why do feminists defend islam and not christianity

Author: Lunar108

Total: 101
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
@Lunar108
- Dude, you lost & this is your last attempt to save some face. Get over it.

people like yassine who are extremely hateful and obsessed  of the west and america are the reason for 9/11 and similar acts , he gets out of his way to change the subject from talking about islam to talking about the west , 
- In case you haven't noticed, the one with the disturbing obsession is you. If you really cared about life, then you should be talking instead about the US committing 10000 of 9/11s. But you aren't, you're just a psycho full of hate. I'm sure if you it were up to you, you'd raise that number by an order of magnitude.

I mean the USA thrown a nuke at the japanese yet they aren't this hateful
- Then why are so hateful against Muslims? They didn't even do that, or a fraction of the West does. What a psycho.

, he probably suffers from inferiority complex and extremely jealous that
- Then you should shush even if Muslims do 10000 9/11s against you, like the US does to the rest of the World. 

the westren countries are developed while most muslim countries are third world countries 
- You still living in the 80s... LOL! Muslim countries yield a larger industrial & agricultural output than all Western countries combined. China's industrial output is even larger. The income of the Middle East last year was 60% that of the EU, but with a 5 times faster growth.

don't feel bad many muslim dynasties suffered from worse problems sadly all the evidence and books mentioning that are in arabic
- Is that your defense...? "it's hidden" lol!

also the arabic islamic history isn't as well documented in english as that of Europe  
this allows many muslims to bullshit  and tell people whatever they want about their religion including making whatever story they like 
- Thanks for your confessions. 

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@zedvictor4

On the spot.

And scholarly tone diminishes,

Into the background hiss,

Of recrimination,

And cheap jibes.

From which,

Ironically,

A message,

Is received.

Roger that Yas

Over and out.
- There was a time on this website & its predecessor (DDO) where people argued with their ideas, not emotions.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
Zedku. Yassine Number 3.

Good morning,

Where ever you might be.

Well,

DDO became a shambles.

And Ideological and emotionless...That's pretty much me.

Emotion is largely.

Acquired behaviour relative to,

Memory.

Being aware of this,

Makes me aware of that.

And I enjoy constructing poems, which the Doc referred to as Zedku's.

It's becoming a thing.

And so...Hypothetically who get's the hug?

Bro,

Or the whore that she has become.

Can you be emotionless?

And deconstruct the hypothesis,

Rationally.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@zedvictor4
- Do you often write poems about your fetishes too?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
Now.

The lack of punctuation,

Strongly suggests that,

You write poetry,

About your fetishes.

And.

I looked up fetish,

And I must be honest and say,

That definitively speaking,

I do have fetishes that get a mention,

Often metaphorically.

Lunar108
Debates: 0
Lunar108

people like yassine who are extremely hateful and obsessed  of the west and america are the reason for 9/11 and similar acts , he gets out of his way to change the subject from talking about islam to talking about the west , 
- In case you haven't noticed, the one with the disturbing obsession is you. If you really cared about life, then you should be talking instead about the US committing 10000 of 9/11s. But you aren't, you're just a psycho full of hate. I'm sure if you it were up to you, you'd raise that number by an order of magnitude.
for the millionth time america is not a religion nor a religious group it's country feel free to discuss it on the political fourm

I mean the USA thrown a nuke at the japanese yet they aren't this hateful
- Then why are so hateful against Muslims? They didn't even do that, or a fraction of the West does. What a psycho.

we are discussing religion in case you didn't notice and not politics 

, he probably suffers from inferiority complex and extremely jealous that
- Then you should shush even if Muslims do 10000 9/11s against you, like the US does to the rest of the World. 
the us is a country and not a religion , islam took over 17 million black slaves from africa and distributed them into muslim countries 
islam killed and accused arabic thinkers , inventors and discoverers of  blasphrmy , heresy and many of them got executed 
islam took slavs and turks as slaves 
islam is known for bombings and harem where each man can marry four wives or 10 wives also the 72 virgins in heaven 
islam is known for anti Semitism and the jews choose palastine as retaliation for mufti of palastine supported adolf hitler in his holocaust 
grand mufti ahmad of palastine declared 
"Al-Husseini began the conversation by declaring that the Germans and the Arabs had the same enemies: “the English, the Jews, and the Communists.”"
muhammad kicked the jews out of maddina , killed all the men in another jewish trib and took all the children and women as slaves 

