ABSOLUTE IMBICILES

Author: BigPimpDaddy

Total: 39
BigPimpDaddy
Debates: 5
BigPimpDaddy
You guys actually thought I was lebronski you fucking idiots.
dfss9788
Debates: 2
dfss9788
I had figured Wylted or Mesmer, but more likely Wylted
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@BigPimpDaddy
I called Wylted

But intense paranoia got me thinking you could be both Lebronski and Wylted.
BigPimpDaddy
BigPimpDaddy
-->
@Ramshutu
Imagine being that dumb?

how do you think i'm wilted and lebonski?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@BigPimpDaddy
...which implies that you have a clear idea of what Lebronski is. The energy motivated to throw shit on people who thought you were another banned user is too much.
BigPimpDaddy
BigPimpDaddy
-->
@Intelligence_06
BAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAH

your sooooooooo funnnnnny

Yes I have a clear idea of what lebronski is hes  a user on this trash site.
I dont give a flying fuck about your bullshit

You can bring your conspiraceis about my identity elsewhere
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
you are blatantly lebronski, the only difference is this time around you're more of a prick than before. You two share every single stylistic preference/error that is possible to share
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
I think this witch-hunt of identities is what happens when Wylted is no longer here to entertain the site. Well, okay then.
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@MarkWebberFan
It's really more of a troll phenomenon. Everyone just expects wylted to be every aggressive troll because that's the sites experience. I guarantee that if the site had 10,000 users, wylted would just be one of the trolls, rather than THE Boogeyman troll.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@MarkWebberFan
this witch-hunt of identities is what happens 
there's cold logic for you. exactly.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Sum1hugme
And another logical conclusion. Well done. Such is the overall accuracy of social media. Hell, by this kind of standard as expressed by many members, advertising actually tells the truth about its products. Absolute, dependable bullshit.
Social media is exactly the result of thinking as expressed by Howard Beale in 1976's "Network," who had the crazed insight to recognize that TV, then  -  and today's social media, in addition to TV - "will tell you any shit you want to hear."
Hence, the dependable, always-accurate Wiki; social media's justified academic source of "any shit you want to hear."
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He could be Type1 but the coincidence with lebronski quitting just as he joined makes me think if he is Type1, Lebronski was too.

He also could be a user that had the username Paper12, who I think knew Lebronski irl and joined this site together with him.

Alternatively, he's Billbatard but the knowledge of rap is what makes me skeptical of that.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I think he is Donald Trump. What esle is he going to do in his spare time?  Also, now he can swear and not get banned.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
This user is left-wing, the conservatism is part of the parody.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman
Sorry, I only came to the topic originally because I thought it was about Trump voters.
BigPimpDaddy
BigPimpDaddy
you guys have some amazing theories keep it up!
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@BigPimpDaddy
No, never heard of you or that other name.
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@Sum1hugme
@949havoc
But I think my post is still the current most plausible conclusion. Your what-if scenarios sound more like  mere phantoms or mere predictions of the site's range of possibilities and that doesn't sound right to me. Wylted is an actual individual that exists on the site. He is not a possibility. He has a problem with the site, and I happen to agree with him, albeit on different points. 
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@FLRW
Sorry, I only came to the topic originally because I thought it was about Trump voters.
Lol
Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@MarkWebberFan
It's a witch hunt for sure. All I'm saying is that people here think every aggressive troll is wylted bc the community is small and wylted is the troll everyone has experience with. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sum1hugme
one he brought entirely onto himself. Stop romanticising his bullshit as if it's some innocent bystanding user we went out of our way to brand a witch.
Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@RationalMadman
You're misunderstanding me. Im not romanticizing anything lol, you get too carried away man. I'm just trying to explain why everyone assumes every aggressive troll is wylted. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@MarkWebberFan
So Trump still lives in your head rent free after all this time?

MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@sadolite
Huh? My thoughts are devoted to Wylted/Mesmer this whole week.

