joe biden pedophile

Author: BigPimpDaddy

Total: 14

38 days later

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Ar first it seems in innocent enough. A faint memory of possibly showering at like 5 years old with Joe. Maybe an accurate memory, maybe not and even if accurate,  is not really damning. 

However, the FBI and DOJ getting involved is practically a confession.  Who has ever heard of the FBI getting involved in a diary theft? 

468 days later

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeh, but do you think he actually gets an erection.

Maybe a twitch.

Nah, just a memory pang that stimulates his piss gland.

Old Joe's no threat to kiddies, just a threat to the entire human race.

Though I'm sure that his carers keep a close eye on him.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Though I'm sure that his carers keep a close eye on him.

There's only so much they can do.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Just don't give him a big button that says do not press.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Biden is a pedophile, for sure.

And just look how he is looking at this young girl: https://i.imgflip.com/2fsvs4.jpg

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
I've been stating it for some time now. The first thread I created was in reference to Joe Biden's being a paedophile. And it's not just paedophilia; it's ritual child sacrifices (to appease their god, Molech); cannibalism (in veneration of Ba'al); bestiality (especially with goats in veneration of the baphomet.)  For these individuals to reach positions of prominence, they have to engage degeneracy behind closed doors. Think "Eyes Wide Shut" meets "Rosemary's Baby," for those of you who understand the references. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Word
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@Athias

I just checked the Youtube link you gave on your previous thread and it's removed from YT.  Surprise surprise.  I did see it on the C-Span news though.  Disgusting!

There is a montage out there that shows a lot of his hair sniffing and groping too, but don't know if it's on YT or not.  This guy is clearly a disgusting person but maybe that's why his base loves him.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Donald Trump, 2005: “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”
Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
Word
Haha!
Athias
Athias
-->
@DavidAZ
There is a montage out there that shows a lot of his hair sniffing and groping too, but don't know if it's on YT or not.
Greyparrot (in Post #3) posts reference to a Radiohead's parody song, which displays the montage of which you speak.

This guy is clearly a disgusting person but maybe that's why his base loves him.
No, they're just politically ideological hypocrites.
Athias
Athias
-->
@FLRW
Donald Trump, 2005: “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”
And who were the referents when the Donald made these remarks? Second, what the H-E-double-hockey-sticks does Donald Trump have to do with this? Or is it your intention to provide some shallow reciprocation when some so-called "left-wing" politician is being scrutinized?