Garland declares parents terrorists and enemies of the state.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 55
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@thett3
@3RU7AL
thett.....I mean at this point knowing what we know about the risk covid poses to children (basically non existent) and the fact that there is a vaccine that has been available to all adults for over half a year forcing children to wear masks is nothing but child abuse.
A child, vaccinated or not, can transmit a virus to other humans.  Only idiots continue to think masks do nothing to prevent transmission of virus { viral load }.

Those who walk this path of ignorance are walking a path of indecency and lack of respect of what covid2 has done to millions of people, and could do worse if a new strain appears with aspects that are harder to deal with then the Delta strain.

I gurrantee you, that your anti-masker and anti-vacciners would be singing a differrent tune if you were a child, parent of child or and adult in Africa, where Malaria kills millions each year.  You anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers would be first in line to get the Malaria vaccine.

DDT was banned in USA in 60's because of its detrimental effects on humans.  South Africa still uses DDT cause they would rather avoid malaria and risk effects of DDT over malaria risks.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
DDT was banned in USA in 60's because of its detrimental effects on humans.  South Africa still uses DDT cause they would rather avoid malaria and risk effects of DDT over malaria risks.

Thanks for demonstrating why the USA government has no clue about science.

You anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers would be first in line to get the Malaria vaccine.

Since malaria isn't a virus, there's no viral vaccine dummy. What Bill Gates is doing to the Africa kids with RTS is pure experimentation with little peer review and no long term studies. DDT and netting has better efficacy. like a 40% death rate with Gates drugs.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@ebuc
A child, vaccinated or not, can transmit a virus to other humans.  Only idiots continue to think masks do nothing to prevent transmission of virus { viral load }.
That’s why I added the caveat “a vaccine has been available for adults for months.” I would be opposed to masking children no matter what but if teachers couldn’t get vaccinated I would understand thinking otherwise. But they can. And thankful, covid is significantly less of a danger to children than the flu so there is no need for such an extreme measure such as forcing a six year old to wear a mask for eight hours a day 

At this point the only people are risk from covid are those who have chosen not to get vaccinated. So I don’t see why there should be any restrictions at all. 
dfss9788
dfss9788
-->
@Greyparrot
Perhaps it's time to go to Switzerland, renounce my American citizenship, and apply for a residency permit under the 1954 UN convention on statelessness.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Since malaria isn't a virus, there's no viral vaccine dummy.

Yes there is vaccine. GP, your showing your ignorance and false narrative lack of moral integrity again, as I never said that Malaria is a virus.

Please try and stick to the truth GP. Leave your orange parrot at Trumpets jail cells door. Please.

Here is one of many links to headline news of a vaccine for malaria.  LINK

Oh sorry. Forgot that you { GP } dont believe anything you see in the media cause you believe all media ---except Fox news--- is a conspiracy of black helicpoters coming to take you away to the insane asylum.  Did you ever think that people who repeatedely spread lies, false narrative, and uneccessaary violent insurrection at DC capitol, as well as encouragement of unnecessary violence on health care workers, pregnant women and school board officials, you should maybe should be put in an insane asylum for the mentally deficient. 

PLease, will all you fascist take a hike. No?  I didnt think so.  GP, do you like Steve Bannon and his fascist nutcase rehetoric?  Even you mentor Trumpet had to tell Bannon to take a hike.  God you people or morally and mentally deficit. End date for humanity 2232.   I see your and yours like your approach now.

If you go your going, you plan on taking the rest of the moral and mentally stable humans with you.  This is twist { spinor } on the all-for-one and one-for-unity motto. A Trumpeteer til the end-date or sooner. 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@thett3
At this point the only people are risk from covid are those who have chosen not to get vaccinated. So I don’t see why there should be any restrictions at all. 

1} not all humans choose to get vaccinated, ergo children can infect them, just adults can, --stop the spread by masking adults and children when appropriate anad neccessary,

2} virus left unchecked --in humans of any age-- can mutate over and over and over in their host, and we dont know what will be the resultants if left unchecked for long enough periods of time.

Get off  your trumpeteer chaos for all mentality and act like a mature adult who cares about hunamitym irrespective of the looming end-date-of-humanity, 2232.