With trump, I think he's more comical, though I don't think my opinion matters. Remember when foreign ministers had a habit of asking Pence if he was actually the man-in-charge? That's how the whole world views trump. It doesn't matter though, because ultimately, the fate of the US is up to Americans. I certainly don't think Americans should care about what the world thinks of them. Imagine caring what poor people (thousands of miles away) think of you (lol). If only Americans are more selfish. My opinion.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@MarkWebberFan
By Americans, you mean only people who didn't vote for Trump. People who voted for Trump are to stupid to understand anything and are useless to society. Do you think they all should be exterminated like bugs? And if not why?
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@sadolite
No, I mean the whole "Melting pot". Take the RINO republicans, for instance. I think they're all "Americans". I doubt that trump voters are stupid, there's plenty of reddit/facebook/twitter wierdos with strong affiliation with authoritarian beliefs. Perhaps they're similar to third-worlders but thats not the point. The american empire needs no comparison. 

What should be extermidinated (I assume you're talking about deportation)? Immigrants. There's plenty of cases where Indonesians sought to steal from Singaporean landlords. I've seen plenty of them. I doubt America has angel-like immigrants while Singapore has devil-like immigrants. They're all the same; give them a chance and they can be thieves just like my social circle was.

Need a specific example? There was this guy named Tuan who ripped a Singaporean taxi driver by actually stealing his money. He initially helped the driver, by promising to unlock his locked car, because the driver left his keys inside. But, as soon as Tuan unlocks the car, he snatches away the driver's hard-earned money. I should've assimilated harder and made myself a chinese so I could snitch and report him to the authorities.

Then again, I maintain my earlier position. America's affairs should not be swayed by the world's opinion of it, so ultimately, that's on you to vote adequately in elections.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@MarkWebberFan
your views on immigrants are actually disgusting tbph.

What the fuck does this even mean?

I doubt America has angel-like immigrants while Singapore has devil-like immigrants. They're all the same; give them a chance and they can be thieves just like my social circle was.

the only example you gave was one scam artist, which there are plenty of in any country's local. Trump is a fantastic scam artist, if he wasn't as rich as he was he'd do worse than Tuan and smile while his victim's life was ruined.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@MarkWebberFan
When an obvious sock puppet troll account pops up, it’s only natural to speculate to whom the sock puppet troll account belongs.

It’s actually kinda fun sometimes!

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@MarkWebberFan
How refreshing you answered my question directly and succinctly. I wasn't talking about immigration. I got the impression from your previous posts that only some people deserve recognition as human beings and only they should be allowed to have opinions on anything based on how they voted. 
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@RationalMadman
I meant exactly what I said. Are you suggesting I should lie? Im not that person. Call me whatever you want, I trust you enough to make your own judgments like that since you're a regular on the site and we've interacted for some time before this thread. But...my beliefs are still mine. I'm not convinced of any of the posts here that I should change my beliefs about immigration. Singapore is still populated by conservative Muslims, if you think I should side with people believing my kind deserves to be "corrected", all in the good name of #MigranJugaManusia (translated roughly: #MigrantsAreWhollyHumans) you're sadly mistaken. To an outsider, a Muslim might not be any different from any other apostate. But, to an apostate, the differences are life and death. 

Such a problem doesn't exist in the US, because it's obviously a better country than most. So if I were you, I wouldn't bother. There are good things about multi-culturalism, especially in countries like the US. You do you is what I'm trying to say.

the only example you gave was one scam artist, which there are plenty of in any country's local. Trump is a fantastic scam artist, if he wasn't as rich as he was he'd do worse than Tuan and smile while his victim's life was ruined.
Singapore is a third-world Switzerland. I think the sooner you understand that, the better. For example, singapore briefly had a eugenics policy against muslim minorities, along with an "extermination" policy against minor dialects (i.e. Hokkien, Cantonese).

Anyway, I know it feels right to act in good faith, and I happen to generally agree with your approach. But, believe me, Tuan had no form of regret. He's a moron who thinks that he can cheat his way. Ironically, he never stole from Indonesian students. How very convenient of him to side with his own kind.