is Rational Madman a dick? Should a dick be president.

Author: Wylted

Read-only
Total: 27
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
RM is a dick and We need dicks

The answer is yes. He's a dick. We have 3 types of people on this site. 

1. We have assholes that shit on everybody. They Shit on pussies and dicks. These can be considered the mods or the committed trolls and maybe a few others. Mostly though they are mods and religious forum trolls who for some reason sometimes venture out of the religion forum.

2. We have pussies. If you are reading this, this is probably you. The pussies tend to get fucked, by the dicks and shit on by the assholes. This is your most common Dart user, and I unfortunately can not name names for fear of breaking the rules here and being banned.

3. Then you have the dicks. Sure they fuck you pussies. It's true that they also get shit on by assholes, but sometimes, dicks fuck assholes. RM is a dick. We need him to fuck the mods who are assholes.  I know. You pussies don't like dicks, because they fuck you. However without the dicks occasionally fucking the assholes, than assholes would just shit all over everything. 

Why this dick in particular

Let's be honest. Dicks are a rare breed, but there are a few dicks to choose from to fuck the asshole mods. Why pick RM?

1. Nobody is more committed to this site than RM. He does more debates than anyone, posts more than almost anyone, votes more than anyone. He won't just disappear if we elect him. RM will fight for you pussies non stop against being shit on. You pussies need him.

2. RM always fights for what is right. This guy never backs down from a fight, He will not be bullied by the mods, they won't muzzle him. If he thinks something is wrong, nobody here will fight harder to make it right, even at the expense of his own self interest. 

3. We owe RM. For one second stop thinking about yourselves pussies. The fact the mods want to lock him out is enough reason to elect him, The above 2 points on their own is enough reason to elect him, but we owe RM. Without him the activity level on this site would be too low to make it enjoyable. It isn't just his own activity, but the response he sparks from people. He is single handedly keeping this site alive. 

BOTTOM LINE......

TIME TO FUCK SOME ASSHOLES.

VOTE RM FOR PRESIDENT
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Wylted
Sorry, but, hands down, that is the worst campaign message I've ever encountered. It rises to a new low. I will not vote for either of you. Actually, I will not vote as I disagree with the position's need.
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
I guess this is a moment when I need to ask myself if 'bad publicity' is better than 'no publicity'. LMAO

I'm not sure I agree with this depiction of me, especially not the wording, however I appreciate the meaning and support. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@949havoc
I know. You don't like Dicks. 
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Wylted
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@949havoc
You will never come up with a better campaign slogan than

TIME TO FUCK SOME ASSHOLES
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Barney
I loved that movie back in my Michael Moore phase
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Wylted
He has self confidence and is the type of person who will get things done. He can be abrasive, but that can be overlooked due to his positive qualities. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@949havoc
Actually, I will not vote as I disagree with the position's need.
I agree with this sentiment but instead of boycotting the vote I will be considering the possibility of voting for someone that does not plan on using the role to any great extent (assuming such a candidate appears).
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You offer a good argument. I will consider it.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@949havoc
No guarantee that such a candidate will present itself, just a thought for if it does.

If someone that voted no on the proposal were to run that would be an interesting possibility.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Treachery will be noted, you endorsed me to oppose Wylted. I not only succeeded at that, I won over his support (for now at least) and then you turn your back on me.

This didn't surprise me though, in threads regarding my fallacious ban, you were quite the cheerleader for the mods and mocker of me. I nonetheless hoped we could forgive and forget.

If you just wanted me to run because I voted 'no' to the presidency and your real agenda was to have someone in the role who doesn't use it, why not just run yourself on that honest platform? You're not as unpopular as you think, however I do not intend to turn this into a popularity contest as I know my strengths and weaknesses.

Nobody should vote me because they like me. They should vote me because if they or someone they like happens to get abused by the moderation here, they'll want someone in the role of 'president' who will use that power in the best way possible for the website, regardless of whether it's for or against the moderation.

I pledge to you that not one single person who gets banned while I am 'president' unless they do something bordering on the illegal, will just go without a proper hearing-out and discussion. I will defend their case regardless of my personal views but if they refuse to discuss with me or have me represent them, that's on them. I'd ensure whoever they wanted to represent their case got involved if they wanted that alternative.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@RationalMadman
Treachery will be noted, you endorsed me to oppose Wylted. I not only succeeded at that, I won over his support (for now at least) and then you turn your back on me.
Well, I probably would prefer you over Wylted. That is still true. Are you being allowed to run despite your ban history? I don't keep up with DART current events as closely as I do real life current events so if that is the case then great.

More importantly though I think you should be informed that this this thread is satire on Wylted's part. That clearly went over your head so I'm going to help you out by pointing that out.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@RationalMadman
This didn't surprise me though, in threads regarding my fallacious ban, you were quite the cheerleader for the mods and mocker of me. 
Citation? I mean, you are a dick but I don't recall supporting your ban.

If you just wanted me to run because I voted 'no' to the presidency and your real agenda was to have someone in the role who doesn't use it, why not just run yourself on that honest platform? 

Seems doubtful that I would win but I could give it a shot I guess.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Wylted
Imagine, for a moment, that mods were about to ban you for some reason. You were warned about toxicity, crossed some line, etc.

Would you want a President that would tell the mods that this was a bad decision, that the controversy you stir up is critical to the success of the site, that crossing the line is an inherent risk of being controversial, and that we have to temper the need to not be toxic with the understanding that controversy Is necessity of the site; offer alternatives and otherwise temper moderator reaction with argument, and justification.

Or, would you like some one to start a bunch of callout threads with incoherent screeds; utilize his position to air his personal grievances, and  advocate the moderators ban people he finds “toxic”?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Imagine, for a moment, that mods were about to ban you for some reason. You were warned about toxicity, crossed some line, etc.

Would you want a President that

I think he'd want someone that actually posted to the website before they smelled the chance to win an election turned up rather than taking a 2-year long hiatus.

I also think I am more open to Wylted's personality than you are, you pick on any outcast and weirdo here much more than I do.

If you have a suggestion for President that isn't you, post it. If this is just about your power-grab then maybe work on discussing things with him in private or caring about him at all.

Wylted said he was potentially dying of severe covid 1-2 hours before making this thread, since that thread existed, you haven't even so much as said hello to him from what I can see. That's not just politics, that's called putting pride and rivalry on a website aside for actual empathy and concern. It's where the real personality, without agenda, appears for you and I. He hadn't even uttered a word about this thread to me before I posted there, I was genuinely concerned for him it's what led to a conversation that then led to this thread.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
More importantly though I think you should be informed that this this thread is satire on Wylted's part. That clearly went over your head so I'm going to help you out by pointing that out.

It's not satire. I think he should really be the next president
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I support RM
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I support RM
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
VOTE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@FLRW
.........traitor...........
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@drlebronski
Well, you said I was a Beta, now I am an ALPHA !

(Actuall I'm a Pi Kappa Alpha)
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
VOTE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You aren't RM
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I support RM
You mean I’m With Him
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
This thread is being locked for excessive vulgarity and being a call-out thread (albeit  maybe not intended negatively, it still makes negative assertions about a user).