Every argument for God debunked in 14 minutes.

Author: Bones

Total: 39
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Bones
Can't say I ever disliked ethang5, or considered him a chump, though I've not interacted with him much.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@Lemming
He called me a pedophile when we disagreed. 
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Bones
Hm, started reading back from post #234Biblical contradiction (debateart.com)

Got bored, decided, I don't care about particulars and start of conflict, Clear enough by this point Bones 'would have a problem with ethang5,
And ethang5 a problem with Bones, for whatever reason.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Bones
There are "objectively" correct and incorrect interpretations of the universe. Some claims are compatible with the nature of our cosmos, and some are not. What the atheist merely attempts is to demonstrate that the theists pov is nonsensical.

There is no contradiction about the existence of God and our cosmos. Claims about God are irrelevant. There is no interpretation that God exists that is incorrect. What you might mean, is that there may be incorrect opinions about God. The atheist needs only to worry about their own pov about why anything exists.

It's not as simple as that - you can say "no" all you want, but at the end of the day, reasonable people will assess your alternative interpretation and conclude which worldview is more accurate.

And which worldview is more accurate? can you elaborate on why atheism is more accurate without relying on arguments for God? please demonstrate....

It debunks common arguments for God. Sure, it may not prove that God doesn't exist (just like how I cannot prove that there isn't a teapot in orbit), but it does show that some common arguments for God's existence is faulty.

In your opinion it does, that is called an interpretation. Perhaps you missed my point here. Your boy didn't debunk anything, he offered alternative explanations. I will say again....."You can offer what you feel is a superior interpretation and despite that, the interpretation you challenged could still be true that's the funny part. So hopefully you don't walk away feeling like these videos prove anything, that would be quite embarrassing on your part."

f you have time, watch 1, not 2. 2 addresses some pretty more theistic rebuttals.

Sure, what will it show me? that there are alternative arguments to that which I never argued??

Atheism does not equate to materialism. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in God. Buddhism is an atheistic doctrine, for example, but it is far from being materialist.

Buddhism has a sect of what they call "atheist" ideology but then you have to account for spiritual beings, Buddhist cosmology and why there are extra dimensions of reality without the involvement of God. In other words, it's extra stupid, when you apply Buddhism to atheism.
I have to sigh at this really, because atheists have a hard time admitting to materialism when their friggin beliefs equate to materialism lol. Do you find that a bit ironic Bones?
Materialism-
"a theory that physical matter is the only or fundamental reality and that all being and processes and phenomena can be explained as manifestations or results of matter"

Perhaps you can supply your alternative theory, because there is no alternative theory if you're an atheist.

He's sharp and respectful - one of the better Youtube atheists.

Perhaps, he has a nice accent lol. Not sure how far his intellect reaches, hopefully you weren't swayed by his dialect. I don't see any real reason to believe what he says. Atheism is an inferior worldview.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
Thanks man, glad to see the OC back in action. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Bones
Oh dear oh dear oh dear. That didn't last long, did it!.

But I feel the resurrection of the pretend non theist Timid8967  is on the cards sometime in the new year, wearing a new face.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
Godel's argument does not depend on it and is different as it actually uses the S5 system of logic. You would basically have to disprove math to prove him wrong. Goodell it should be noted was an atheist who could not disprove his own argument and hid it u til it was discovered after his death and the math checked repeatedly 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Bones
Oh no!

What have I missed.

Was Mr E not full of Christmas cheer?

233 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Bones

With a follow up video addressing the theists responses. 
Great video. But we still have the majority of privileged believers still with us. Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc. etc.