How to unify the country [and how Biden has failed]

Author: 949havoc

Total: 40
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@949havoc
I toured the U.S. a few years back and as was encouraged to find that most Americans are pretty down to earth ordinary people.

And that's why the Mad Orange Guy, lost to the Too Old Guy.

The lesser of two evils as it were.

Because the down to earth ordinary people, realised that the Old Orange Guy was Mad.

Trouble is, it only takes a few more gullible mad  xenophobic zealots to cause mayhem.

Same the World over.

And in Afghanistan Muslims are suicide bombing mosques.

Fuck me...People are sure intelligent.
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
When oramagi enters your thread, it becomes his thread. 
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@zedvictor4
We have had a schism in the last few years. Not the same place anymore. The hatred of Trump by the left, because Hillary was supposed to, and was virtually guaranteed to win, has caused a significant, nearly palpable rift, and wokeness is virtually worn on the sleeve. Blood lust is on the horizon, and I am on the wrong side relative to woke, which is about as unconscious as I think one can be. I think another term for woke is zombie. Biden's unification is a myth because I see him as an enemy like we have never seen in the American generations, not because he is a crafty fellow, like Marx, but that he, for a blithering fool, has so many sycophants. Hence, my view of wokeness.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@949havoc
Oh well, it will make for interesting viewing.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@949havoc
Thank our lucky stars that Merrick Garland didn’t get on the Supreme Court. Really dodged a landmine there…

I half expect these school board members to finally announce “NOW you know what systemic oppression is and what it feels like, white people! Bazinga!”

Well played, CRTers; well played…
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@cristo71

Yes, it's great you can still have a kid through incest in Texas.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@FLRW
You mean, great like the President does not know the difference between Jill, and his sister? That's incest to the woke, who will shag just about anybody that answers to "person."
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@949havoc
Why should that be amazing?
Because the hypocrisy is absolutely astounding. If there is one thing even Donald Trump supporters can not seriously argue, it’s that Trump is a uniter. The guy attacks the media, the democrats, members of his own party, actors, athletes, other world leaders including US allies (but never dictators for some reason), hell he even attacked the pope. It’s literally what he does. He said just yesterday that we don’t want people from Haiti coming here cause they probably have AIDS.

The absolute last thing you can say about him is that he would ever care to unify the country, his whole political career depends on our division. But you’re going to attack Biden for being insufficiently unifying? What a joke.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Double_R
As I said; we disagree. And?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@949havoc
Do you really think Biden is worse than Trump when it comes to dividing the country?