Disgraced Democrat Governor defends rioters.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 59
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Today’s verdict is a stain on the soul of America, & sends a dangerous message about who & what values our justice system was designed to protect.

-Cuomo

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
So the law protects criminal rioters and the values of race baited riots. Thanks Democrats. Lets go Brandon.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Biden when asked about the not-guilty verdict of a man who he called a violent white supremacist said only this:

"I stand by their conclusions. The jury system works and we have to abide by it."
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
joe biden being awesome again, first Afghanistan and now this #YesMyPresident
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
I hope the rioters are arrested and sorted out, they are hurting the left much more than the right wing with their bullshit behaviour. It is them who is fueling an image of BLM and the left wing that is not what it really is at all.

Nothing about left-wing politics supports violent protest in a democratic regime that genuinely lets the populace speak and vote, there is no left-wing justification for this.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What Biden said wasn’t quite as good as what GP showed. Biden also said:

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken," Biden said.

The non-guilty verdict of a kid that was clearly innocent made him feel “angry and concerned”. 

So it’s nice that he says the jury has spoken and all, but at the same time he’s basically saying that the jury was wrong. Otherwise, if he believed the jury was right, he would be admitting to being angry and concerned that they didn’t convict an innocent person
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@bmdrocks21
When the President initially spoke, he said what GP quoted. Then his handlers must have counseled him because he later added the “angry and concerned” bit in writing. He also avoided the question of whether he *still* thinks Rittenhouse is a white supremacist.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bmdrocks21
yes im aware, it was a joke
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Yeah, his handlers wanted Biden to make it clear that Biden isn't walking back his claim about white supremacy.

The great unifier.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@cristo71
Oh I see. Didn’t realized he “clarified” later
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@bmdrocks21
he’s basically saying that the jury was wrong
It’s a nice strawman you got there.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@cristo71
Then his handlers must have counseled him because he later added the “angry and concerned” bit in writing.
It always amuses me watching conspiracy theorists scramble to find the evidence for their conspiracies in everything.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Double_R
It’s a nice strawman you got there.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t see how.

If you’re ‘angry and concerned’ by an innocent jury verdict, that (in my opinion) means one of two things:

Either you’re upset because the jury was incorrect and let a guilty man walk free.

Or you’re upset that they didn’t convict him even though he is innocent. I don’t think Joe is evil enough to want an innocent person in jail, therefore it would appear he thinks the jury got the verdict wrong

If there is another possibility I didn’t consider, be sure to let me know 🙃
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
-->
@bmdrocks21
If there is another possibility I didn’t consider, be sure to let me know 
That the law is written in such a way so as to allow what happened to have no criminal liability attached.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@ludofl3x
I guess that is another possibility. I suppose he can have a problem with well-established case law regarding self-defense. Good point 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
I guess that is another possibility. I suppose he can have a problem with well-established case law regarding self-defense. Good point 

Maybe Brandon is pining for the laws of the Marxist Manifesto instead of the American Constitution.
A Marxist utopia where the State, not the individual decides which citizens get protection.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Maybe Brandon is pining for the laws of the Marxist Manifesto instead of the American Constitution.
A Marxist utopia where the State, not the individual decides which citizens get protection.
We live under what is known as anarcho-tyranny. "the state tyrannically or oppressively regulates citizens' lives yet is unable or unwilling to enforce fundamental protective law"

They want to concoct any law to criminalize otherwise very well-behaved citizens while punishing cops  for enforcing the law against rioters and other criminals (and punishing citizens in many cases for protecting their own property),
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Hope the Kenosha Kid gets as rich as the Covington Kid off the backs of radical left-wing media racists.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Hope the Kenosha Kid gets as rich as the Covington Kid off the backs of radical left-wing media racists.

Hope he bankrupts all of the corrupt, slandering media.

Let's go Kyle!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21

Former New York times Editor. This is literally the sentiment of every foaming Democrat.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@bmdrocks21
It’s not self defense in any reasonable sense when you willingly put yourself in harms way.

I notice that Rittenhouse defenders tend to simultaneously argue two things:

A) that he was justified in going down there because the rioters were violent rapist antifa thugs bent on hurting people and destroying the neighborhood and the police are no where to be found, and

B) that there was nothing wrong with his decision to go down there strapped with an AR15 because he was just going down there to render aid and help put out fires and the AR15 was just on the off chance that he would need to defend himself, just like a seat belt.

Would you say you agree with both A and B, and if so, how do you square them?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
A) that he was justified in going down there because the rioters were violent rapist antifa thugs bent on hurting people and destroying the neighborhood and the police are no where to be found, and

A) that he was justified in going down there because the rioters were violent rapist antifa thugs bent on hurting Kyle's Family and destroying HIS neighborhood where he worked and stayed with his family and the police are no where to be found...fixed for you.

B) that there was nothing wrong with his decision to go down there strapped with an AR15 because he was just going down there to render aid and help put out fires and the AR15 was just on the off chance that he would need to defend himself, just like a seat belt.
It's called the 2nd Amendment. You should read it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
CNN lost a ton of money slandering a person exercising the 1st amendment to wear a hat.

MSNBC will be next to lose slandering a person exercising the 2nd Amendment to carry a gun.

Left wing whackos really hate the Constitution.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
All of left wing media is happily reporting a black supremacist registered sex offender mowing down 40 white people in a parade. All as planned.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Left wing whackos really hate the Constitution
They love Constitutional things that aren’t in the Constitution. Things like the right to murder unborn babies- they are heavily in support of that
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
BLM isn't sending their best to Wisconsin.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
All of left wing media is happily reporting a black supremacist registered sex offender mowing down 40 white people in a parade. All as planned.
I don’t think I’ll speak on the incident. All of my thoughts are very much in violation of the site’s rules…..

All I’ll say is, we don’t need to live this way
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
All I’ll say is, we don’t need to live this way.
Just say "Let's go Brandon"

It encapsulates it all.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
BLM isn't sending their best to Wisconsin.
I don’t know, he’d very likely be one of their best
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Just say "Let's go Brandon"

It encapsulates it all.

Brandon didn’t run over those people, though.

Someone deserving of medieval-style capital punishment did