Author: BigPimpDaddy

Total: 37
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
For SERIOUS debate.

YOU probably want to use to suck people into the  FAR-LEFT   PIPELINE AND SPOUT YOUR LIBERAL PROPOGANDA BULLSHIT.

Oh NVM, welcome back wylted.

I have never disrespected you in this way disc. You are one of my favorite users and this hurts that you think I would do this. 

I Don't agree with your politics, but I wish I knew how they evolved because it seems to me like you used to be a pretty intelligent conservative with nuanced views and something changed that. 

I certainly Don't think we have many users at the moment who are here to propagandize,  and I certainly would never accuse you of it. 

I'm sorry you think so little of me that  you think I would talk to you that way, but it isn't true. 

If I attack liberals or leftists as a whole, I am never just attacking you personally, but the ideology or maybe the mindset of liberals and leftists. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Ramshutu
Defo wylted
I am disappointed in all of you. I don't spend too much time defending my reputation but this sort of comment is rude. 

I'm nothing like op, and I certainly am not the type of person who would say only serious things are allowed here.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Ramshutu
This is very, very, specifically and very very explicitly referring to something I had just-so-happened to have been talking to Wylted about.

Go ahead and copy paste any relevant portions of that conversation if you want to here.

I think the points I brought up had to do more with the reasoning skills of people here.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Castin
Can't find it in #mainchat rn. Must be buried somewhere under all of Wylted's antisemitism.
I don't think that blanket label does much to actually combat antisemitism.  It is certainly over used by some people to apply to anything.

Some people who would be labeled antisemitic are merely conspiracy theorists who think there is a secret Jewish mafia running the world and those people would certainly not include the majority of jews in their views. Is it fair to call them antisemitic? Is it even accurate? When we say the non jews in power are largely are the bad guys, would we say that person is anti white? Most of the time it's a white person calling the whites in power corrupt and belonging to a secret cabal. Maybe the skulls and bones society or secret 33rd degree masons. 

If they are speaking the truth, than we need to listen without hand waving.

If they speak fiction, we need to dispel the myths so we can grow in truth, and hand waving is just going to strengthen their beliefs. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
I have never disrespected you in this way disc. You are one of my favorite users and this hurts that you think I would do this. 

I Don't agree with your politics, but I wish I knew how they evolved because it seems to me like you used to be a pretty intelligent conservative with nuanced views and something changed that. 

I certainly Don't think we have many users at the moment who are here to propagandize,  and I certainly would never accuse you of it. 
If this dude is not you then I apologize for the comparison. I don't really think of myself as a liberal or leftist and the list of people who would think of me as such is short so he is certainly someone's alt, I have no proof that it is you over, say, lebronski.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Why does anyone care about this, what ever or who it is?
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Wylted
Can't find it in #mainchat rn. Must be buried somewhere under all of Wylted's antisemitism.
I don't think that blanket label does much to actually combat antisemitism.  It is certainly over used by some people to apply to anything.
That wasn't an effort to combat anything. It was just an observation of reality. I wouldn't try to combat your antisemitism since antisemitism isn't the underlying issue. You're just a shape-shifting provocateur who likes hurling taboos around because you're a human extremophile. I still love ya, though.