Bakugan Battle Brawlers Mafia Endgame

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 44
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I’ve already said I could’ve made it less vague by providing an example, but that still doesn’t absolve you of not asking questions because you were lazy.
I literally watched like 30 minutes worth of this gay ass cartoon with episodes about darkus hydra for evil and well as read the whole wiki to make sure his role pm didn't have any immscuracies or discrepancies. And I figured out the theme split for this retarded ass cartoon. Doubt anyone else would have attempted that. On the contrary you are the lazy one since you think clarifying important role mechanics is not the job of the mod.

You played in Bullish’s game with odd mechanics lol. I even said in the OP there are hidden mechanics in this game. You could’ve quit before the game even started. 
The mime one wasn't even a mafia game, also we played it in live so I already knew the concept was pretty well thought out. He wasn't disguising it as mafia while fucking with the mechanics of how things commonly work.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
The final dp I realized it was evil and luna, but prior to that, I thought choosing a lover would be some weird ass ability that pie would give mafia as some fake way to town confirm themselves. 

I was using a lot of mod psychology. I also love the ideal of martyrs.  It makes me think the Muslims are right, if somebody is willing to die for a belief, they must be absolutely certain of it. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I'm reading this thread over a shot of everclear.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I literally watched like 30 minutes worth of this gay ass cartoon with episodes about darkus hydra for evil and well as read the whole wiki to make sure his role pm didn't have any immscuracies or discrepancies. And I figured out the theme split for this retarded ass cartoon. Doubt anyone else would have attempted that. On the contrary you are the lazy one since you think clarifying important role mechanics is not the job of the mod.
It was you who said that you were lazy, not me lmfao. It’s your job to research. And once again, I could’ve clarified it better but that doesn’t excuse you from assuming things. Cause when you do you look like the first 3 three letters.

The mime one wasn't even a mafia game, also we played it in live so I already knew the concept was pretty well thought out. He wasn't disguising it as mafia while fucking with the mechanics of how things commonly work.
I was referring to Poker as well. The mechanics weren’t normal. And we both questioned the mod when things seemed vague. You’re actually trying to justify why I should’ve read your mind and put everything out before hand. It’s simply impossible.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I was using a lot of mod psychology. I also love the ideal of martyrs.  It makes me think the Muslims are right, if somebody is willing to die for a belief, they must be absolutely certain of it. 
Lmfao 😆
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
I'm reading this thread over a shot of everclear.
You gonna play in the next game? Kanye 2024
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
No.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Fffff
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
It was you who said that you were lazy, not me lmfao. It’s your job to research. And once again, I could’ve clarified it better but that doesn’t excuse you from assuming things. Cause when you do you look like the first 3 three letters.
I didn't say I was lazy. I played whenever I had the time to do so. Your argument is absolutely horrible and its also a deflection from the fact that you chose to moderate poorly. But the fact that you think the only way to counter a town redirector is for mafia to have a strengthener that you hope isn't dead in order to even counter it proves my point alone. You simply don't know what you are doing. Rather than admit it, you just make yourself look dumber. 

I was referring to Poker as well. The mechanics weren’t normal. And we both questioned the mod when things seemed vague. You’re actually trying to justify why I should’ve read your mind and put everything out before hand. It’s simply impossible.
I didn't play poker mafia.

Your making yourself look dumber with every post. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I didn't say I was lazy. I played whenever I had the time to do so. Your argument is absolutely horrible and its also a deflection from the fact that you chose to moderate poorly. But the fact that you think the only way to counter a town redirector is for mafia to have a strengthener that you hope isn't dead in order to even counter it proves my point alone. You simply don't know what you are doing. Rather than admit it, you just make yourself look dumber. 
You literally said you were lazy in the Discord and wanted to concede because of it lol. You’re not even holistically considering the balance for the game. It was only a 2x Redirector and odds of them choosing the right person are just about the same as a Cop investigating a person innocent. And yes that’s how the balance worked this game. If I didn’t have the Strongman role/modifier, I’d agree it’s bastard, but I did have it. If the Redirector was unlimited I’d agree it was bastard, but it wasn’t. The game wasn’t broken. You screwed yourself over by killing Oro. I don’t have to follow the rules of other mods and neither do you. Deal with it.

I didn't play poker mafia.
My bad. Still doesn’t get over the fact you could’ve quit after reading the OP. Or the fact you could’ve asked questions rather than assume stuff. I thought I provided enough info, clearly I didnt, but you could’ve told me to clarify things. I can’t read your mind. Mods mod differently. If you don’t like it, don’t play, but this game as it was designed was far from bastard.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Anyways I’m done here. If you don’t want to play in games or mod that’s your prerogative. Though I suspect you’ll be back sooner rather than later.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You literally said you were lazy in the Discord and wanted to concede because of it lol.
I did not I said I quit because of y our bullshit redirector mechanic. Fucking redirectors in your game are like super saiyans

You’re not even holistically considering the balance for the game. It was only a 2x Redirector and odds of them choosing the right person are just about the same as a Cop investigating a person innocent.
Balance of the game goes out the window when mafia role blocks and night kills don't have priority. No matter what that makes town OP as shit. 

And yes that’s how the balance worked this game. If I didn’t have the Strongman role/modifier, I’d agree it’s bastard, but I did have it
What happens if evil got lynched dp1? I mean he was on the table for his inactivity. The fact is plain and simple your game is 10x more balanced if you change that stupid mechanic with the redirector. I feel like you are just doubling down because you got caught making a dumb decision and don't want to admit that you made a mistake. Mistakes happen with modding. Just swallow your pride and admit it. 

If the Redirector was unlimited I’d agree it was bastard, but it wasn’t. The game wasn’t broken. You screwed yourself over by killing Oro. I don’t have to follow the rules of other mods and neither do you. Deal with it.
All I am saying is if you are not following the rules of standard mods you should say that in the OP of your sign ups so people can decide if they want to waste their time their or not. I told people up front when my game had plurality lynching so it wouldn't surprise them when the game started. You should do the same thing. Just say "Town actions take priority over mafia actions in this game". I would have been like cool, I'll skip this one. 

My bad. Still doesn’t get over the fact you could’ve quit after reading the OP. Or the fact you could’ve asked questions rather than assume stuff. I thought I provided enough info, clearly I didnt, but you could’ve told me to clarify things. I can’t read your mind. Mods mod differently. If you don’t like it, don’t play, but this game as it was designed was far from bastard.
This has nothing to do with reading minds. It's rather simple actually. You clearly don't understand how the strongman works. Your own link earlier proved that, and you have yet to respond to that part. It is a KILL modifier, not a strengthener. You literally gave us strengthener as a fake role claim, so you clearly know there is a difference. I am guessing you added that mechanic later on after I pointed out how stupid it is to let a town role have priority over a mafia role, because you didn't want to admit to making a bad decision. Why would I just assume that strongman would work as a strengthener instead of a kill modifier? If something has a wierd or different mechanic, that's on the MOD to explain how that mechanic works differently. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Anyways I’m done here. 
Of course you are lol.  Just remember to go fuck yourself. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader