TRUMP KEEPS DENYING GOLDEN SHOWERS UNPROMPTED- FORCING AMERICANS to AGAIN WONDER WHY

Author: oromagi

Total: 36
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
TRUMP BRINGS UP "GOLDEN SHOWERS" UNPROMPTED, DURING PRIVATE EVENT with GOP SENATORS
"I'm not into golden showers," Trump said at a National Republican Senatorial Committee retreat on Thursday

By JON SKOLNIK
PUBLISHED OCTOBER 15, 2021 12:08PM (EDT)

Donald Trump denied ever enjoying "golden showers" during a posh Thursday event with Republican donors, defending himself against years-old allegations that he hired two Moscow prostitutes to urinate on a bed together. 

"I'm not into golden showers," Trump said at a National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) retreat, which hosted sitting senators. "You know the great thing, our great first lady – 'That one,' she said, 'I don't believe that one.'"

Trump's remarks, first reported by The Washington Post, are a clear reference to allegations first floated in 2016 when British spy Christopher Steele released a dossier probing Trump's alleged collusion with Russia to undermine Hillary Clinton's candidacy in the 2016 election. Steele's dossier reportedly contained a video – now colloquially known as the "pee tape" – that shows Trump instructing two prostitutes at Moscow's Ritz-Carlton Hotel to urinate on a bed that President Obama had previously slept on. The video was allegedly taped as part of surveillance done by FSB, Russia's main state security agency, and had been lightly corroborated by a number of Steele's sources who had second-hand knowledge of the dossier, according to The New Yorker. 

Ex-FBI Director James Comey, who in 2017 testified about the Trump campaign's alleged relationship with Russia, wrote in his book that the former president was fixated on the rumor, dead set on dispelling it from the national discourse.

"I'm a germaphobe," Trump reportedly told Comey, per the book. "There's no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way."

In 2018, Comey told ABC News back that he couldn't be sure whether the rumor was true. "I honestly never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but I don't know whether the current President of the United States was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow in 2013," the ex-FBI director said. "It's possible, but I don't know."

Besides dredging up old rumors unprompted, Trump reportedly cast himself as the "GOP's savior" during Thursday's event, stressing that he has held the party together over the past several years. "It was a dying party, I'll be honest," he said, according to the Post. "Now we have a very lively party." 

The former president also castigated a number of his Republican detractors, including Sens. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, and Ben Sasse, R-Neb, stressing that the party needs to "stick together" rather than splinter off into pro and anti-Trump factions. 

Later, Trump reportedly reiterated his equally baseless conspiracy that the 2020 presidential election was "stolen" by President Biden, telling the crowd that Democrats "cheat like hell."

"It's a terrible thing what they did in Georgia and other states," he said. "You look at Texas, you look at a lot of states — they are correcting all the ways we were all abused over the last election ... last two elections if you think about it."

There continues to be no significant evidence that the 2020 election was marred by outcome-altering fraud.
Trump quotes Melania as saying "That one...I don't believe that one,"  strongly indicating that there are at least some accusation laid out in the Steele Dossier that Melania, at least, does believe.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I mean maybe there is some benefit in letting people know you don't want to be pissed on. Imagine if that wasn't clear prior to a sexual encounter. by bringing it up repeatedly he can ensure the next time he hires a whore for sex,  she  won't try to get creative by pissing on him. 

Why are we kink shaming anyway? 
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@oromagi
Forcing? Just can't help it? I feel no pressure whatsoever to wonder anything but that Joe Biden continues to flounder. On second thought, there's no wonder to it at all. He's a joke without a punch line.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@949havoc
this thread has nothing to do with Joe Biden. Stay on topic please
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Explains the orange staining.
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
Of all the things I feel makes Trump a poor boss an unethical buisness man and an incompetent public servant that he allegedly paid for sex or enjoyed an unorthodox kink are entirely immaterial. So long as inky concerning adults are involved I don't think there is anything wrong with any of that. 
FLRW
FLRW

A law suit filed in 2016 accussed Donald Trump (along with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein) of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994 at a party at Epstein’s place.  This is why Christians love Trump. They remember that Mary was a 14 year old virgin. Trump was just trying to be like God.  Donald Trump in a speech in 2019 proudly quoted a messenger who said he was “the second coming of God,” and he described himself as “the chosen one,” looking up at the sky. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
Donald Trump in a speech in 2019 proudly quoted a messenger who said he was “the second coming of God,” and he described himself as “the chosen one,” looking up at the sky. 

The lawsuit is clearly bullshit. Derschowitz was also accused of similar outlandish things. I read his book on the subject which is still on Amazon and he reasonably defends this. 

You can read the book in one sitting and it is available free. I urge you to do so and check his citations about the response to these false accusations. Also despite him being a very influential person he is apparently easy to track down and is willing to talk about this incident if you have any questions not already answered in the book. 

Also Trump insi using he is God is in line with his beliefs and aren't that extreme. Look into "new thought" he did attend a new thought church for a long time and I think his ideology is in line with that, despite the fact he doesn't really discuss his beliefs. 

It's a similar thing to the Buddhist that God is all, and since we are a part of that all, we are also God. 

New thought philosophy is not really that rare but is usually something very private and not openly talked about like other types of philosophical religious movements.  
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
I mean maybe there is some benefit in letting people know you don't want to be pissed on. Imagine if that wasn't clear prior to a sexual encounter. by bringing it up repeatedly he can ensure the next time he hires a whore for sex,  she  won't try to get creative by pissing on him. 

Why are we kink shaming anyway? 
There's nothing to suggest Trump himself is a participant in any urine play. 

The claim is that Trump hired five prostitutes to piss on a bed in the Ritz-Carlton Moscow because the Obamas had slept in that bed when Obama gave his New Economic School address and that Russian Intelligence had videotape of the event.

Supporting evidence:

• Seven sources reported the event independent of each other
  • Trump is known more making rather elaborate displays of his hatred for Obama
  • Trump is known for hiring prostitutes when he is travelling without his wife and family
  • Prostitutes are readily, famously available from the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton.
  • Russian Intelligence has demonstrated control over operations in the Ritz-Carlton Moscow.
  • Earlier the same year, Trump visited "The Act," a Las Vegas strip club owned by Russian friends of Putin, along with those friends and several close associates including his lawyer, Michael Cohen.  Cohen has testified under oath that Trump delighted in a staged display of golden showers
    • The Act was closed later the same year for violating Las Vegas' decency and sanitation regulations and was well known for a golden showers act
    • Paparazzi confirm that Trump and his Russian friends closed the club and remained inside for several hours
    • The same Russian friends were staying at the Ritz-Carlton Moscow on the night of the alleged pee tape
  • On Oct 30, 2016- the day before the Steele Dossier went public, Trump's real estate agent in Moscow working on the Trump Tower deal texts Michael Cohen:
    • stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there's anything else. Just so you know ..
    • Cohen has testified that he discussed the tapes with Trump long before any public information emerged although Cohen mostly asserts attorney/client privilege regarding details
    • Trump's bodyguard Keith Schiller has confirmed that Russian business associates offered Trump the company of five prostitutes on the night in question.  Schiller claims to have rejected the offer on Trump's behalf but this corroborates the dossier's number of prostitutes.
  • James Comey relates in his book that Trump was obsessed with the pee tape and asked him to publicly refute that specific event on at least four different occasions during Comey's short tenure.  Comey notes that Trump was in possession of several details regarding the event that were not pubic knowledge..
  • The Mueller Report confirms that all through 2016, Trump's people were highly interested in an incriminating tape possessed by Russia, long before any public allegation of a tape emerged but offers no insight towards the content of that tape
  • Israeli and Australian Intelligence agencies confirm they were tracking the same allegation before the Steele Dossier emerged
  • Trump himself keeps talking about the event in public and unprompted, indeed in highly inappropriate settings like two days ago- evidence of a guilty conscience
    • Trump's frequent denials are suspiciously off-point
      • Before it was confirmed that Trump paid Stormy Daniels hush money just before the election, Trump's go-to denial was "Do I look like a man who needs to buy a prostitute?"  Not a denial.
      • After Stormy, Trump switched to "I'm a germaphobe, I wouldn't let anybody pee on me" Since the Dossier in no way suggests that Trump was anything but a spectator, this is also not a denial.
      • Trump has never directly denied the accusation
Contradicting evidence:

• Russian Intelligence, like Trump, is famous for adding layers of bullshit until it is difficult to determine what is true and what is not
  • Steele himself is highly suspicious of all Russian sources and estimates the likelihood of truth at  only 50/50
  • Trump's contacts with Russian agents goes back to 1980's at least.  Judging by the little financial information that has been disclosed so far, Russia seems to have been pretty deep in Trump's pockets by 2008- so why create new Kompromat in 2013?
  • A fake videotape was created in 2016, apparently with the knowledge of Russian Intel. Maybe Russia was just adding to the maskarova or maybe Russia was just trying to make a quick buck off of Trump or someone else?  Hard to say.
  • No authentic tape has emerged
At any rate, the evidence that Trump is still freaking out about the tape four years after investigators and reporters stopped asking questions is probably the best evidence that Trump is feeling some  profound guilt in relation to that accusation and we know that Trump is not the kind of guy to feel guilty about much.   He doesn't seem to mind the better documented report of his enjoying a golden shower in Vegas, so its not that detail that bother him.  What deal did Trump make in 2013 and why is it still coming to his mind unbidden 8 years later?

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@secularmerlin
Of all the things I feel makes Trump a poor boss an unethical buisness man and an incompetent public servant that he allegedly paid for sex or enjoyed an unorthodox kink are entirely immaterial. So long as inky concerning adults are involved I don't think there is anything wrong with any of that. 
agreed
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
that's  a lot of words to say the following

OH NO TRUMP ENJOYS WATCHING WHORES piss on each other not necessarily being pissed on. 

I got to say the comment about him hating Obama in there is just about retarded though. This guy speculated on a conspiracy theory about Obama and made political jabs that riled up his supporters.

Other than this ridiculous Steele dossier saying he wanted Obama's sheets pissed on, despite Trump being a life long Democrat who was often hanging out with the clintons to pay them off for political favors, the writer of the dossier must have stupidly thought Trump was a republican who actually gave a shit about politics instead of the righteous pragmatist he is.
Wylted
Wylted
You fell for a conspiracy theory because you are dumb enough to just randomly believe any negative thing said about politicians whose policies you disagree with 

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@FLRW
A law suit filed in 2016 accussed Donald Trump (along with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein) of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994 at a party at Epstein’s place.
The anonymous accuser dropped her suit just before the election, the same time we now know that Michael Cohen was paying off other extortionists like Stormy Daniels and shutting down the "flow" of tapes from Moscow.

Epstein is now known to have concealed cameras all over his properties and then introduced the rich and famous to underage girls.  Epstein is reported to have claimed possessing damning evidence against Trump and Bill Clinton.
  • This claim seems to be corroborated regarding Trump at least by US Attorney Alex Acosta's inexplicably lax plea agreement exonerating Epstein in 2008 and Acosta's otherwise inexplicable appointment by Trump to the position of US Secretary of Labor
Epstein's partner and procurer Ghislaine Maxwell is scheduled to go on trial next month.  The absence of any plea agreement suggests that she will not provide evidence damning Trump.