Yassine
Yassine
for the millionth time america is not a religion nor a religious group it's country feel free to discuss it on the political fourm
- I remember Bush attacking Iraq because God told him to vanquish the devil, that the daily briefings of the invasion were Biblical sermons. For the billionth time, if your concern was Life, then the US's committing 10000 9/11s would be much more concerning to you than the one 9/11 committed by a group in some mountain.

we are discussing religion in case you didn't notice and not politics 
- You may wanna brush up on the definition of Politics.

the us is a country and not a religion , islam took over 17 million black slaves from africa and distributed them into muslim countries
- & the West took 17 billion Black slaves to America. Islam can't even take... 

islam killed and accused arabic thinkers , inventors and discoverers of  blasphrmy , heresy and many of them got executed 
islam took slavs and turks as slaves 
islam is known for bombings and harem where each man can marry four wives or 10 wives also the 72 virgins in heaven 
islam is known for anti Semitism and the jews choose palastine as retaliation for mufti of palastine supported adolf hitler in his holocaust 
- Who's this Islam? Do you know him? 

grand mufti ahmad of palastine declared 
"Al-Husseini began the conversation by declaring that the Germans and the Arabs had the same enemies: “the English, the Jews, and the Communists.”"
muhammad kicked the jews out of maddina , killed all the men in another jewish trib and took all the children and women as slaves 
- They killed 800,000 Palestinians... 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
Ok.

So,

Bro,

Or wife.

Hypothetically,

What would Allah tell you to do?

And you did that,

And we did this

And people have been killing each other in the name of some difference or another, for millions of years.

Remember when,

Ug killed Og,

Because Og was from a different cave and f**ked Ug's cavewoman, and worshipped the Moon and not the Sun.

Same old shit Eugene.

We haven't left the cave yet.

(Albeit a cave with voice activated smart windows).

Will we ever?

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@zedvictor4
Ok.

So,

Bro,

Or wife.

Hypothetically,

What would Allah tell you to do?

And you did that,

And we did this

And people have been killing each other in the name of some difference or another, for millions of years.

Remember when,

Ug killed Og,

Because Og was from a different cave and f**ked Ug's cavewoman, and worshipped the Moon and not the Sun.

Same old shit Eugene.

We haven't left the cave yet.

(Albeit a cave with voice activated smart windows).

Will we ever?
- Are you actually rapping here?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
Maybe.

Inadvertently.

And as expected,

You avoided the hypothetical question again.

Just be honest,

Your conditioning has become your justification.

Same for me.

Reprogramming is not that simple.

18 days later

Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@Yassine
Strike them lightly [with a pen or such, & the Prophet (pbuh) said "and the best among you will not hit"], once they relent (at any point):
It clearly says strike them hardly, not lightly.

"Women have rights similar to those of men equitably" (2:228).
Weird because there more Quran verses that are anti-woman.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dynasty
It clearly says strike them hardly, not lightly.
- Let's see... the beloved Prophet (pbuh) said "do not leave any mark", "do not strike the face", "the best among you will not strike", & his companions when asked about the manner of striking said "with a tooth brush". – Who should we believe... this or your imaginations! 

Weird because there more Quran verses that are anti-woman.
- No. This is not the Bible, which advocates:

• Little girls are to be killed or raped: "And now, slay every male among the infants, indeed, slay every woman knowing a man by the lying of a male, and all the infants among the women who have not known the lying of a male you have kept alive for yourselves." (Numbers 13:17-18)
  • Girls who fornicate are to be burnt alive: "And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profanes her father: she shall be burnt with fire.". (Leviticus 21:9)
  • Women are the glory of men & the man is the head of the woman: "A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. [...] the head of the woman is man." (1 Corinthians 11:6-7)
  • Women are impure & those who touch them defile themselves: "Those are those (men) who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes." (Revelation 14:4)

Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Yassine
Gee, I can tell you're not that bright of a light bulb.

Numbers 13:17-18
Numbers 13 or 31? Also, go watch this video, yet I'm not going to waste my time with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXbAhy3rKU4

Leviticus 21:9
Old testament law, darling.

1 Corinthians 11:6-7
Been there, done that.

Revelation 14:4
Poisoning the well, as it never implies that women are impure & those who touch them defile themselves. Try harder next time. Because you're just embarrassing yourself, their darling.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dynasty
Gee, I can tell you're not that bright of a light bulb.
- This is stupid defense, it doesn't help your case one bit.

Numbers 13 or 31? Also, go watch this video, yet I'm not going to waste my time with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXbAhy3rKU4
- Use your words, or conceded. 

Old testament law, darling.
- Bible law, darling. This addresses nuthin, darling. Conceded.

Been there, done that.
- So you agree man to woman is as God is to man?

Poisoning the well, as it never implies that women are impure & those who touch them defile themselves.
- This isn't even a defense. I'll take that as a concession.

Try harder next time. Because you're just embarrassing yourself, their darling.
- I guess that's a mirror you're talking to. I agree! Try harder, darling. Or, just try.
Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Yassine
This is stupid defense, it doesn't help your case one bit.
Shit, I think you don't know what metaphors are.

This isn't even a defense. I'll take that as a concession.
That is me explaining to you that passage doesn't say you think it says. Gee, can you not do some thinking for a second?

I guess that's a mirror you're talking to. I agree! Try harder, darling. Or, just try.
I'm your mirror, darling.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dynasty
Shit, I think you don't know what metaphors are.
- Does not help your case any more still.

That is me explaining to you that passage doesn't say you think it says.
- Still waiting for that explanation.

Gee, can you not do some thinking for a second?
- If you can't think, just admit & concede. You already conceded the other 3 passages.

I'm your mirror, darling.
- Good. Hence you agree with me. Thanks for conceding. 
Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Yassine
You already conceded the other 3 passages.
No, I haven't conceded the other 3 passages. I get you just want to win, but it's not working.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dynasty
No, I haven't conceded the other 3 passages.
- No defense = concession.

I get you just want to win, but it's not working.
- Futile last attempt at saving face.

Dynasty
Dynasty
No defense = concession.
Yep, I can tell you're stupid. Try not cherry-picking Bible verses when you get called out on your bullsh*t, darling.

Also, try these verses for a change:

"Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. in the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control." 1 Corinthians 7:1-5

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church - for we are members of his body. 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' This is a profound mystery - but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband." Ephesians 5:25-33

"Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them." Colossians 3:19

"Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayer." 1 Peter 3:7

Also, try reading the full chapter of Rev 14 next time.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dynasty

Yep, I can tell you're stupid.
- These imbecilic tactics are still not helping your case, moron!

Try not cherry-picking Bible verses when you get called out on your bullsh*t, darling.
- You're projecting your evasion, sweet heart.

Also, try these verses for a change:
"Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. in the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control." 1 Corinthians 7:1-5
- This does not address the other verses I mentioned at all. Every time you show a Christian "slaughter their babies" they bring up "turn the other cheek", as if that helps in any way...

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church - for we are members of his body. 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' This is a profound mystery - but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband." Ephesians 5:25-33
- Following: "Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything."

"Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them." Colossians 3:19
- Following: "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord."

"Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayer." 1 Peter 3:7
- Following: "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves. They submitted themselves to their own husbands, like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her lord. You are her daughters if you do what is right and do not give way to fear."

Also, try reading the full chapter of Rev 14 next time.
- Again, this does not address the aforementioned verses. Muslims believe some of the Bible to be true & some of it to be altered. In effect, Church father always deemed women impure & the source of impurity & original sin. Why are you running from it?
Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Yassine
You're projecting your evasion, sweet heart.
The only one who is projecting here is you.