Please try and  have a little  bit of intellectual integrity also

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
People never exposed to viruses have very short lifespans, especially if never exposed as children since that's when your immune system develops.

It's why the Indians died. Next will be the hyper sani-vaxxers.

There's multiple studies explaining the rise of the weird shit kids are developing these days like peanut allergies.

Stupid parents read crap books and tried to make a germ free life for their kids; so as they grew, their immune system had nothing to practice on. The immune system then either attacked the body through allergies or it atrophied.

Way to go mom of the year... You had a much better chance of making it through Covid if you had a healthy functioning immune system and were not overweight. Consider Covid a wakeup call for having a sterile environment and living the life of a fattycake.

Take the mask off your kid and let him play.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
Part of i.i. is being current.

Hint: Trump is not the President anymore. You're digging a hole at no purpose. Now, you shall fill it, also to no purpose.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
People never exposed to viruses have very short lifespans, especially if never exposed as children since that's when your immune system develops.

It's why the Indians died. Next will be the hyper sani-vaxxers.

Yeah, I know the scare tactic of false narrative.  A 20 year old telling me how she heard that everyone who got the covid2 vaccine will be dead within three years.

Lets see now, In first or 2nd grade I got a polio[?} vaccine that gave me this round scab and scar for 40 years, or more, of my life.  Hmm I didnt die from it. Ive gotten flu vaccine for some years now, and have not died from them.  I also got two pneumonia shot vaccines and two shingle shot vaccines. I'm still  here. H,mmm.  Maybe give it another 10 years and I will die from some vaccine.  Or maybe not.  

Meanwhile Ive not had any detrimental effects from covid2, if I contracted it.  

You and the other 74 million trumpeteers would be the first in line to get the malaria vaccine if you were a child or parent of child in Africa with high chance of contracting malaria.

Trumpeteers new  motto....If we go, were taking all of you moral humans with us......end-date-for-humanity 2232{ approx }.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
You and the other 74 million trumpeteers would be the first in line to get the malaria vaccine if you were a child or parent of child in Africa with high chance of contracting malaria.

I Highly doubt it since there's a 35% failure rate with RTS and 99% success rate with DDT+netting.

But what do you expect.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
I Highly doubt it since there's a 35% failure rate with RTS and 99% success rate with DDT+netting.

But what do you expect.
DDT is not everywhere in Africa, and nettting may or may not be available or not always function  as hope for.

You would  be first in line if you were child, or parent of child in such situations.

GP, have you ever got a vaccine?  GP have you ever taken an antibiotic? Have you ever taken any drug into you body?

My guess is your avoid truth and a hypocrite.  I dunno just my guess based on your many posts ive read

When you are old enough, you will be first in line to get shingles and pneumonia vaccines.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
DDT is not everywhere in Africa

No thanks to America.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
No thanks to America.

Trumpet and his 74 million trumpeteers  --plus one--  are still in USA, because of you { the one }.

The Orange Grey Parrot singing Trumpet love songs to himself.  Sweet are your dreams of Orange.

Orange is the enemy of moral, decent civilized society.

Blue is the political moderator.

Black is those who surrender hope.

White is those who accept reality.

Red is the strong man, or men

Purple is mind over matter

Green, Yellow, Ultra-violet and Infra-red is the complexity of woman/women

Blue is the color of serenity emanating from some the less conditioned  --ergo more pure innocent---  and/or ignorant children

Love is the common integral of unity/coherence

Freedom is a temporary illusion of insanity

Chaos is the real and Meta-spatial insanity

Order is the physical laws and cosmic principles

Truth is relative to our ever changing reality

End-date-for-humanity on Earth is unknown { 2232 approx }

Pi-Time aka Cosmic Time 66.4

66.4 * 3 { triangulated fix/location } = 199.2

199.2 * speed of radiation, equals human population on Earth 2015 { approx } and I can see why, some would say that should be the end-date prognostication.

Since we made it to 2021, then perhaps that is sign, that, there is still time, to prevent any potential, gross amount of human suffering.