Tom Barrack, who used to be known as Trump and Epstein's Third Musketeer when the trio used to cruise the New York and Miami night club scene back in the 1990's is now under indictment for acting a secret agent of the United Arab Emirates.    Barrack, whose close ties to Republican Presidents goes back to Nixon is also the current owner of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, although nobody seems to understand why.  Barrack doesn't seem like a particularly likely flip but no word yet on any plea arrangement.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
Michel Cohen, Donald Trump's former personal attorney, said in 2020 that Trump was fixated on his predecessor Barack Obama and attributed it to envy.
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow cited a passage in Cohen’s book, “Disloyal,” in which Cohen suggests Trump did not necessarily believe false claims that Obama was born outside the U.S. Rather, the book states, Trump was seeking to capitalize on issues that “would arouse strong feelings for those who took his side.”
“His hatred for Barack Obama is plain and simple: he’s Black, he went to Harvard Law, he graduated at the top of his class, he’s incredibly articulate, he’s all the things that Donald Trump wants to be,” Cohen said. “And he just can’t handle it. So what do you do if you’re Donald Trump and you can’t handle it? You attack it.”
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
It has been said that the entire Steele dossier was totally and thoroughly debunked by the Mueller report, etc. But the Mueller report merely found some of the evidence inconclusive.
However, the 1,000-page Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian interference confirmed Steele's memos regarding coordination between Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort and his Russian contact, Kilimnik, who talked almost daily during the campaign, communicating through encrypted technologies. The report also says that Kilimnik was likely a participant in the Kremlin scheme to hack and leak Clinton campaign emails.
The report states that the Ritz-Carlton, where Trump stayed in 2013, is a “high counterintelligence risk environment” that has “at least one permanent Russian intelligence officer on staff, government surveillance of guests’ rooms and the regular presence of a large number of prostitutes, likely with the tacit approval of Russian authorities.”

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
 Derschowitz was also accused of similar outlandish things.
Dershowitz admits to stripping down to his underwear and receiving massages from girls at the NY home of his client, Jeffrey Epstein.  At least one underage girl claims to have performed at least on massage on Dershowitz.  That's strikingly similar to Michael Jackson's defense that he kept his underwear on the whole time. 

Ask yourself- if you are a lawyer advising your client on charges that he is operating an underage sex trafficking ring and that client then invites you to take your clothes off and enjoy a massage from one of the many girls in his employ, is it ever okay to say yes?  Shouldn't you at least demand to see id?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
You fell for a conspiracy theory because you are dumb enough to just randomly believe any negative thing said about politicians whose policies you disagree with 

What, a guy who's been doing business in Moscow since 1965 and writes pro-Putin editorials for the Kiev Post thinks Trump is innocent?  Imagine that. 

Gregory bases his argument on the since disproved claim that Russian, not Steele, authored the document.  Gregory bases this on the fact that the dossier full caps the names of important actors and other style choices popular with Russian intelligence.  

We've confirmed in many hearings since that Steele is, in fact, the author of the Steel Dossier and not some hypothetical Russian agent.

Since Gregory's single, lame argument was disproved years ago, this article can be safely dismissed.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Dershowitz admits to stripping down to his underwear and receiving massages from girls at the NY home of his client, Jeffrey Epstein.  At least one underage girl claims to have performed at least on massage on Dershowitz.  That's strikingly similar to Michael Jackson's defense that he kept his underwear on the whole time. 
I think his wife also got a massage there and not from a minor. I talked to the guy, and I believe him. His book can be read in one sitting and gives a whole different perspective than the sensationalized ones I b the media.

The minor claiming to have massaged him is working with a crooked law firm, is mentally ill and unfortunately is probably just a pawn for her lawyers to black mail billionaires out of millions who would rather pay up than have their names associated with Epstien.  

Michael Jackson wasa naive child in a grown up body so he looked like  a molester but was in fact innocent. He was also the greatest musical sensation to ever walk the face of the earth and you should apologize for jumping on the bandwagon to smear him. 

What you should be focused on is epstein with the help of ghislaine maxwell luring influential Americans into compromising situations, which only benefit him by creating leverage.

Maxwell's dad worked for Mossad and they are heavily involved with others associated with mossad, so this looks like spies doing shit to gain leverage on American politicians so they could influence our foreign policy. 

You seem to be concerned the KGB was doing that with Trump, have you looked into this mossad angle? 

By the way, dershowitz book is free on Amazon so there is no excuse not to get his side of the story. Also he is easy to get ahold of and I cab PM you details of how if you have follow up questions after you do your due diligence on the claims in his book. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
-->@oromagi

I think his wife also got a massage there and not from a minor. I talked to the guy, and I believe him. His book can be read in one sitting and gives a whole different perspective than the sensationalized ones I b the media.

The minor claiming to have massaged him is working with a crooked law firm, is mentally ill and unfortunately is probably just a pawn for her lawyers to black mail billionaires out of millions who would rather pay up than have their names associated with Epstien.  

I asked you to ask yourself, "Ask yourself- if you are a lawyer advising your client on charges that he is operating an underage sex trafficking ring and that client then invites you to take your clothes off and enjoy a massage from one of the many girls in his employ, is it ever okay to say yes?"

I'll give you a hint.  No.  it is never ok to accept a massage from a legal client when that client is currently under indictment for sex trafficking.  A good lawyer says to his client, "Hey, Jeff! You really need to knock off all this massage shit if you're gonna survive all these fucking sex trafficking charges!   Non-sex traffickers don't offer to get their lawyers massaged because non-sex traffickers aren't worried about corrupting everybody around them in order to appear less guilty!  Now, send all these girls home and marry your fucked up pimp Ghislaine if you don't want to end hanging from a jail cell light fixture!"

Only a truly no-good shitty  lawyer strips down to his panties in that situation, right?  Dershowitz is fullofshitz.

Michael Jackson was a naive child in a grown up body so he looked like  a molester but was in fact innocent.
I think that helps my case more than yours so I'll just let that stand.

He was also the greatest musical sensation to ever walk the face of the earth and
I agree that was a sensational singer and dancer.  Truly one of the all time greats.   He also fingered a lot of young boy buttholes.  It was a whole romantic routine with him.
you should apologize for jumping on the bandwagon to smear him. 
Yeah...fuck that.  That's not going to happen.

You seem to be concerned the KGB was doing that with Trump,
KGB died in 1989.  GRU now.
have you looked into this mossad angle? 
Yes.  Not much evidence but Epstein did claim as much.  One could see why Mossad would be interested in the kompramat but then we're asked to believe Mossad would turn a blind eye to underage prostitution in New York, which seems unlikely.
By the way, dershowitz book is free on Amazon so there is no excuse not to get his side of the story. Also he is easy to get ahold of and I cab PM you details of how if you have follow up questions after you do your due diligence on the claims in his book. 
Ask him if he took his pants off at Epstein's House of Rape.  The  correct answer is yes.

oromagi
oromagi
Q: What's the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea?

A: Trump never had a garbanzo bean in bed.

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@oromagi
One of the most suspicious aspects of the alleged peepee tape, was when Trumps bodyguard suggested they were totally offered prostitutes in the hotel; but Trump turned them down.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
asked you to ask yourself, "Ask yourself- if you are a lawyer advising your client on charges that he is operating an underage sex trafficking ring and that client then invites you to take your clothes off and enjoy a massage from one of the many girls in his employ, is it ever okay to say yes?"
Thought that was a rhetorical question. The answer would be no. I don't know the timeliness though. Did this happen after those charges or was he on a retainer just because rich people usually keep a lawyer on retainer. If this is after those charges, I wouldn't even go to the guys parties or house at all. 

Ask him if he took his pants off at Epstein's House of Rape.  The  correct answer is yes.
You're definitely not getting his contact details from me now, you'll have to do your own research lol. 

I'm going to reread his book. I think this is mentioned in there but it came across as innocent. I cannot remember the context. 

The only thing derschowitz told me personally I felt was full of shit was when I asked him about black cars with tinted windows watching his accusers at all. I didn't ask as an intimidation. Tactic but asked if it happened at all, and he gave a definite no.

