MORE than HALF of POLICE KILLINGS are MISLABELED, NEW STUDY SAYS

Author: oromagi

Total: 119
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
@Greyparrot

In England it's extremely rare for cops to have a gun on them and they are severely reluctant to use a taser. The entire approach of policing in UK is to apprehend the suspect as willingly as possible.

There is significant respect for the humane treatment of those being arrested and this respect is there throughout the whole of western europe.

Australia is known to also mercifully arrest, so I'm not sure where you got that information from.

Severe protests would break out (and have broken out) if police killings were even the tiniest bit near to the US stats in the UK. 
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@bmdrocks21
This is unwise for anyone but there are some people who are far more likely to be shot out of hand by police in this situation than others.

Yeah, men are much more likely to be shot by those sexist officers.
And some men are FAR more likely to be shot than others. If you would like to know the difference pick up some paint swatches.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
Even the tip of the iceberg we can see is very widespread and ugly.
Ugly compared to what? Belgium?
Ugly compared to a hypothetical situation where police didn't shoot people. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@secularmerlin
And some cultural neighborhoods are FAR more likely to commit crimes than others. If you would like to know the difference, visit various ghettos all over America.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Maybe these having a father figure if some sort in their lives could help?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
We live in a de facto matriarchal society.

A single mother is the best a man can get according to Gillette.

80% of Divorces initiated by women...all are awarded money and resources to reward a hypergamous woman's instinct to monkey branch.

Briffault’s law maintains that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
pendulum go brrrrr
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
And some cultural neighborhoods are FAR more likely to commit crimes than others. If you would like to know the difference, visit various ghettos all over America.
You mean the systematically oppressed who are disproportionately targeted by the law and the police? I agree that they are convicted at a higher rate than those who make up the more privileged classes but I remain unconvinced that they commit more crime. Certainly nobody commits crimes against humanity like the one percent. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@secularmerlin
You mean the systematically oppressed?
No, I mean the systemically protected toxic cultural classes that are rewarded for bad social behaviors. Like not going to school and stealing and having kids out of wedlock and persistent drug use.

Nigerian Americans don't have these problems because they were never systemically protected, so they had to face consequences for bad life choices and had to be responsible for themselves. None of them are oppressed either.

That is the exact reason why Nigerian Americans are the number one class in America right now all across the board from wealth to social capital, far exceeding White and Asian Americans and of course, their "brothers" the African American protected cultural class.

Tell me how the hell Nigerian Americans as a cultural ethnic group managed to be the top of the pack in a "systemically racist" nation?

Tell me EXACTLY how that happened.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
No one is rewarded for bad behavior except the rich. The poor, especially people of color, are incarcerated disproportionally and receive harsher sentencing for the same crimes. Also having children "out of wedlock" and taking drugs are not in and of themselves immoral. Abstinence only sex education and zero tolerance drug policies cause far more social harm than either.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@secularmerlin
Tell me how the hell Nigerian Americans as a cultural ethnic group managed to be the top of the pack in a "systemically racist" nation?

Tell me EXACTLY how that happened.

I can tell you right now there is no greater oppressor to a Black man in America than another fellow black man.

90% of all major violence in Democrat cities is black on black crime. When you see the statistics it should make you think hard about who is actually oppressing who.

White murder victims from 2020: 7,029

Black murder victims from 2020: 9,913

The latest FBI report, which analyzes Homicide Trends in the U.S. between 1980-2008, found that within that period “most murders were intraracial”, with 84% of white victims killed by whites and 93% of Black victims killed by Black perpetrators.

So out of the nearly 10,000 blacks murdered about 9300 were killed by other African Americans.

That's 13% of the ethnic population doing the MAJORITY of crime AGAINST themselves. Exactly who is oppressing who?

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
Citation needed... also you are going to have to be more specific about what you mean by top of the pack.

In any case whatever small group you are referencing doesn't change the reality of systematic oppression for women, the LGBTQ community, minority religious practitioners and people of color (just to name a few)

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
In any case whatever small group you are referencing doesn't change the reality of systematic oppression for women, the LGBTQ community, minority religious practitioners and people of color (just to name a few)

All of which are protected classes even a Black man can't even joke about on Netflix. The oppression game is exactly that.
BigPimpDaddy
Debates: 5
BigPimpDaddy
-->
@Greyparrot
Stop making bare assertions.....
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
They wouldn't need to be protected if they were not being oppressed by the system which prioritizes the majority white straight male christian population.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@BigPimpDaddy
When they start using logical fallacies you know they have no adequate argument 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@BigPimpDaddy

About what? Are are you trolling and looking for validation like a teen girl who just lost their subscribers?

I can back everything up.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
I can back everything up.
Ok... we are waiting. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@secularmerlin
What point do you want data and stats on?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
What point do you want data and stats on?
The number of people of color killed by police versus the number of white victims adjusted by population.
BigPimpDaddy
BigPimpDaddy
-->
@Greyparrot

About what?
Jee I wonder..............

Are are you trolling and looking for validation like a teen girl who just lost their subscribers?
oddly specific but okay.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@secularmerlin
The number of people of color killed by police versus the number of white victims adjusted by population.

I have the stats of the sheer number of POC killed in 2020 to show you the massive cultural problem going on within the ethnic community itself.

So that you can understand it's not the police POC have to be afraid of, it's other POC in 93 percent of the cases.

Police make up a tiny fraction of Black killings but you obviously already knew that. right? If you want to know just how small I can look it up for you.

Also if you look at polls like this:

81% of POC don't see police as the problem.

Most of the beef with police comes from privileged whites who don't live in an area that contributes to 10,000 dead blacks and 9300 dead from other blacks.(from that FBI stat link earlier)

So I ask a final time...who exactly is oppressing who here?
BigPimpDaddy
BigPimpDaddy
-->
@Greyparrot
Don't care about a poll.

I have the stats of the sheer number of POC killed in 2020 to show you the massive cultural problem going on within the ethnic community itself.

Provide this source
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@BigPimpDaddy
Provide this source

White murder victims from 2020: 7,029

Black murder victims from 2020: 9,913

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@BigPimpDaddy
To be clear that's the same source I posted earlier, you were just too uninterested to actually read as usual.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
This is not what I have asked for. 
BigPimpDaddy
BigPimpDaddy
-->
@Greyparrot
Dude that's just murder victims as secularmerlin asked
Not how many people are murdered. 

To be clear that's the same source I posted earlier, you were just too uninterested to actually read as usual.
you were just too uninterested to actually read as usual.
Well your just to uninterested to make a sound argument..... obviously.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@BigPimpDaddy
Dude that's just murder victims as secularmerlin asked
Not how many people are murdered. 

Murder victims are people murdered.

And yeah, you totally skipped post #41.

I'm officially done with you, you don't really want to discuss anything in good faith, so have a nice day.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@secularmerlin
You want the amount killed by police? sure.

241 out of 9913 Black murders were done by cops in 2020.

Lets run that percentage...that comes out to 2.43% A tiny source of all murders of Blacks. Most of the 241 justified against armed and dangerous mostly male assailants vs the 9300 killed by other blacks...victims which include many Black women and Black kids.

That's the main reason 81% of Blacks polled want more police, not less. The major oppressor of blacks is overwhelmingly other blacks.

That's a real problem and ignored by most of America for what reason exactly? Why do you think 81% of Blacks think this way about police?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
This is also not what I asked for.