TRUMP KEEPS DENYING GOLDEN SHOWERS UNPROMPTED- FORCING AMERICANS to AGAIN WONDER WHY

Author: oromagi

Total: 36
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Donald Trump Jr. is selling shirts that say 'guns don't kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people' after Halyna Hutchins death.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Does anybody else think Trump set Baldwin up so he wouldn't make fun of him on SNL when Trump runs for President again in 2024?

As far as I can tell nobody with any information about the event blames Baldwin in the least.  I guess I still wonder if Baldwin was pointing and shooting or did the gun misfire as it had earlier in the day?  Either way, responsibility seems to be falling on the armorer and props master.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@oromagi
Na, it's Baron Trump's fault
Conway
Conway
-->
@oromagi
As far as I can tell nobody with any information about the event blames Baldwin in the least.  I guess I still wonder if Baldwin was pointing and shooting or did the gun misfire as it had earlier in the day?  Either way, responsibility seems to be falling on the armorer and props master.
Even after a store clerk opens the action to check for themselves for the 10th time and hands a firearm to you, regardless of what is going on, it is your responsibility to verify whether or not it is unloaded by opening the action and looking into the chamber and magazine.  You're always going to live with that no matter what anyone says, so best to acknowledge it and get right with yourself beforehand. 
FLRW
FLRW

They need to find out who put the live rounds in the gun and what their relationship to TRUTH Social is.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Conway
Even after a store clerk opens the action to check for themselves for the 10th time and hands a firearm to you, regardless of what is going on, it is your responsibility to verify whether or not it is unloaded by opening the action and looking into the chamber and magazine. 

Not for an actor on a movie set.   On the set, an actor's time and actions are not her own.   Some scripts require an actor to catch a gun and shoot it in one shot, some scripts require an actor to open a glove box and shoot a gun in one shot.  An actor can't pick up a gun and halt filming while he removes six bullets and individually verifies that there's no projectiles.   Not only does that interfere with film shooting flow, it is also much more dangerous.   Especially with very old guns, such a policy would greatly increase the chances of misfires.  Therefore, movie sets have specially trained individuals or even teams sometimes who are paid to do all the double-checking immediately before any live-fire shoot.  An actor's job is to hit the right mark at the right time and to believably project a wide range of human emotions, including extreme emotions.  Actors deliberately place themselves in fragile psychological states in order to do the job of realistic emoting.  If you made a rule that actors, not professional techs, are responsible for checking their own guns I guarantee that the number of on set injuries due to misfires and wrong ammo would increase exponentially. 

Union rules require that an armorer and not an actor take responsibility for that final safety check.  According to workplace regulations, Baldwin had zero responsibility for what was in the chamber of that gun.