When He said it. I was thinking ... "How the fuck would he know". If epstein hired some guys to look intimidating and follow his accusers, It's not like he would tell derschowitz, so why did derschowitz seem so certain it never happened?

Anyway I think the guy is innocent. I also think Michael Jackson is innocent. He put himself in compromising positions because he was naive and childlike and a genuinely innocent soul who could not perceive the things we would perceive.  

Michael was a lottery ticket. Just think about it. If he were going to abuse kids, it would have been these 3rd worlders he surrounded himself with and who would never talk. Not with kids he was helping and who could easily prove the allegations if they ACTUALLY happened. 

You never see people like Dave Dave or McCauley Caulkin claiming rape and he had those kids alone all the time. It's a lottery ticket. 

Maybe you have never been poor, but these people tasted the lifestyle of a billionaire icon, and previously were doomed to poverty.. Their false accusations worked as well since his lawyer advised him to pay them off. 

It sucks they used their own children to make a quick buck and those kids probably actually believe they were molested to this day and are traumatized from it (just like the satanic daycare scare in the early 90s). 

Michael was basically the closest thing you have to a Saint walking the earth. His charity work has done more for the world than mother Theresa could ever dream of. 

Michael is the next best thing to God, and you should fucking repent for you blasphemy against what was possibly the most pure soul to walk the face of the earth since Jesus Christ.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Ramshutu
@oromagi
". The Comey Rule " movie is first I heard any of this.  The movie is now showing on Netflix, but it is produced by Showtime.  Good Flick. All will like it.
FLRW
FLRW

Now that  Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska has been arrested, they might find the pee tapes.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@FLRW
Now that  Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska has been arrested, they might find the pee tapes.

• Deripaska was not arrested.  I think the last time Deripaska was allowed in US was 2016 although he has been more or less under criminal investigation in US since 2007
  • The US Treasury sanctioned Deripaska in 2018 for "threatening the lives of business rivals, illegally wiretapping a  US govt official, and taking part in extortion and racketeering"
    • At Trump's request, sanctions were lifted against Deripaska's Rusal, an import US supplier of Aluminum
    • At Trump's request, Deripaska was allowed to transfer US assets (the two houses searched yesterday included) to his children
  • Deripaska is one of Putin's favorite oligarchs but that really suggests a separate power base.  Deripaska was not likely involved in an intel ops to compromise US presidential candidates, including the pee tapes
    • That said, Navalny did release a tape just before his imprisonment  suggesting that Deripaska served as a conduit for Putin communications to the Trump campaign via Deripaska and then Manafort
    • An ex-girlfriend/favorite prostitute of Deripaska claims to have 16 hrs of audio tape linking Deripaska directly to US election planning which she is willing to exchange for freedom from a Bangkok prison on drug charges.  No deal has been made and the claim unverified
  • So although Deripaska is officially sanctioned for US crimes, he is still allowed to own a lot of US assets and do a lot of business with US business

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
FLRW
FLRW

Does anybody else think Trump set Baldwin up so he wouldn't make fun of him on SNL when Trump runs for President again in 2024?
sadolite
sadolite
OMG somehow Trump figures into this. As predictable as the sun coming up in the morning. TDS
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite
This is about Fox News Candace Owens.

The conservative pundit let off a few poorly timed and inconsiderate tweets regarding the incident calling Baldwin’s deadly mistake “poetic justice” for his previous criticism of Donald Trump.

“Alec Baldwin spent 4 years dedicated to painting Donald Trump and his supporters as evil murderers,” the Fox News commentator wrote in a since-deleted tweet on Oct. 22. “What has happened to Alec would be an example of poetic justice if it weren’t for the actual innocent people that were murdered by him. Pray for their families. So sad.”

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
My bad, I keep forgetting to go back to the beginning of the thread when I open a forum post. I was reacting to the first post on the second page. Forgive my incompetence. But with that said. TDS