Total: 42
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
But Bill Clinton was OK?

Why did it take Cuomo mudering 30,000 Senior Citizens, mostly Democrats in NEW YORK before he was run off for "Sex Crimes"???

Before then it was OK to fuck younger women without consent?

Are Democrats the party of murder where murder looting and other atrocities are OK? Don't tell me this isn't about power.

Maybe it's a nuanced thing where a Democrat can rape and murder but not both at the same time, otherwise it is OK.

I'll have to ask a Democrat party sycophant.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
That’s the biggest problem. Anything Democrats do it’s ok. If this were Ivanka’s diary, Trump would be impeached again
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
In North Korea, the people were conditioned to accept death if it benefited State power.

New Yorkers were no different under Lord Cuomo.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
So all government.

Or just a particular government that you didn't vote for.

Are you democratic?

Or are you autocratic?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Or just a particular government that you didn't vote for.

Did you vote for Moderna? How about Raytheon...did you vote for them?  

Oooh Oooh let's try this one. Did you vote for Dominion? How about the NEA and the teacher's union, surely you voted for that lobby group as well.

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
To the so called "Democrats" who subjected this discussion to some partisan contest, may I ask a question? Did Donald Trump sexually assault your mother in a basement while you were tied up in a corner? I can't even remotely grasp how Donald Trump at all is relevant to the subject of this discussion. He's no longer the president of the United States. The subject of discussion, as I understand it, is the current president, Mr. Joe Biden, who has been revealed by his own daughter to have engaged in at the very least an inappropriate practice--at least by United States standards--i.e. taking showers together. Of course, this comes as no surprise to those who are familiar with Joe Biden's predilections; upon his election, I posted two videos: (1) a youtube video which would subsequently be taken down, and (2) a C-SPAN video which clearly demonstrates a then vice-president Joe Biden at the Senate Ceremonial Swearing pinching the nipple of then Montana Senator's eight year-old niece. He did this on LIVE TELEVISION! (https://www.c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearing-vice-president-biden [Start at 1:21:15.])

I can respect a position where one argues that a man's sexual predilections have no bearing on his office. And I would actually agree with that. But to subvert the discussion in to some tit for tat (no pun intended) over whose perversion is worse is perhaps one of the most pathetic displays I've seen on a debate site. If Biden's "M.O." does not concern you, you can simply state that. But to deflect by making reference to a person who no longer holds a public office in some attempt to create a buffer between the onlookers and your allegiance to that phony-ass ideology conveys no more or no less how superficial taking a partisan position is.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
well said
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Me.

I'm very much an abstainer when it comes to voting.

And British, don't forget.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
As Carlin said, the only people that have a universal right to complain are the ones that don't play and support the game.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
George Carlin.

We never heard much from him in the U.K.

But I've listened to him on youtube a few times.

Very incisive.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Update:

Tim Pool reveals the FBI is expanding this response to the threat to Brandon.

"Do you remember when 'an attack on the press' was the President sending a mean Tweet?"

"Pepperidge Farms remembers."

"They're not coming for me. They're coming for you. I'm just in the way."

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Athias
Amen