vatican and pedophilia today

Author: Lunar108

Total: 21
Lunar108
Debates: 0
Lunar108
one of the things that I hate is how much those priest can talk about how bad homosexuality is
but ironically  multiple members of the vatican are accused of cases for child molestations and most of them are towards young boys :
claiming that homosexuality is bad while molesting young boys .....................................

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Lunar108
Has it ever crossed your mind that perverts slip into the system because they are aware young children are vulnerable? do you imagine that these sickos are truly God fearing people?
The same type of people you see infiltrating organizations like the Boy Scouts, or wherever you have young children falling at the mercy of perverted adults....it is no reflection on Theists (or homosexuals for that matter) it is a reflection of the nature of the carnal mind. The Catholic Church in general is just weird, not surprising they have a system designed to harbor weirdos.
What do you want anyone to say? it's disturbing, after all the scandals they should be putting extra attention on making sure shyt like this no longer happens. I don't really see any point to a discussion here, what is the point you are trying to make? do you think anyone is going to come into this topic and disagree that it is an outrage?
The only point you seem to make is the hypocrisy of opposing homosexuality while abusing young boys, yet the offenders are there because they like boys. So, they aren't really opposing homosexuality, are they? yet, some homosexual people might be terribly offended by you conflating pedophilia with being gay. As they should be!

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@EtrnlVw
I agree with what you say on predators intentionally positioning themselves in society,
Though I imagine some people find themselves in positions of power, before the 'idea has come to mind.
Power can be corrosive to the character of individuals who hold it,
And situations in which power and interaction exists, they can also be 'born.

I couldn't say myself, how many predators are God fearing or not,
Being a sinner does not prevent one from believing in God.
Though 'maybe argument on people who lack fear or belief having less scruples, it's only unsubstantiated conjecture on my part.

I 'do think Lunar108s post a bit 'daft myself,
One could point to 'many organizations, police, military, countries,
And say "Ooh look some hypocrites who committed crimes, 
Must be 'all that group of people is evil hypocrites."
And I'd think what a stupid statement.

Though it's 'worth criticizing those responsible, and structures of organizations at times, in an attempt to remove corruption or chance of gross hazard.
FLRW
FLRW

How come God didn't send  venomous snakes to  kill them like he used to do to other people that did wrong?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Lemming
I don't disagree with anything you laid out, only I wonder about posters who only deliberately correlate corruption scandals within organized religious circles with religious members of a forum where we have no specific affiliations with such activities. As if we have to answer for such crimes rather than entertaining genuine forms of spiritual inquiries and concepts that are relevant. Ironically, there most likely won't be any Catholics chiming in to save the day. 
To me, it's just another anti-theist goofball trying to stir the pot and point fingers because they have a very low opinion of Theism, and it seems more convenient to point out things that could make us all look bad. But I've been in this game for a while, I wonder why I comment at all anymore. Perhaps I'm a dreamer, thinking there are good, honest and genuine folks looking for answers in a world where all things seem lost. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
How come God didn't send  venomous snakes to  kill them

You're not a guy to handle even the most basic elementary levels of religious concepts. How will you handle the much deeper layers? it would be like giving a loaded gun to a child. You can't handle the truth. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Why is this sicko obsessed with pedophilia. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
A disproportionate amount of molestation victims turn gay. It is practically how gays reproduce.  Most molesters were victims of molesters. IF you want to end pedophilia, you have to fight the push to turn everyone homosexual. 
badger
badger
-->
@Wylted
It is practically how gays reproduce. 
You are so much fun, dude. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
"Gay".

Is essentially a modus operandi with the same outcome as any other sexual modus operandi, including paedophilia......Gratification and temporary satisfaction.

Morality is just an associated concept.

And acquired data, will become stored data. 

So if we inform kids of variable methodology, then they will develop accordingly.

We get hung up on sexuality, because we are instinctively hung up on the need to fulfil reproductive urges.

Nonetheless...World population is currently  7.9 billion and still growing.

So don't get hung up on a bit of Man on Man action.

Men have been doing it for years, but not quite so freely and openly as is now common in certain regions of the World.

Sex is all in the mind.

And bodily function has possibilities.

34 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001
Most Bi-Sexual and Homosexual Pedophiles do not force their will onto little boys. They simply, calmly and secretly begin to have fantasies that the little male child is of a female spirit or nature with male body parts - just like the nature in themselves..

They simply wish to open the door of the male and create, develop and install into the male child - a feminine spirit or a ladylike, soft, dainty, female, tender, womanly, effeminate character of the Bi-Sexual and Homosexual spirit

Wherein they satisfy their sexual lusts upon another male.

The adult man wants to take part in the sexual development of the child.

To Bi-Sexual and Homosexual men -   this is the greatest lust, to open the sexual entryway and new trails and paths of a little boy. The child's male body is undeveloped and the Bi-Sexual and Homosexual male is attracted and wants to sexually bring on , stimulate induce the little male child and experience the sexual reaction with the child.

A straight man does not feel attracted to a little boy.  

it is not a heterosexual attraction.