Why is there an old native american indian saying, that, humans should consider the consequences of their actions, seven generations { 210 yrs approx } out/forward?

What is the proper balance of operational systems ---now in use--- and human population count, and its standard of living on Earth?

...." World population is expected to reach 8 billion people in 2023 according to the United Nations (in 2026 according to the U.S. Census Bureau)."...

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Sweet are your dreams of Orange.

thett3
thett3
-->
@ebuc
1} not all humans choose to get vaccinated, ergo children can infect them, just adults can, --stop the spread by masking adults and children when appropriate anad neccessary,
Yeah but if someone chooses not to get vaccinated that is on them. Children over the age of 12 actually can get vaccinated at this point but unless they have severe medical issues they don’t really need to. covid poses blessedly little risk to children, a risk far lower than it does to adults. The evidence on school mask mandates impact on community spread is extremely weak for the pro mask side: https://polimath.substack.com/p/the-case-against-masks-in-schools

Get off  your trumpeteer chaos for all mentality and act like a mature adult who cares about hunamitym irrespective of the looming end-date-of-humanity, 2232.

Ok I will. Also, what’s the deal with the 2232 date?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@thett3
Yeah but if someone chooses not to get vaccinated that is on them.

Duhh, and yeah have you noticed all of the irrational, illogical lack of common sense conspiracy being espoused about the covid2 vaccination?

Seriously dude, do you not watch the news?  Maybe you ony watch Fox news ---the orange Steve Bannon fascist channel---. Sick in the head most of their commentators.

Ok I will. Also, what’s the deal with the 2232 date?
Thett, maybe your one of those religous nutcases that believe humans are Gods special gift that is not limited by physical laws/cosmic principles and can do what ever they want to ecological environment and proliferate all they want with no consequences.  I dunno what goes on your head in those regards.

I came to make this prognostication some months back{ a year maybe }.  I believe  I gave the basic formula and simplest explanation in post #43.  

Love is the common integral of unity/coherence

Freedom is a temporary illusion of insanity

Chaos is the real and Meta-spatial insanity

Order is the physical laws and cosmic principles

Truth is relative to our ever changing reality

End-date-for-humanity on Earth is unknown { 2232 approx }

Pi-Time aka Cosmic Time 66.4

66.4 * 3 { triangulated fix/location } = 199.2

199.2 * speed of radiation, equals human population on Earth 2015 { approx } and I can see why, some would say that should be the end-date prognostication.

Since we made it to 2021, then perhaps that is sign, that, there is still time, to prevent any potential, gross amount of human suffering.

Why is there an old native american indian saying, that, humans should consider the consequences of their actions, seven generations { 210 yrs approx } out/forward? Take human population on Earth for 2015 and add 210 years gives 2232 { approx }.  Simple to grasp if you can follow the bouncing ball  > 66.4 > 3 > human population > 210 > end-date.

What is the proper balance of operational systems ---now in use--- and human population count, and its standard of living on Earth?

...." World population is expected to reach 8 billion people in 2023 according to the United Nations (in 2026 according to the U.S. Census Bureau)."...

949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Ramshutu
If by “ disagree with” you mean “threaten, intimidate, or engage in criminal behaviour against”
So, what was summer of 2020, and all the property-destructive riots in cities across the country? Tea parties in Brit style? You think a few people who decide to march in the streets is comparable to that kind of mayhem? Boy, are you woke.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
What’s funny is that Garland is ordering the DoJ and the FBI after parents

What about the harassers of Kyrsten Sinema.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Biden declares that the natural order of politics.
thett3
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
@Ramshutu
I was hesitant to post this story because it confirms all of my biases so strongly that I HAVE to be skeptical, or I'm not being honest. But it seems to be very well corroborated, including charges against the student. 

Apparently, a "transgender" male student raped a mans daughter in the girls bathroom. He was arrested for trying to tell his story at a school board meeting, and his name was included on the list submitted to the attorney general to sicc the FBI onto concerned parents. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Wow this is really tragic.

Your daughter gets raped and the FBI arrests you if you complain about it.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Crowder is now perma-banned from youtube for reporting the sexual assaults.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
pendulum go brrrrrrrrrrrr
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Source?????