Total: 42
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Anyone have any information about this?
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
The right wing media employs criminals to get its intel, that's all I've gotten from it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
What is the intel?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Who cares?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
The FBI does for one.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
Who cares?
Parents?

Would you put your kid next to Joe if he did that stuff to his own daughter?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I heard Joe Farted all over the British Royalty.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@ILikePie5
Wait, what did he do?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@dustryder
Probably not appropriate showers with Joe
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Ah, so when you were asking for information on it, you are talking about information that would help you find out who the perpetrators were who stole it. Ok.

Nope, I don’t have any info on that.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Would you put your kid next to Joe if he did that stuff to his own daughter?
You have a man who bragged about invading the dressing rooms of teenagers as your avatar, I’m really not interested.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
You have a man who bragged about invading the dressing rooms of teenagers as your avatar, I’m really not interested.
Classic deflection as always
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
We’re gonna have to circle back on this one
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Why does the FBI want a diary? Is there another Similar threat to Democracy like the elites said Jan 6 was?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Classic deflection as always
If the hypocrisy wasn’t so bold, so in your face, so shameless, and so ridiculous, I would be happy to engage in the conversation.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Because it’s a security threat. If someone has her diary then there is potential for them to blackmail her and/or her father. That’s kind of important would you think?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
So why didn't Trump use the FBI to arrest Hillary for possessing the pee tape? 

Wouldn't that have been a threat to democracy as well?

I know Putin would surely have used his KGB to destroy threats to his Democracy. Don't we want to be a strong, tough Nation?
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Because he has tax fraud he's had the FBI turn a blind eye to and can't admit he hired prostitutes without putting himself in trouble (pee tape involved that) so he couldn't use the FBI, who had agents salivating to take him down for what I don't doubt are many white collar crimes.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Well Trump is a pussy for not using the FBI to eliminate his political rivals like a real politician.

He could learn a thing or 2 from Putin and his KGB.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Also, why are the owners of the pee tape being arrested now instead of 2016?

Trump really was a weak dictator for sure. Putin would not have approved.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Well first of all the Hillary never had the tapes. The tapes alleged existence came from the Dossier, which discussed the *possibility* of their existence.

Second, even if she had the tapes, the mode of acquisition is what potentially makes it’s possession illegal. Stealing someone’s private property is a crime, opposition research is not.

I know Putin would surely have used his KGB to destroy threats to his Democracy. Don't we want to be a strong, tough Nation?
If that’s what you are calling a strong and tough nation, no.

Well Trump is a pussy for not using the FBI to eliminate his political rivals like a real politician.
Or, he doesn’t have that kind of power because unlike Russia the US actually has safeguards to prevent any one man from being able to do so, which is of course why Trump hates our institutions so much and has been trying to delegitimize and decapitate them since he came into office.

He could learn a thing or 2 from Putin and his KGB.
He has, which is why he’s running for another term. He now understands that he can get rid of all checks and balances by replacing the heads of each of our institutions with sycophants and by destroying the political careers of any politician who gets in his way. That’s why he’s calling for every republican who voted to impeach him to be primaried and why he’s publicly keeping score, to show them all that it’s loyalty To Donald Trump before loyalty to country.

Oh and let’s not forget his biggest lesson of all, it’s not about controlling who’s allowed to vote, it’s about controlling who counts the vote. Just replace all the Secretaries of State and local elections board members with Trump supporters and you can get into office no matter who wants you there.

Yes, he’s learned quite a bit.

Trump really was a weak dictator for sure.
Don't worry, he’s working on it. Turns out it takes more than one term to completely destroy the American experiment. Who knew?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Don't worry, he’s working on it. Turns out it takes more than one term to completely destroy the American experiment. Who knew?

Why does it take 8 years to learn how to use the FBI to destroy your enemies? Biden has done it on day one. And Biden isn't exactly considered a stable genius.

Even from the 37 percenters.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
If the hypocrisy wasn’t so bold, so in your face, so shameless, and so ridiculous, I would be happy to engage in the conversation.
Hypocrisy my ass lol.

A. There were people there who said Trump never did that lmao and the people who said he did are voting for Hillary Clinton

B. Even among the people who said he did, they thought it was pompous rather than perverted

This is not even close to what Joe did to his own daughter. Y’all criticize Trump for jokin about Ivanka, Joe pretty much did it with his own daughter
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Why does it take 8 years to learn how to use the FBI to destroy your enemies? Biden has done it on day one. And Biden isn't exactly considered a stable genius.

Even from the 37 percenters.

I’m just laughing over the fact people are still defending the Steele Dossier and it’s credibility lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Imagine if the FBI protected the people instead of the plutocrats.
BigPimpDaddy
Debates: 5
BigPimpDaddy
Imagine if the FBI protected the people instead of the plutocrats.

for once i agree
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
Shorts on or off?

Makes a big difference.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Plutocracism is self fulfilling.

What else do you expect?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
What else do you expect?

I expect a constitution that protects the people from the government. Not the other way around.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
A. There were people there who said Trump never did that lmao and the people who said he did are voting for Hillary Clinton

B. Even among the people who said he did, they thought it was pompous rather than perverted
A. You can’t possibly have evidence or first hand knowledge of something never happening, so why you would listen to those who claim it never happened as meaningful when there were plenty of people there who say it did is beyond me. And the fact that one of the people saying it happened was Donald Trump himself, I mean you’re just not even being serious.

B. Donald Trump thought it was perverted. You know how we know? Because he said so himself. He literally bragged about it. But you’re free to go on and pretend whatever you like.

This is not even close to what Joe did to his own daughter.
Just other people’s daughters, including his 26 accusers and his bragging about sexual assault, all of which you ignore as you throw stones at the other guy.

I stopped caring about this issue years ago. One of the differences between democrats and republicans is that democrats actually care about the issues they speak out against. When Al Franken got caught he had to resign as have many others on the left, meanwhile republicans like Trump and Matt Gaetz not only keep on going but use the allegations against them to rally up the cult in their favor. The double standards and hypocrisy is sickening, and it goes to show just how little this has to do with sexual assault. This is clearly about red vs blue, full stop.