I’ve always modded based on how I described it to Mikal and you last night. And there was a counter. I don’t know what you’re talking about lol. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Pie is literally sucking the fun out of this game for me anyway. I hope he chokes on trumps dick and dies, little faggot. 
Have fun in Antarctica!
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I’ve always modded based on how I described it to Mikal and you last night. And there was a counter. I don’t know what you’re talking about lol. 
You doubled down on a losing argument because your a prideful piece of shit. No one mods like that. Go fuck yourself faggot cunt. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You doubled down on a losing argument because your a prideful piece of shit. No one mods like that. Go fuck yourself faggot cunt. 
I don’t really care how others mod, cause this is how I mod and I’ve been fairly consistent with it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Yeah I know you don't care. Being right and having the last word is all you care about lol 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Have fun in Antarctica!
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
...Alright, so I'm not going to step in the middle of this.

I give Luna props, I did not sus him until pretty late in DP2 and even then he had me second-guessing it. Wasn't until DP3 that POE put him squarely in the crosshairs.

Will say that the actual participation in this game was pretty garbage. I appreciated Oro's participation in DP1 and actually thought that Poly was contributing a good deal by the end, though perhaps that had more to do with being the only active role left beyond Wylted. Wylted did participate a lot, but goddamn man, learn to lay low when appropriate. Actively trying to get yourself lynched after I gave you the Lover town confirmed you and would have fucked over both of us if not for Oro's role.

GP was uninterested and tried to get himself modkilled early on before spending a little time sparring with Luna in DP3. Supa, you can say what you want about why we lynched you, but we waited virtually all day for you to peek in, and with an hour left and no word from you, it was pretty likely that you would be lynched. Don't know what you expected to happen. Bron, you voted for yourself as town. Seriously, why? Evil was clearly being sussed at the same time, you could have pushed the lynch to him if you did more than just ask questions on issues that weren't really pertinent. Just pointing out that he was online and could have claimed was a start, but voting for yourself made it look like you were giving up as scum. It was the nail in the coffin for you, dude. I will say that I appreciated seeing more participation from you in DP2, just wish you'd put it to better use.

And yeah, Evil just generally played this absurdly passively. So many obvious errors, especially with you constantly coming online and not posting anything after saying that you were reading. Honestly, if you were any other player, you would have been a likely lynch in DP1 and an immediate lynch in DP2. It's just because we've gotten so used to second guessing our behavioral reads of you that you survived as long as you did. None of us needed the Cop on you to figure it out by DP3.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
I give Luna props, I did not sus him until pretty late in DP2 and even then he had me second-guessing it. Wasn't until DP3 that POE put him squarely in the crosshairs.
The POE you used was right for the wrong reasons; I actually roleblocked you np2 though I did mention that I knew wylted was lying about being role less. But there was nothing I could do. My role technically allowed me to use two abilities, but if I am redirected by the godlike uncounterable redirector I am fucked. Pie explained that the "strongman" could be used as a modifier to the roleblock to bypass that (that is not what a strongman does lmao), but it still only let's me counter one of you, and you were the unknown role at the time. If this was a normally modded game, I could kill you and block the redirector, but apparently redirector can somehow redirect both the kill and role block and if poly is using it on me everynight then there is literally no counter to that. I've never seen a mod do that shit. It is absolutely retarded. I had a decent claim, was even planning to forfeit the night kill and claim bulletproof and try to spin a lynch on poly or GP. Whether it would have worked or not who knows, because the retarded logic of "TUF can't be town if he survives 1 day phase" but I would have at least tried but pie wants to sit here and argue with me that a redirector that functions like that is mechanically sound, which is isn't. SO fuck him and his game lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
Jailkeeper blocks night kill unless night kill is directed at jailkeeper;
Redirector can redirect mafia actions not aimed at him. Same simple principle. An uncounterable redirector is worse than making all fucking townies unflavored cops. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Pie explained that the "strongman" could be used as a modifier to the roleblock to bypass that (that is not what a strongman does lmao), but it still only let's me counter one of you, and you were the unknown role at the time.
Strongarms go through even if you’re roleblocked. It’s not some unitary role that only bypasses Doctors lol. Here’s the description straight off MafiaUniverse:

“The Strongman will, if they perform a kill, have immunity against this action being manipulated with (including Roleblocker, Redirector, etc.) or protected against (including Bulletproof, Doctor, Bodyguard, etc.).”

