Should Biden be impeached for ignoring courts over tyrannical mandate?

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 62
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Biden vowed to defy a court order staying his OSHA mandates on various Constitutional grounds.

Should he be impeached for violating the separation of powers?
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
Impeachments are more entertainment than pragmatic.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
If it’s ok for a president to extort a foreign nation into investigating his political opponent and to incite a mob to attack the US Capitol, then this is fine too. I mean it’s not like he committed the grave sin of lying about a blow job or anything.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Thanks for the long list of false equivalencies.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
*googles Tucker Carlson vaccine mandate Biden*

Aaaah makes sense now:

Biden vowed to defy a court order staying his OSHA mandates on various Constitutional grounds. 

Should he be impeached for violating the separation of powers?
At first this seemed scary; then I ran it through Google translate from “purposefully distorted right wing propaganda” into English:

A Biden spokesperson suggested that businesses should continue to move forward with implementing vaccine mandates regardless of the OSHA ruling - appearing to request voluntary cooperation, and making absolutely no suggestion that osha would not comply with the stay by enforcing the stayed osha rules - which aren’t even in force.

Should Biden be impeached for his spokesperson suggesting that business should still adopt vaccine mandates without suggestion of enforcement, without arguing that osha regulatory basis for the mandate is still enforceable or will be enforced despite the stay, and without giving the impression that it was anything more than an unenforceable request for companies do the right thing
Huh? Of course not; why would anyone think the president should be impeached for asking companies to do the right thing on their own if the court has stayed enforcement? That’s just insanity.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
googles state pravda...even radical left wing propaganda news says it is happening...

looks like Canadians are not as smart as they thought.

makes sense now...

It's not the first time Biden has ignored the law.

Even FDR didn't have the balls to defy the Judicial branch. Those 37 percenters be fierce indeed.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
googles state pravda...even radical left wing propaganda news says it is happening...

looks like Canadians are not as smart as they thought.

makes sense now...

It's not the first time Biden has ignored the law.

Even FDR didn't have the balls to defy the Judicial branch. Those 37 percenters be fierce indeed.

The article is in English - and matches almost exactly the above translation from purposefully distorted right wing propaganda.

I think the issue in interpretation is just that you are deliberately misrepresenting what happen based on talking points from a Tucker Carlson guest that grotesquely exaggerates both what happened and what it means, in order to portray something that is fairly harmless and expected into something that appears ominous and illegal.

Easy mistake.

You also forgot to throw in two dozen references to DC elites. I presume your on some sort of royalty system.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Only in liberal clown world can defying a court order be considered "the right thing to do"

CHAZ is calling, they want their village idiot back.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu

Only in liberal clown world can defying a court order be considered "the right thing to do"

CHAZ is calling, they want their village idiot back.
Let’s try Google translate again:

I am entrenched in right wing propoganda to the point I feel that suggesting to businesses that they adopt vaccine mandates anyway - without invocation of osha directives, and absolutely no implication or attempt to actually enforce any of the osha requirements (which  is what would violate the court order) - and appear to be simply requesting that companies follow the vaccine mandates voluntarily because it’s the right thing to do - is somehow violating a court ruling ; which it clearly and blatantly is not. However, I clearly cannot concede this point and must continue to pretend that the suggestion of a spokesperson that businesses follow de-fanged stayed guidelines constitutes the illegal enforcement of osha Directives that haven’t even come into force yet - contrary to a court order.

You got me! Damn you; I’m going to imply you are an idiot because I can’t argue the point.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Thanks for the long list of false equivalencies.
The false equivalence here is pretending that what Biden allegedly did is even worthy of being listed in the same sentence as any of the things Trump did for which you have no issue.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Ramshutu
*googles Tucker Carlson vaccine mandate Biden*

Apparently, regular FOX News renders viewers incapable of formulating a cogent thesis.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
If it’s ok for a president to extort a foreign nation into investigating his political opponent and to incite a mob to attack the US Capitol, then this is fine too. I mean it’s not like he committed the grave sin of lying about a blow job or anything.
Sounds like something Adam Schitt would say lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
The false equivalence here is pretending that what Biden allegedly did is even worthy of being listed in the same sentence as any of the things Trump did for which you have no issue.
Trump was impeached for the things you mentioned and acquitted, but how is Biden ignoring a coequal branch any better? Let’s see how many congressman think ignoring a clear judicial order is not impeachable. Clear and concise case imo
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Sounds like something Adam Schitt would say lol

Adam Shitt is more coherent than the 37 percenters.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
He just likes deflecting. I somehow doubt though that purposefully ignoring a judicial order will be popular with most of the people and congressmen
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Trump was impeached for the things you mentioned and acquitted, but how is Biden ignoring a coequal branch any better? Let’s see how many congressman think ignoring a clear judicial order is not impeachable. Clear and concise case imo
He is asking businesses to force people to inject a foreign substance into their bodies as a condition of employment. Forget the constitutionality of the suggestion which was raised blocking Biden's OSHA mandate.

Imagine if businesses actually listen to this Brandon potato to "do the right thing" and become like Southwest Airlines. That effect on the economy will help my Crypto portfolio tremendously as employees react like Southwest's did. As if Brandon needs to cement his legacy as "worse than Carter"

The 37 percenters are fucking mad lads for sure.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@oromagi
Apparently, regular FOX News renders viewers incapable of formulating a cogent thesis.
I think those incapable of formulating a cogent thesis are drawn to Fox News.

But hey; how about we completely ignore the devastating rebuttal that other people have made to our position - and simply go back and forth with people who share our opinions, repeat tropes about the DC elites, repeat the same misrepresentative propaganda, and pretend that our nonsense is still the truth.