Liberal Democrat voters have been harmful to little children regarding their sexuality.
With Liberal Democrats, they spend millions of dollars building great campaign propagandizing the idea that little children can know if they are Transgender or Gay / Homosexual / Female gender or male at a very, very early age

They set up programs and laws and mandates in order to cause a breakdown in their Conservative Republican political opponents and in the family structure and family unit, to attack the system     by enacting and exaggerating the idea that children are being neglected and disrespected sexually because children have knowledge of their sexual preference and pre-knowledge about their gender and sexuality but the political opponents { Conservatives / Republicans } somehow have not accommodated the children's sexual needs.

The Liberal Democrat acts if a little child knows something about their sexual identity and the Liberal Democrats also acts as if    THEY    know something about the child's sexual identity.

But when a religious man molests a little boy,

suddenly all of the Liberal Democrat fantasy and  sexual  role-playing and - projection that they  sexually  stimulate  and   project   and  simulate   within  and  onto the little children suddenly goes out the door

and the Liberal Democrat finger ONLY points at the    religion itself,    instead of the homosexual lust that the adult male is forcing onto the male child.

Suddenly the child has no sexuality and awareness of His gender because He is suddenly too young and the religious person who molested the child also has no understanding about the sexual identity of the little boy  either.

HERE THE FINGERS are always pointed to the religion =

They pretend that a priest or religious homosexual man who hides His homosexuality to keep His religious status and job is somehow deserving a special privilege or a right that He deserves giving Him an exclusive right to His privacy about the fact that HE is a homosexual who is attracted to little boys.

The Liberal Democrat demands that the religious child molester is exclusively, suddenly somehow been rendered as unable to understand anything about the Child’s  male gender...

Which all makes it a Non-Homosexual act because the gay priest denies that He is gay.

And Roman Catholics also play along pretending that the man is simply confused or mentally unstable instead of acknowledging that He is a homosexual.

Liberal Democrats demand that sex act involving a man and a little boy is somehow suddenly not a homosexual act committed by the adult when the man is a part of a religion.

And the child molester’ s sexuality is hidden in concealment, confidentiality, isolation, retreat and privacy and confusion and unfamiliarity because He is too religious to be a real homosexual even in eyes of the Roman Catholics around Him.   As they cover and hide the fact that the molester is, in fact, a homosexual or Bi-Sexual.. The door is always left open as the molester can never be profiled or identified as anything but a RELIGIOUS MAN.

As the Democrat Party spends millions of dollars building great campaigns propagandizing the idea that little children and adults can know if children are Transgender or Gay / Homosexual / Female gender or male, at a very, very early age.

But when a gay man knows that the boy is a male gender and is trying to force a FEMALE GENDER on the boy

suddenly it is not really sexual     but   SIMPLY  an act of an attraction to the innocence, pureness and unawareness and confusion and ignorance of little child, to the enjoyment of the man who is actually in FACT, a homosexual or a Bi - sexual or both.

What a perverted, twisted and deceitful  society - the people who are Democrat voters.

Such  pedophiles
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@eventuality001
Society is what it is,

And not anything else.

Society includes everyone who votes,

And everyone who doesn't.

And needs must,

And society says it mustn't.

And taking a vow of celibacy,

Is like vowing,

To not chew the opal fruit*.

*Starburst.

203 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Lunar108
one of the things that I hate is how much those priest can talk about how bad homosexuality is
but ironically  multiple members of the vatican are accused of cases for child molestations and most of them are towards young boys :
claiming that homosexuality is bad while molesting young boys .....................................
The church does not see pedophilia and homosexuality as the same thing.  One is about sexually abusing children and the other is about same sex sex between consenting adults.

Pedophilia is an ongoing sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children. It is a paraphilia, a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depends on objects, activities, or even situations that are considered atypical. Pedophilia is defined as recurrent and intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children—generally age 13 years or younger—over a period of at least six months. Pedophiles are more often men and can be attracted to either or both sexes.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
According to Richard dawkins, go to atheist, some pedophilia is okay.

I think his approval has something to do with you just being an average person and not with a church.
Shila
Shila
Polytheist-Witch: According to Richard dawkins, go to atheist, some pedophilia is okay.

I think his approval has something to do with you just being an average person and not with a church.
Dawkins is talking about “mild pedophilia” where there is no lasting damage.

But children sexually abused by priest suffer lasting psychological damage and the Vatican has been sued for damages in the millions.

Burning witches is less expensive to the church. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Shila
Threatening a member  of the board with death could be a violation.
Shila
Shila
Burning witches is less expensive to the church. 

Polytheist-Witch: Threatening a member  of the board with death could be a violation.
Are you going to sue the church?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
@Poly.

Fortunately these days, we all know that witches are make believe.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
Fortunately these days, we all know that witches are make believe.
But we have witches who believe they are witches and pick titles to identify themselves.
We also have church history of witch burning. So witches are making us believe witch burning was made necessary by the church.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Shila
Well considering you're an atheist I doubt you are a member of a church. And I won't even direct it to the mods because it'll be okay for you to do that because you're one of those people and I'm one of those people.
Shila
Shila
Polytheist-Witch: Well considering you're an atheist I doubt you are a member of a church. And I won't even direct it to the mods because it'll be okay for you to do that because you're one of those people and I'm one of those people.
I would leave dealing with Witches to the church. The church has kept society safe from witches so they must know what they are doing.