ABSOLUTE IMBICILES

Author: BigPimpDaddy

Total: 39
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@MarkWebberFan
how is that comparative to switzerland and how is singapore close to 'third world'?

You just type a lot of nonsense
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@RationalMadman
Just travel to Singapore. I'm not particularly motivated to explain what I said. My post was poorly articulated, and I'm already lazy. Nothing against the site or you tho
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@MarkWebberFan
Nothing against the site or you tho
Well I have something against you, specifically for saying this:

I doubt America has angel-like immigrants while Singapore has devil-like immigrants. They're all the same; give them a chance and they can be thieves just like my social circle was.
combined with other things you have said in your posts on the site, you seem to be an extremely toxic person I want nothing to do with. I am happy to have not interacted too much with you so far and intend to avoid you from now on.

You will get away with what you said because you stuck to the 'immigrant' narrative but this is barely short of direct racism, even within the same race. Your jingoism is so severe that you fail to understand that one day you yourself may be an immigrant. Just because their 'native land' isn't the one they currently reside in doesn't mean they are all just thieves waiting to unleash.
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
Well, okay then. Perhaps I should care about what you said, and introspect deeply about who I want to be. But, at the moment, I see no reason to do so. More importantly, my sentiments suggest to do the exact opposite of what you suggested. Is it a red flag for our future encounters? Perhaps theres a new underlying rule in social etiquette? Don't know, don't care.  You want certain things in a certain way, then make it happen. Stop relying on public feelings to guide your judgements. Your outward feelings lend yourself a very charitable crusader of virtue, one that I don't find much appeal. I have sentiments that point me in a certain direction, with reason subjected to a very undignified position in my decision making. I will not compromise my feelings just because you deemed it necessary that I should do so. I might compromise my reason, yes, but my trust is in my sentiments. In short, I will not do any of your suggested advices. You do you, so long guy. 

Selamat tengah hari,  katak di bawah tempurong. 
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
Moments like this are supposed to be emotional dilemmas. Instead the only thing I receive from my feelings was just disappointment. Funny how passion works. 

Was this fuel for my imagination? None that I could discern. 
Was this fuel for my sentiments? No, I feel only disappointment. 

Well, I think it's time for me to move on, to find "better fuel" for my feelings and my imagination. 

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@MarkWebberFan
I'm not particularly motivated to explain what I said. My post was poorly articulated, and I'm already lazy
Whelp, I think you’ll fit right in ;)
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@Ramshutu
Don't really understand what you mean. You need to be more explicit. 
Mharman
Debates: 22
Mharman
Drama. Wooooooo
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@dfss9788
I had figured Wylted or Mesmer, but more likely Wylted
You guys have some caricature in your head of what I am like, and though I am largely responsible for that caricature.  It's wrong. 

I'd appreciate in the future a PM just asking me if I am the person or something.  I do respond to messages on discord though I don't check it everyday