Information Center Updates

Author: Barney

Total: 3
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I now have edit permissions for the information center. If anyone spots anything that should be changed, please let me know.

Correcting typos or changing formatting, should be quick and easy.

Depending on the section in question and the size of the change, clarifying wording might be quick and easy or require an annoying referendum.

The only page with any significant changes from me thus far, is the Hall of Fame: https://info.debateart.com/hall-of-fame

I added placeholder writeups for winners which had none. Any winner may elect to have what I wrote replaced; and in general anyone may submit a better writeup than me and I'll gladly add it.

FYI: GitBook sucks at tables, but is good for tabbed content.
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
All great stuff but please do me a favour, I'm asking publicly because I got nothing to be ashamed of, ignore the MEEP on the moderation log, let it just sit there. You will gain absolutely nothing for the website nor will any previously punished user that's reformed enjoy, behave better or feel good if you air our their dirty laundry (which includes false accusations completely warped out of context).

Just leave it permanently under construction, it's win-win. Anybody who chases you up on it is an idiot.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
I had forgotten about that MEEP question, and I agree. It's not worth my time and efforts to immortalize the bad, instead of just further celebrate the good or otherwise make the pages more helpful.

Glancing back at said MEEP, there were issues anyways with too much lumped into the single vote... If any user really really wants a page created in there for the ban log, they can initiate a fresh MEEP and include that specific question separate from other matters.