If this was a normally modded game, I could kill you and block the redirector, but apparently redirector can somehow redirect both the kill and role block and if poly is using it on me everynight then there is literally no counter to that.
You weren’t able to NK anyways cause of the Virgin lol. And there is a counter - attach Strongman to your actions.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Strongarms go through even if you’re roleblocked. It’s not some unitary role that only bypasses Doctors lol. Here’s the description straight off MafiaUniverse:

“The Strongman will, if they perform a kill, have immunity against this action being manipulated with (including Roleblocker, Redirector, etc.) or protected against (including Bulletproof, Doctor, Bodyguard, etc.).”
Your own link clarifies that its a kill modifier btw. The way you made your strongman work is not how the strongman usually works. Which is fine, but acting as if it should have been obvious is just wrong and your own source is proof of that. 

You weren’t able to NK anyways cause of the Virgin lol. And there is a counter - attach Strongman to your actions.
And NP3? I can't attach a strongman because evil is dead. There is literally no counter to the redirector but praying that he doesn't redirect me into oblivion every night. Chances are he wouldn't have again, who knows, but it's the principal of the thing. The fact that you made a redirector invulnerable is absolutely autistic. I am asking max the question now to see what he says.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Your own link clarifies that its a kill modifier btw. The way you made your strongman work is not how the strongman usually works. Which is fine, but acting as if it should have been obvious is just wrong and your own source is proof of that. 
Your role clarified you can use it as a Modifier to another role in the Super JOAT lol. 

And NP3? I can't attach a strongman because evil is dead. There is literally no counter to the redirector but praying that he doesn't redirect me into oblivion every night. Chances are he wouldn't have again, who knows, but it's the principal of the thing. The fact that you made a redirector invulnerable is absolutely autistic. I am asking max the question now to see what he says.
Well there’s a reason why he was only a 2x Redirector. And you could’ve still Strongman killed anyone of your choosing. The counter is still there.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@whiteflame
..Alright, so I'm not going to.....figure it out by DP3.
I was kicking myself 10 minutes later for denying BELOVED PRINCESS.  You handed me an excellent claim with some credibility to it that would have assured the lynch.  I guess I was distracted by the remarkable coincidences that you could pretty much do get BELOVED PRINCESS out of "Enjoy Branson's Plain Pioneer's syrup plus Vitamin D" but also VIRGIN is sort of the pro-TOWN inverse of BELOVED PRINCESS.   Branson's VIRGIN airlines is what I was thinking and Pioneers+syrup +d  anagrams to Serpenoid Pyrus.  I should played your guess.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Your role clarified you can use it as a Modifier to another role in the Super JOAT lol. 
But still isn't how a strongman works as your own link pointed out so why the fvck I would assume it had uncanny characteristics? Regardless that is still beside te main point of how you mod town redirectors is absolutely fucking retarded.

Well there’s a reason why he was only a 2x Redirector. And you could’ve still Strongman killed anyone of your choosing. The counter is still there.
That doesn't refute the fact that this isn't how redirectors work. Whether he was out of redirects was beside the point, I might have continued to play even if he had unlimited redirects. It's the principal that you would design a town role that takes precedence over both mafia night kill and roleblock, and rather than admit you are wrong and change that mechanic, double down and defend it. I am not playing in fucking retarded silly games that play around with wierd mechanics. Waste of my time. You should tell people ahead of time that you are bastard modding if thats the type of game you are into so I don't have to aste my fucking time with it. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
But still isn't how a strongman works as your own link pointed out so why the fvck I would assume it had uncanny characteristics? Regardless that is still beside te main point of how you mod town redirectors is absolutely fucking retarded.
Then maybe you should’ve asked like any normal human being would if you’re confused about what “modify” means lol. The point was the you could attach the modifier of not being blockable or redirectable to any action you take. I could’ve made it clearer and included an example but you still could’ve asked instead of assuming. And this is how I mod with Redirectors everytime lol. No mod mods the same way lol.

