Inanimate Matter and Animated Matter

Author: Paul

Total: 31
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Paul
You are made of atoms fool, just like everything else!

When you labeled me a fool you shoved your foot in your mouth, the first one to hurl insults is the one who is a fool. Try again with some respect, or show how atoms vibrating creates conscious awareness or something alive, animated (referring to a living thing).

And atoms are constantly vibrating and jostling around, they are not sitting still they are animated.

Are you using animated as alive or not?? what does atoms jostling around have to do with awareness? how does that happen?

If you think the word animated only applies to living things than why do we call cartoons animated?

Wow, you wrote....
"You got it, all matter is animated.

There is no inanimate matter in our universe."

Inanimate-
"showing no sign of life; lifeless."

how about you define what you are referring to then, be precise when you use terms. What I've been getting at is the difference between conscious awareness and matter, animate and inanimate. I'll be taking the position of the Theist. Thought perhaps you knew I was headed in that direction. What would you like to define animated as? 

Cartoons are certainly not alive, are they?

Are we referring to something that is alive (animated) or are we not? Have you been following what I have been saying?