As long as we only tag people that agree with us, we don’t have to acknowledge reality, right?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
As long as we only tag people that agree with us, we don’t have to acknowledge reality, right?
right

and sorry, fix'd:

Apparently, FOX News renders regular viewers incapable of formulating a cogent thesis.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
He just likes deflecting. I somehow doubt though that purposefully ignoring a judicial order will be popular with most of the people and congressmen

Never underestimate a potato to ignore checks and balances.

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up."

-President Barack Obama. Democrat.

I guess Obama watched enough Fox news to make sense.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Trump was impeached for the things you mentioned and acquitted
Serious question, why do Trump supporters keep repeating this line as if it demonstrates anything but either jaw dropping ignorance or pure intellectual dishonesty?

Let’s see how many congressman think ignoring a clear judicial order is not impeachable. Clear and concise case imo
Then why have you not responded to Ramshutu’s post thoroughly explaining why this claim is complete and utter nonsense?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The 37 percenters are fucking mad lads for sure.
Can you please explain what it is that has you so drawn to this 37 percenters line? I’m genuinely curious, I just don’t recall anyone using 34 percenters as a pejorative when Trump was in office.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I wouldn't know since I hated  Trump as a person too.

So hating Biden and his supporters comes fairly easy.

Why did youtube decide to censor the dislike button in the wake of Biden's race to out perform Carter? 

Looks like big brother doesn't approve of hating certain elites.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Ramshutu
At first this seemed scary; then I ran it through Google translate from “purposefully distorted right wing propaganda” into English:
Where can I find this translation capability, and is there an equivalent for distorted left wing propaganda? (the only translations I ever find for that annoyingly translate directly to distorted right wing rather than English).
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
If using the power of an elected office to potentially sway an election and inciting an insurrection isn't grounds for impeachment, Joe Biden has nothing to worry about. 

Of course, those who protected Trump aren't consistent...so there's that.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Double_R
If it’s ok...
You will note, for the record, and not your prog proclivities, nor the opinion of your sock puppet, that the trial to which you refer ended in acquittal; there was no extortion of a foreign nation, and the Jan 6 incident seems a far cry from any trial soon, yet you and your sock puppet have already filed convictions. The court of public opinion is not recognized in my republic. Sorry about yours.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@949havoc
the trial to which you refer ended in acquittal
I hope you are not seriously suggesting that republicans unwillingness to remove the dear leader from office suggests anything meaningful other than just how absent they are of any moral backbone and how their craven political ambitions are the only thing that really matters to them.

there was no extortion of a foreign nation
There was. We have the call notes. All you need is to understand basic English.

The court of public opinion is not recognized in my republic.
The court of public opinion is just shorthand for the use of common sense. I am always amused when people who cannot make a reasonable argument to defend their position instead pretend that we’re all supposed to sit back and shut our brains down from forming any conclusions because the legal system hasn’t yet told us what to think.

This isn’t a legal trial, it’s a debate site. The whole point is to state and defend your position. If you think Trump isn’t culpable for what happened then argue that. If you think he is admit it. But stop with this disingenuous BS. If Biden were accused of inciting a mob to attack the US Capitol because he lost an election we all know you wouldn’t be waiting for a jury to render it’s verdict before telling all of us how guilty he is.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Double_R
 I mean it’s not like he committed the grave sin of lying about a blow job or anything
That's sure as hell a weird way of saying "sexually assaulting a White House intern"
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Double_R
moral backbone
Really? Moral backbone? How about the fact that Nancy Pelosi violated her own House Rules she ratified in Jan 2017 in the impeachment phase. Forget moral fortitude, the Democrat5s violated their rules. Read them. I know you won't. I did. They were violated on several points.

We have the call notes. 
Which notes? The notes Adam Schiff read into the Congressional Record, which was a parody, by his own admission, or the actual transcript, which indicates that between the time Trump asked for a "favor" and mention of investigation of Punter Biden, seven other named subjects were discussed. Which was the favor? The last? Only in the minds of zealots. Read the transcript. I know you won't.

The court of public opinion is just shorthand for the use of common sense
Really? Does that apply to the "common sense" that Rittenhouse is a racist, as suggested by Biden's campaign ad last summer, when both Rittenhouse and the three men he shot in apparent self-defense [because the video shows all three men coming after him, not the other way around] are all white. What racism? that's common sense? Maybe to you and your sock puppet.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@SkepticalOne
If using the power of an elected office...
But JoeBiden is not being looked at for those concerns, and the party who is looked at for impeachment on those matters cannot be impeached since that party has already left office; the one punishment impeachment and conviction on that impeachment can impose. Your 'if' is meaningless. Try reading the Constitution once in a while and comprehending its text.
949havoc
949havoc
I have previously compared the vax mandate with the Roe v. Wade decision of 1973, and have been summarily raked over for the comparison, because progs cannot see the comparison. Hint: Both issues deal with personal bodily privacy, and the infringement of that privacy by an alleged legal standard on the one hand [prohibition of abortion] and the insistence on a legal standard where none presently exists, on the other hand [enforcement if the vax mandate].

In both cases, that standard is health-related.

In the case of Roe, the standard of personal bodily privacy is jaded only because it ignores the separate humanity of the fetus and that it also enjoys the right of personal bodily privacy [see the 2004 Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which has a conflict with I USC §8].

In the case of the vax mandate, the same standard of personal bodily privacy appears to have no legal conflict. However, 5th Circuit Court has stayed the mandate, ruling that OSHA, overseen by DoL, cannot extend health and safety regulations to the extent of enforcing a vax mandate on all people, even extending to people who are not in the workplace and part of the workforce population, but not only for that lack of jurisdiction.

Progs want personal privacy for abortion, but reject it for the vax mandate. You're conflicted and don't get it.