That doesn't refute the fact that this isn't how redirectors work. Whether he was out of redirects was beside the point, I might have continued to play even if he had unlimited redirects. It's the principal that you would design a town role that takes precedence over both mafia night kill and roleblock, and rather than admit you are wrong and change that mechanic, double down and defend it. I am not playing in fucking retarded silly games that play around with wierd mechanics. Waste of my time. You should tell people ahead of time that you are bastard modding if thats the type of game you are into so I don't have to aste my fucking time with it.
Again: you could’ve Strongarmed so I did give you a counter to account for my mechanic. If I didn’t give you the mechanic, I would be more sympathetic to your cause, but the way I designed this game, I specifically accounted for that. If you don’t like weird mechanics that’s on you.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@oromagi
I was kicking myself 10 minutes later for denying BELOVED PRINCESS.  You handed me an excellent claim with some credibility to it that would have assured the lynch.  I guess I was distracted by the remarkable coincidences that you could pretty much do get BELOVED PRINCESS out of "Enjoy Branson's Plain Pioneer's syrup plus Vitamin D" but also VIRGIN is sort of the pro-TOWN inverse of BELOVED PRINCESS.   Branson's VIRGIN airlines is what I was thinking and Pioneers+syrup +d  anagrams to Serpenoid Pyrus.  I should played your guess.
Lol, wow. I would probably have sussed you a bit for taking it, but it wouldn't have lasted since just about every behavior I could see was solid town. I agree, would've been a good move, though clearly not taking it paid off since they NK'd you immediately. But man, I never would've gotten that anagram.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Then maybe you should’ve asked like any normal human being would if you’re confused about what “modify” means lol. The point was the you could attach the modifier of not being blockable or redirectable to any action you take. I could’ve made it clearer and included an example but you still could’ve asked instead of assuming. And this is how I mod with Redirectors everytime lol. No mod mods the same way lol.
You mod it wrong everytime then. And know I am not going to ask about some vague concept that could be theme related like wtf world would anyone ask about that? Your the mod. You tell the players how their role works instead of leaving them in the dark lol  Especially if there is wonky mechanics. 

Again: you could’ve Strongarmed so I did give you a counter to account for my mechanic. If I didn’t give you the mechanic, I would be more sympathetic to your cause, but the way I designed this game, I specifically accounted for that. If you don’t like weird mechanics that’s on you.
If there is wierd mechanics you should let players know before they sign up and waste their time. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I'm not gonna get help because town played the game pretty bad 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You mod it wrong everytime then. And know I am not going to ask about some vague concept that could be theme related like wtf world would anyone ask about that? Your the mod. You tell the players how their role works instead of leaving them in the dark lol  Especially if there is wonky mechanics. 
I’m not psychic that I could predict all the questions you’re going to ask. Whiteflame was dealing with a new interpretation of Lover and he asked me a ton of questions for clarification. If you don’t know you ask, but you were lazy this game so you didn’t.

If there is wierd mechanics you should let players know before they sign up and waste their time.
There are weird mechanics in a lot of games. Even if I said it you’d still have played lmao
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
It's too bad that 20% of the player base are lazy people who could give two shits about the game. We need actual effort from people instead of half assed posting.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m not psychic that I could predict all the questions you’re going to ask. Whiteflame was dealing with a new interpretation of Lover and he asked me a ton of questions for clarification. If you don’t know you ask, but you were lazy this game so you didn’t.
More denying responsibility that you added a wierd mechanic, worded it vaguely, and assumed I would pick up on some random word in the role PM. Anything to avoid responsibility. Usual pie. 

There are weird mechanics in a lot of games. Even if I said it you’d still have played lmao
No I wouldn't have. I refused to play disc's "bastard" games precisely because they were weird twists on mafia which I had no interest in playing. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
When I was briefly on that big mafia site a couple years ago I quickly noticed that commonly the best players got axed early.  Most experienced players could have told you who was most likely to be killed during the first DP/NP cycle just based on their rankings.
Lunatic
Lunatic
https://imgflip.com/i/5nt9we
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
More denying responsibility that you added a wierd mechanic, worded it vaguely, and assumed I would pick up on some random word in the role PM. Anything to avoid responsibility. Usual pie. 
I’ve already said I could’ve made it less vague by providing an example, but that still doesn’t absolve you of not asking questions because you were lazy.

No I wouldn't have. I refused to play disc's "bastard" games precisely because they were weird twists on mafia which I had no interest in playing.
You played in Bullish’s game with odd mechanics lol. I even said in the OP there are hidden mechanics in this game. You could’ve quit before the game even started.