Following: "Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything."
But you haven't refuted what I said.

Following: "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord."

In effect, Church father always deemed women impure & the source of impurity & original sin. Why are you running from it?

Sadly, since you're a waste of time. I'm not going to waste my time with you.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dynasty
- LMAO! You have said nothing to even refute. All you do is evade.

Sadly, since you're a waste of time. I'm not going to waste my time with you.
- I'll take that as a concession. Get lost. 

Benjamin
Debates: 91
Benjamin
-->
@Lunar108
The christian world overcame the curse of religion by thinking freely and critically as well as embrace secularism and allow the development of science. Our world is no longer culturally Christian. The Islamic world is a horrible place because they have yet to embrace secullarism. Christianity and Islam can both loose followers but the important thing is that the religious people ceise to act based on that religion.
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
-->
@Lunar108
Women in general are followers. In the book 1984, we see women portrayed as those helping to enforce rules made by big brother. The forces in control right now, are ones bent on destroying Western society Since they have all the power, women will naturally just support what these influences tell them to. They don't have a brain on their own, they are told what to think. This is why it is important for those who care about western civilization, to take the reigns, so that way we can tell women what to think and have them start supporting good policies
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
Incel hey chudman

No wonder, If that's your way,

Of breaking the ice.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@zedvictor4
Women fuck misogynists all the time. My problem is that I am incredibly ugly. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
Your problem is perhaps your addiction to media driven culture.

The thing is.

People have evolved to fuck.

So don't believe everything that little device of yours tells you.

Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@zedvictor4
I actually am believing real world results. I ask women out, and they are physically repulsed by me. This isn't the internet telling me, I am repulsive, but actual women.
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@Benjamin

The christian world overcame the curse of religion by thinking freely and critically as well as embrace secularism and allow the development of science. Our world is no longer culturally Christian. The Islamic world is a horrible place because they have yet to embrace secullarism. Christianity and Islam can both loose followers but the important thing is that the religious people ceise to act based on that religion.
couldn't agree more
eventuality001
eventuality001
-->
@Yassine
Num 22:6 -     The Midianites joined forces with the Moabites in order to smite Israel and drive Israel out of the land.

Israel was at     W A R    with the nations surrounding them -     FOR  40  LONG  AND  BLOODY  YEARS

Israel had already been fighting wars and battles with nearly every major superpower around them.   AND ISRAEL WAS ATTACKED FIRST - Israel was fighting a defensive war against the Midianites.

In - Numbers 31: it explains that - the Midianites had allied themselves and joined with the Moabites AGAINST ISRAEL - to destroy and eliminate the Hebrew people.

Num 22:6 - The Midianites joined forces with the Moabites in order to smite Israel and drive Israel out of the land.

One can pretend, fantasize or imagine that after the Jews achieved victory - that the captured Midianite virgins were passed around and sold and used as sex slaves -

but this is simply fantasy and imagination.

The Bible does not condone     RAPING WOMEN    AND KILLING THE FAMILY OF THE WOMAN.

Every single event in the Bible where VIRGINS were spared and saved - was the consequences of generational war

Israel was defending itself and killing all of the males of the enemy who had been at war with you for many, many years was necessary to win this war.

In  todays  modern  times,       in order to win wars,  the victor   MUST   bomb  entire cities   -  men,  women and children must be all killed  -  in  WWll  millions  upon  millions  of  women and children were killed in massive bombings throughout  Japan  and  Germany.

The  Jews were  greatly outnumbered  -   fighting a generational war  for   40   long  and bloody  years  against multiple civilizations  -    the  Jews did not have bombs and chemicals -   the Jews  simply  killed  the entire  city and spared anything that would not harm them in the future.

this would be all  disease -  free,   woman and sometimes the livestock.

The  reason feminists'   defend  Islam  is  because       they  need  Islam  to  represent  the  Bible.     they do not even take time to look at the original manuscripts and accept that the   Trinitarians  have  greatly  perverted the  entire bible.