Who won in 2020?

Author: Double_R

Total: 86
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
"Inflation is happening because retail spending is up." "How do you measure retail spending?"
"By the total number of dollars spent in the retail sector, why do you ask?"
"Well, couldn't people just be paying more for the retail products they normally buy, and that's what's pushing the total dollars spent up? For all we know, people could be buying fewer goods and just having to pay more for them."
"That's not what's happening."

-Jen Psaki
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
I have no idea what you’re talking about, but your post smacks of projection. It’s the people who do the least amount of thinking that are normally the most prevalent when it comes to accusing others of just believing what they’re told. At least put some substance behind your claim, but we know that’s not going to happen.

And as usual, your post skips right over everything I said.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Double_R
"Inflation is happening because retail spending is up." "How do you measure retail spending?" 
"By the total number of dollars spent in the retail sector, why do you ask?" 
"Well, couldn't people just be paying more for the retail products they normally buy, and that's what's pushing the total dollars spent up? For all we know, people could be buying fewer goods and just having to pay more for them." 
"That's not what's happening."
It’s like there are, you know, stats or something that allow us to tell what inflation is each month, and how much spending increased each month….

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
The government is paying low wage workers NOT to work; the Fed is buying bonds to keep interest rates as low as they’ve ever been… and inflation comes as a surprise? The real insult is claiming this inflation is “temporary” pffft…

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Ramshutu
Who needs stats when we can just let Tucker Carlson arm us with all the arguments we need to be able to tell others they need to think for themselves?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Nobody but the 38 percenters are surprised about the current and unobstructed policies promoting inflation.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Double_R
Who needs tucker Carlson, when I can ignore everything you just said, and spout some nonsensical tripe over and over again and pretend as if it’s a response.

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
No one knows who won. You are told who won. The next election will be just as rife with fraud and incompetence. Again, you will be told who won. You cant prove who won. No one can. You either take the word of a proven lying, incompetent corrupt Govt or you don't. I personally don't even listen to what govt says. I will be told who the next president is and it doesn't matter whether I believe its legit or not. I cant prove anything otherwise.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Just like they are told inflation isn't happening. 38 percenters already lost at life the moment they decided DC really cared about them.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
Exactly, I am told there is no inflation by govt, so there isn't any inflation.  The govt never lies and is always right about everything.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Yep. Mass delusions on a large scale.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Ramshutu
If Carlson’s narrative is problematic, it is nonetheless very popular and well received. In other words, I think he is a reflection of issues in the country rather than an issue himself…

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
 rather than an issue himself…

A threat to the DC elites is a threat to "democracy"
That's axiomatic at this point.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
Hand democrats a mess, then pretend democrats are responsible for that mess. I feel like we’ve seen this before…
Delta came under Biden not Trump. I thought Biden was going to be the savior of COVID. What has he done different? Impose vaccine mandates. Who’s the real Nazi now?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
@Double_R
I am currently on day 2 of Delta Covid and I took 2 Moderna shots. 

Orange-Parrot-Bad,  welcome to the real world  aka planet Earth where all people get CoVid2.  Are  you really a lame brain or just pretending to be dumb? 

Glad to see you've been brought out of your spaced-out, Trumpet fantasy land of spouting repeated false narratives, as an absolute truth.

Sick (@ . . @) in head is understatement for most of te 74 million USA  trumpeteers who seek to wreak havoc and chaos on humanity, starting with USA.

When you actually want to learn how vaccines work, please ask any of the many intelligent people on DArt who have been attempting to lead your out of you Trumpet stupor for a few years now.

Lets see now, how many of the 74 million USA trumpeteers still believe Trumpet won the election and some  body{s] stole the election?

If that is the question of this thread, then we may have to wait till the next presidential election to get a better read on trumpeteers  thoughts.

Oh wait I just remmbered the question is to get a read on DArt members thoughts.  Well,not only do I think Biden won, he actually appears to be acting as if is the president of USA. If he didnt win, shouldnt somebody{s] tell him so?

Oh righ, that is what we have the Orange-Parrot-Bad for.  So what was Bidens reply when you sent him the message, OGB? Oh, hes not talking to you. Well maybe you need to get in touch with your Trumpet, by tooting the the trumpeteers golden shower trumpet.  Yeah thats the ticket.  Maybe if you all toot on the same day, you can take back the presidency from Biden. Yeah. toot! toot! toot!

End-date-for-humanity 2232{ approx. }. So lets see, when did humanity crest the hill of no return?  Anyone?  What year, decade or century was it?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
who seek to wreak havoc and chaos on humanity

Just the creatures in DC that masquerade as human.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
 Impose vaccine mandates. Who’s the real Nazi now?

