why do religion fears criticism , kills blasphemers and apostates

Author: Lunar108

Total: 32
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
In order to avoid discussing where I myself have or have not visited, I will say that I can guarantee you with absolute certainty that in a bookstore in any Islamic nation not one single book in any store is anti-Islam unless it is neutrally against religion and even then it will not make the shelves most likely.
- Don't be too sure... Christians always need their Islam-hating fix, & they will get it. More than 5% of Middle East population is Christian... do the math. 

231 days later

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Lunar108

why do religion fears criticism , kills blasphemers and apostates

why do religions -in general- fears criticism ?
I mean if you know that you're religion is the only one true religion out there would you really fear criticism ?
would you need to be two faced and hide some stuff when you talk about your religion ?
would you need to dirty your hands and kill blasphemers and apostates ?
is it not enough that your god would punish them in the afterlife as your religion claims ?
how pathetic is your god and it's trust in its very own religion to need a death penalty to dissuade  people from leaving that religion or insulting it ?
Not all religions are violent or kill blasphemers and apostates.
Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism or Sikhism are the least violent religions.

But your attack on Judaism, Islam and Christianity are justified. Their God is very insecure.
Exodus 34:14 Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

how pathetic is any god that trusts little in its own religion to need a death penalty to dissuade  people from leaving that religion or insulting it ?