Should bsh1 freely choose when and when not to moderate votes based on him calling a debate?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 38
Mharman
Debates: 22
Mharman
-->
@RationalMadman
@David
@bsh1
If the PMs may change my opinion on this, I would like to see them as well. I am after all a third party who doesn't completely know what's going on. Maybe I could even be an intermediary.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@DebateArt.com
@Castin
The ability to have signatures should be added.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Mharman
Mike has a lot on his plate. Signatures are a popular desire but we may have to be patient.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Castin
Wow that's a lot.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Dude chill. You're gonna win the debate. Even if you'd lost, it would've dropped you from #1 for all of five minutes.

I swear it's like Type1 has an evil genius plan to get his rating as low as possible so he can sabotage the ratings of higher ranked debaters.
Raltar
Debates: 4
Raltar
-->
@Castin
I swear it's like Type1 has an evil genius plan to get his rating as low as possible so he can sabotage the ratings of higher ranked debaters. 
If so, he is going about it entirely the wrong way. I challenged him to a debate that I easily would have won and he declined! That would have been an easy loss for him.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Raltar
I think he's already the lowest ranked active debater, so he doesn't need more losses. He just needs to bide his time... lying in wait... luring in higher ranked debaters... creating so many debates that he's bound to win one or two here or there... and then SNAP suddenly you've lost to him and you're all the way at the bottom of the leaderboards and he's like "MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

/scary tales from the debaters' campfire
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@RationalMadman
"ALEC DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN SHIT ABOUT HIS ARGUMENT VOTE FORCING ME TO ASK OTHERS TO VOTE THAT NOW"  Can you send the link for that?  I think I got my voting privileges removed because I didn't know how to vote.  I know how to vote now so I got them back.  I don't think I forced you to ask others to vote.  I may have asked you to but that's not forcing.