No vaccine for delta afaik. 4 days of fever with 2 shots.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Delta came under Biden not Trump. I thought Biden was going to be the savior of COVID. What has he done different? Impose vaccine mandates. Who’s the real Nazi now?
Delta is just another wave of Covid, which Trump monumentally screwed up.

Still, I wasn’t blaming Trump there, I was pointing out that this is an ongoing problem Biden was handed which of course the right is now pretending is only happening because of him.

As far as him being the savior of Covid? That’s just stupid. The only reason we are still dealing with Covid is because of Trump voters who refuse to get vaccinated or cede to any precautions whatsoever to stop the spread, except taking horse dewormer that is.

As far as what Biden did differently? How about develop an actual plan to distribute the vaccines? And yes, impose mandates which are in fact working. If that makes us Nazi’s then we’ve been Nazi’s before there were Nazi’s since vaccine mandates have been around for a century now, not that facts matter.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@sadolite
No one knows who won. You are told who won. The next election will be just as rife with fraud and incompetence.
No one knows that there was fraud and incompetence. You are told the election was rife with fraud an incompetence, yet you are just as confident as you need to be to tell others what happened as if you are somehow different.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
4 days of fever with 2 shots.
Not that trumpeteers have any moral integrity people can call trustworty, honest, reliable etc.

Orange-Parrot-Bad,  welcome to the real world  aka planet Earth where all people get CoVid2.  Are  you really a lame brain or just pretending to be dumb? 

Glad to see you've been brought out of your spaced-out, Trumpet fantasy land of spouting repeated false narratives, as an absolute truth.

Sick (@ . . @) in head is understatement for most of hte 74 million USA  trumpeteers who seek to wreak havoc and chaos on humanity, starting with USA.

When you actually want to learn how vaccines work, please ask any of the many intelligent people on DArt who have been attempting to lead your out of you Trumpet stupor for a few years now.

Lets see now, how many of the 74 million USA trumpeteers still believe Trumpet won the election and some  body{s] stole the election?

If that is the question of this thread, then we may have to wait till the next presidential election to get a better read on trumpeteers  thoughts.

Oh wait I just remmbered the question is to get a read on DArt members thoughts.  Well,not only do I think Biden won, he actually appears to be acting as if is the president of USA. If he didnt win, shouldnt somebody{s] tell him so?

Oh righ, that is what we have the Orange-Parrot-Bad for.  So what was Bidens reply when you sent him the message, OGB? Oh, hes not talking to you. Well maybe you need to get in touch with your Trumpet, by tooting the the trumpeteers golden shower trumpet.  Yeah thats the ticket.  Maybe if you all toot on the same day, you can take back the presidency from Biden. Yeah. toot! toot! toot!

End-date-for-humanity 2232{ approx. }. So lets see, when did humanity crest the hill of no return?  Anyone?  What year, decade or century was it?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
 since vaccine mandates have been around for a century now,

Lol, pretty sure you didn't have Osha firing people 100 years ago because you refused to take a lightly tested drug. There was a time before the FDA when people could be trusted to choose what to put in their bodies. When "do your own research" didn't label you as a person spreading misinformation against the state and "threatening Democracy"

Such is life in Orwellian times.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Can the government legally mandate a vaccine?
Yes, they can. The government has done so since at least 1904, when the right of government to impose vaccines was established by the Supreme Court in Jacobson v. Massachusetts. In a 7-to-2 ruling, the Court said Cambridge, Massachusetts could require all adults to be vaccinated against smallpox.

…while citizens in Cambridge, Massachusetts were dying from the smallpox epidemic between 1901 and 1903, public health officials began issuing compulsory vaccination orders in efforts to reach the 90 percent vaccination rate required for herd immunity.

The state went as far as closing all schools, public libraries and churches to stem the spread of the disease. Though it wasn’t a forced vaccination, those who refused to get vaccinated faced a $5 fine, which is the equivalent of $150 today.
You should use Google before responding
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Right because losing your job over an untested drug is equivalent to a 150 dollar fine OK.

Just admit there's a line government can cross. Maybe this isn't it, but it exists.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Double_R
See what I mean. No one knows and never will know who wins. It can never be proven. You just have to accept what you are told. Can you prove who won? I know I sure as hell cant.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The drug is tested, that’s what they do before giving it full approval.

Of course there are lines government can cross. What does that have to do with this conversation?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@sadolite
I can’t prove who won any more than I can prove who won any election that’s ever taken place, nor any more than I can prove that Australia exists. What is your point?